MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, c-11-12 isoparaffin, polybutene, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, jojoba seed oil, ceresin, ozokerite, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 8/6/2006 4:46:00 AM

I'm very impressed by this product. I wear very minimal makeup, and usually only eye makeup (eye liner and mascara) I searched for years for an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge. I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so my eyeliner would invariably smudge after a couple of hours. I finally found the Powerpoint and I'm not looking back! The colors are fantastic and they do not move until I remove my makeup at night. Stubborn Brown is my everyday color. I sometimes wear it with Handforged to soften the look a bit. I just finished my first pencil (I bought it about 1 and 1/2 years ago) but I already bought another one and will continue to. I have no desire to look for another product, this is perfect for me!

on 7/5/2006 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Stubborn Brown Powerpoint is a good brown liner but on my oily lids it just doesn't have the staying power of my Colorstay liner by Revlon. I have many MAC Powerpoint liners but I would not repurchase this one as there are better alternatives out there in this fairly standard colour.

on 5/7/2006 12:08:00 AM

i love love this eyeliner! the color is my HG dark brown :) i usually use this pencil for every eye look i do :) it works well glides on smoothly and stays on all day! :) huge rave

GREAT EYELINER!!! EXCELLENT STAYING POWER! I love this eyeliner so much! It lasts all day on my eyes.. without touching it up. I was using MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, which was pretty at first, but being a kohl, it faded so much during the day. Powerpoints go on so well AND stay. Thanks MAC, this one is a keeper!

Bought it, love it. Smooth application, the perfect eyeliner. It's so perfect it looks like a cartoon drawing, it's that good. Basic, not too pricey, my HG I won't be looking for anymore eyeliners because this is what I always come back to.

on 2/19/2006 9:36:00 AM

Ok I got mine from Canada which is tons cheaper than in my home country but still it's not worth the price paid for it. After about 3 hours or if I perspire it will streak my end eyes which is very frustrating as it will not rub off (ironically!) I have to add my SU concealer to the streaks and end up caking my under eye. I have confirmed that the straking is not caused by my Lancome mascara which IMO is excellent. Disappointing!

on 1/25/2006 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product gave me horrible red, itchy eyes. I thought it might have been the brown pigment they used but I tried their regular brown pencil and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. On top of the allergies it caused, I found it to be too pigmented--I guess I am used to ones that I have to press a little harder to use because when I tried to apply this I just got a thick, cakey, smudge-prone mess on my lids. WORST eyeliner I've ever used!

on 1/19/2006 5:51:00 AM

Stubborn Brown, you're not very stubborn on me. You're a basic dark brown, can be found in any line. Application is ok, you're very smooth but not the best. Staying power, this is where I draw the line (no pun intended). You're supposed to be long lasting, but alas on an average night involving a museum date, dinner, and drinks at the W hotel, I had to wipe you off my undereye area at least 6 times. Then when I came home I looked like a little panda, sure a cute panda, but that's not my intent. Well my date asked me out again but I'm calling it quits with you Stubborn Brown.

on 12/7/2005 4:31:00 PM

Everyone needs a great basic brown eyeliner, and this is mine. Easy on the wallet, glides on, and stays forever. What more could a girl ask for? This doesn't even smudge beneath my eye, which is a major problem for me with just about anything beside gel liner.

on 11/25/2005 5:06:00 AM

unfortunately, despite the raves on MUA, this eye pencil didn't work on me. i have this in stubborn brown when my sister got a bunch of makeup for me during christmas last year. this pencil goes on smoothly but the color was not as intense as i like it. And one major complain that i have is this pencil keeps breaking everytime i try to sharpen it, and this has costed me to waste a lot of it. i use it sometimes when i am going for a less intense look because i didn't want to waste it. but i will not be buying it again when i run out.