Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 2/25/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Really good hand cream. Absorbs well, not greasy, just soft and smooth. Not inexpensive but worth it. I got mine at Walgreens for $7+. Would but again.

on 1/8/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like this hand cream. Its really smooth and not greasy. Its a bit expensive...but it works! If you have dry hands and want them to be soft again...try this! I trust most aveeno products...

on 12/17/2009 12:51:00 AM

Wonderful lotion. Absorbs quickly, leaves no greasy residue. Helped heal a severe case of dry, cracked hands in 2 days. Very effective product. Now I apply every evening. Loving it.

on 12/16/2009 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Best lotion I've tried for hands. They get so dry in the winter and I like that Aveeno doesn't have an annoying smell like most other lotions. The only problem is the packaging. I like to carry it in my purse but it's so bulky!

on 12/15/2009 8:14:00 PM

I'm a nurse in cold Wisconsin. I keep a tube of this by my bed and goop it on before I go to bed at night. Really helps. Not too greasy, and no smell.

on 12/15/2009 7:35:00 PM

Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream- hands down (no pun intended;) the best. I'm a kindergarten teacher and wash my hands many, many times throughout the school day- so my hands are always dry. I found this last year and keep one at school and one at home. I don't think anything comes close. The Neutrogena Norwegian formula is like putting vaseline on your hands- it's disgusting. The Burt's Bees almond hand cream is almost as bad. The Aveeno is non-greasy and it works, period.

on 12/9/2009 3:58:00 PM

My hands get horribly dry in the colder weather. I've tried several different hand creams and I'm really liking this one by Aveeno. It's soaks in fairly quickly so I can get back to what I'm doing without having a greasy mess on my hands and my hands stay soft. Since I've been using it, which is about 2 weeks now, my skin has improved dramatically. I will repurchase this when I run out.

on 5/19/2009 10:56:00 PM

I can't count how many of this product have I bought for the past few years....
I had really bad eczema problem on my hands, which makes my hands intolerant to multiple washes daily..... this hand cream locks in moisture and keeps the hand soft. It claims it'll lasts through hand washing...in my case, I'll have to reapply everytime I wash my hands, but only because I have extremely dry hands.
I also apply smith's rosebud shalves on my cuticles, which is a more extensive treatment than aveeno's hand cream.
and this hand cream is non-greasy, and non fragrance....I usually grab one whenever I go to walmart....
Downside:
- I don't like the packaging, I prefer long-skinny looking tube over short-chubbing looking ones...but that's just me :D
- and I usually finish one tube in two months, so it doesn't last long

on 5/12/2009 7:08:00 PM

This hand cream did not seem to last long. I definitely have to reapply after each hand washing. It also didn't seem to provide deep or effective moisture/protection. The only good thing about this product was that it was non-greasy. But for the same price (about $7), I would have been better off with the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer for your body. It moisturizes better and would be 3-4x more product. For an "intense" hand cream, I still prefer Sally Hansen 18-hour cream.

on 5/3/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This hand cream is amazing! My mom has dry hands because she constantly washes the dishes and her hands, she bought this and loves it! She constantly put the lotion. And I love the fact that you can use it on your elbows and knees (I,too, have problems with dry skin). It really moisturizes your skin, unlike other moisturizers.

Recommend!