November 27, 2014 | 1478 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Stubborn Brown Powerpoint is a good brown liner but on my oily lids it just doesn't have the staying power of my Colorstay liner by Revlon. I have many MAC Powerpoint liners but I would not repurchase this one as there are better alternatives out there in this fairly standard colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by koolmnbv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love love this eyeliner! the color is my HG dark brown :) i usually use this pencil for every eye look i do :) it works well glides on smoothly and stays on all day! :) huge rave

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by missmolliegirl

GREAT EYELINER!!! EXCELLENT STAYING POWER! I love this eyeliner so much! It lasts all day on my eyes.. without touching it up. I was using MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, which was pretty at first, but being a kohl, it faded so much during the day. Powerpoints go on so well AND stay. Thanks MAC, this one is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Sweet_and_Tarty

Bought it, love it. Smooth application, the perfect eyeliner. It's so perfect it looks like a cartoon drawing, it's that good. Basic, not too pricey, my HG I won't be looking for anymore eyeliners because this is what I always come back to.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by caramelmint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I got mine from Canada which is tons cheaper than in my home country but still it's not worth the price paid for it. After about 3 hours or if I perspire it will streak my end eyes which is very frustrating as it will not rub off (ironically!) I have to add my SU concealer to the streaks and end up caking my under eye. I have confirmed that the straking is not caused by my Lancome mascara which IMO is excellent. Disappointing!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Ker0wyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product gave me horrible red, itchy eyes. I thought it might have been the brown pigment they used but I tried their regular brown pencil and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. On top of the allergies it caused, I found it to be too pigmented--I guess I am used to ones that I have to press a little harder to use because when I tried to apply this I just got a thick, cakey, smudge-prone mess on my lids. WORST eyeliner I've ever used!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 5:51:00 AM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stubborn Brown, you're not very stubborn on me. You're a basic dark brown, can be found in any line. Application is ok, you're very smooth but not the best. Staying power, this is where I draw the line (no pun intended). You're supposed to be long lasting, but alas on an average night involving a museum date, dinner, and drinks at the W hotel, I had to wipe you off my undereye area at least 6 times. Then when I came home I looked like a little panda, sure a cute panda, but that's not my intent. Well my date asked me out again but I'm calling it quits with you Stubborn Brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

Everyone needs a great basic brown eyeliner, and this is mine. Easy on the wallet, glides on, and stays forever. What more could a girl ask for? This doesn't even smudge beneath my eye, which is a major problem for me with just about anything beside gel liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2005 5:06:00 AM More reviews by lilan6el36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

unfortunately, despite the raves on MUA, this eye pencil didn't work on me. i have this in stubborn brown when my sister got a bunch of makeup for me during christmas last year. this pencil goes on smoothly but the color was not as intense as i like it. And one major complain that i have is this pencil keeps breaking everytime i try to sharpen it, and this has costed me to waste a lot of it. i use it sometimes when i am going for a less intense look because i didn't want to waste it. but i will not be buying it again when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown