April 19, 2014 | 1110 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by PaulinaLC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail when it comes to my eye brows! I have the color hazel and its absolutely perfect for my medium brown hair. It's so easy to work with, jut has enough wax to keep your hairs in place. The only thing I would change would be instead of the brush that it comes with, I would replace with a spooly. Overall, I will keep repurchasing this product because that's how much I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great basic eyebrow pencil that comes with a little brush on the cap. I use the color 001 Dark Brown for my very faint eyebrows. I found if I hold the pencil at the end and very gently rub it against my eyebrows, I get a natural looking line. Unfortunately it doesn't last all day on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brow pencil is amazing value for money. It's packaged like an eyeliner, but has a brush on the lid which is awesome for combing through the brows and blending the colour in to make your brows look more natural. I have nothing bad to say about this product so I've given it five lippys. My colour is hazel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really like this brow pencil. It's so convenient that it has a brush on the lid. I've had the same pencil for years and years now. It lasts such a long time. It stays put during the day too, which is important for a busy mom.

I would not repurchase though, as they don't have it in a color that looks natural on me, unfortunately.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TattooedBeauty90

I think I found my new favorite eyebrow pencil. Perfect shade and I love that it has a little brush on the other end. Plus it's dirt cheap! I really wasn't expecting it to be great because of the price but I was wrong! Definitely would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

I bought this eyebrow pencil because I forgot my makeup bag and I needed to buy cheap essentials to get me through the weekend.
This eyebrow pencil is the perfect shade (black brown) and it looks natural and is easy to apply.
I don't really use the brush because I find the bristles a little too hard and I have an eyebrown/eyelash comb anyway which I use.

I recommend this product!!! It's amazing and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

My shade: 001 Dark Brown

Pros:
Good range of shades.
Includes stiff brow brush which is great for shaping and blending.
Waxy enough to keep hairs in place, but doesn't look heavy or obvious.
Doesn't need sharpened that often as it works best slightly blunt.
Loads of product for small price.
Stays put all day and all night.

Cons:
None really great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by shiftylogico

Best eyebrow pencil ever. Super natural and easy to blend. Crappy brush though, just replace it and remember to brush n blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by iamqueen

Best ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by adriec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite thing ever! Wouldn't live without it, I've had it since the start of this year and still using the one pencil and works lovely. I might need to buy a darker colour. I have ash brown eyebrows and the Hazel pencil makes them look a tad orangey. But I still love it! Good as price