Mary Kay Eyeliners

on 7/11/2005 7:36:00 PM

looks great! It goes on smoothly, stays on and doesnt smudge!!
My favorite so far.

on 5/27/2005 10:03:00 PM

MK Signature mechanical eyeliner is absolutely the best. I'm a fair redhead, and have been using this eyeliner in Sable for several
years. Remarkable staying power. Can put on early in morning and wear until late night and it still looks freshly applied. Recently ran out and didn't reorder in time. Had to run to Walmart and bought at least four different liners-hated them all! Could not wait to get my MK liner!
My HG!

on 5/1/2005 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing. The absolute best I have ever tried.

on 4/3/2005 5:21:00 PM

I've been using MK Signature eyeliners for about 2 years now and love it! The eyeliners have great staying power and don't pull on your eyelid when you apply it. Sable (dark brown) is great for everyday wear. I used charcoal or violet when I go out at night.

on 3/11/2005 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does NOT smear onto upper lid/crease area. This e/l will stay put. No need to go over it with powder, or powder eye shadow. If you want an e/l that will simply stay put, buy this.

on 1/3/2005 8:01:00 PM

these are great!

on 12/23/2004 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love these liners!!! They have the best durability and they never irritate my eyes. I just got Sable & Slate and when I put sable on yest.at 7:00 a.m. I still had my liner at 9:00 at night with hardly any smudging. They glide on great and IMO are much better then Dior, Lancome, Quickliner(even tho that is still one of the very best!)& other dept. store brands. Will repurchase again along with MK eyeshadows; the MK skin products irritate me too much.

on 12/22/2004 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

if u wear eyeliner on ur bottom inner rims-u MUST get this stuff! its so smooth and when it starts fading off(which is after a LONG time) it doesnt go all over the place or smudge between ur lashes. i have fair skin,dark eyes,and dark hair-and this stuff in grey defined my eyes perfectly

on 12/5/2004 12:30:00 AM

These are my fav eyeliners. Glides on smooth, and stays all day.

on 11/4/2004 10:49:00 AM

I usually wear bronze, which is a great, natural color. Gives just a little bit of gold shimmer but doesn't look gaudy, just not flat. I also have steely but my eyes are so dark brown that they almost look black and the combo is a little to harsh unless I'm going to a club. Just bought Indigo on a whim and LOVE it! It's not too blue and gives just enough contract to brighten up my face. Blue sounds frightening but I'd recommend anyone looking for a change to give this color a shot. I've done the plums and greens before too, just never blue. Right now it's my everyday color!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products