Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 5/15/2008 2:22:00 PM

I like this bronzer because it's more natural and real looking compared to other bronzers, like Clinique or MAC- they add too much damn glitter! My face is whiter than the rest of my body (not good to tan your face) so I wear darker foundation and then need to add a bronzer to my face & neck to blend it all in, and this does the trick without looking like I'm putting stuff all over with a ton of fake glitter, plus if I wear stuff with a bunch of glitter my boyfriend notices and begins to pick at my face etc because he sees glitter everywhere so it's annoying :/

on 4/14/2008 2:55:00 PM

I ADORE THIS BRONZER.
it is so natural on my NC25 Skintone (Using light) and it just amazing!
It is long lasting and it just gives a realistic summer's tan without looking orange and fake.
Definately check this out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the Bobbi Brown counter gave me a "sample" of this which was basically enough to last several weeks. I was skeptical of the dark color, but it turned out to be really good. It blended nicely, and it added a nice glow to my cheeks. My friends kept commenting on how nice my skin looked, and I attribute that to the bronzer. I approve!

on 3/16/2008 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this bronzer in both the light and medium colors and have to say this is my favorite bronzer-- it blends really, really well and does not turn orange on my oily skin. The only bad part is the cost-- $40 is alot of money but fortunately, this lasts quite awhile. When I have the money to buy it, it is a treat to add to my makeup routine.

on 3/13/2008 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm only giving 4 lippies due to the coloring on this. As someone who is very pale I have to it apply it very sheer to be natural. It's fine milled texture is easy to blend as well. I wear it all year long. Because I only use a little I doubt I'll run out in the next 2 yrs. You get your money's worth!

on 3/11/2008 3:40:00 PM

I really really wanted to like this bronzer based on the excellent reviews I read on here, and so I went out and bought myself the light shade at Nordstrom. I am a gal with very oily and acne-prone skin, and at first I thought that the matte finish this bronzer gives was perfect for me, because it was not shimmery at all and gave a more believable tan color on my face than I had with the Bare Escentuals bronzer I was using.... recently however (after about 2 weeks of use) I have begun to get cystic pimples all over my face, and I believe it is this bronzer, as before I started using it this was not the problem... the bronzer does have talc listed as an ingredient which I have heard is bad for people with problem skin like me...oh well, will have to pray that Everyday Minerals has a great bronzer!

on 3/2/2008 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this bronzer.Never broke me out and give me good face BUT my problem is the color.Medium is not much color for my NC 25 and the Dark color is too much.Also is a little borring is like dark pressed powder nothing els.This is the only reason i will not buy again.BUT if you look for MATE bronzer this is great option.

on 12/9/2007 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i really like this bronzer and here's why: natural, tan color - not fake looking and it does NOT break me out. it's a bit pricey, but it's huge and will last a while. great product!

Very pretty bronzer that I just don't reach for. It creates a nice glow and tan. I use it usually to highlight my cheekbones. It looks really nice with a little bit of gold sparkle. This is probably the most natural bronzer you'll ever find.

on 5/7/2007 12:22:00 AM

I have this in Light and I bought this with the Bronzer Brush. I'm East Asian and my skin looks golden with yellow undertones and I have chocolate brown hair.

In the Bobbi Brown shop, this Light powder looks golden under the amber lighting; at home, under fluorescent lights, it appears to be light bronze and in daylight, it looks like a mild tan. I've found the perfect bronzer for my skin! It's expensive so although I use it often, I use the brush to pick it up sparingly.

Because of its golden hue, it accentuates my high cheekbones and my face structure looks less flat (I use it alone sometimes without pink-toned blushers). It looks great with conservative daytime makeup (matte/ creamy shades of yellows, beiges, neutrals and browns) and super with evening looks (shimmery shades of gold, champagne, bronze and copper). Asian eyes supposedly don't go well with yellow shades but with this bronzer, I experimented with this unusual combination and it turned out nice.

Popular Bronzers