November 26, 2014 | 1603 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Soul Owner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 11:51:00 AM More reviews by hnkeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foot exfoliation product I've used. Bought this due to the great reviews here and was not disappointed. Slathered it on, socked my feet overnight and in the morning - smooth, happy feet!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2005 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I swear I have such a hard time trying to find something that works on my feet, I think I'm just gonna have to see a doctor about it. Anyway, this did not work for me, it has a strong lavender smell that i dont care for, and I had really high hopes for this since it was getting such good reviews, I'm so sad that it didn't work. :-(
*************update**********
Even though I wash my hands right after applying this to my feet, it makes my hands peel like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this a couple times and will continue to do so because it's really effective at exfoliating the feet. Put this on under socks and sleep on it...the next morning use a pumice stone in the shower to get rid of the resulting dead skin (yuk). Repeat if necessary. I believe glycolic acid is the second ingredient.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ChrisOM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good foot cream, very effective at controlling hard, scaley spots on feet, knees, hands and elbows. Used regularly in combo with a pumice stone, my heels and the balls of my feet stay soft. Love the trace eucalyptis smell. NOTE: I wish Philosophy would just name their products what they are -- not Soul Owner - - just plain old 'foot cream'. Boring, yes, but simple. I hate having to guess which product is for what. The products speak for themselves. Please lose the sappy packaging copy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by monkey80

This is a very effective exfoliating foot cream. I had been using Aveda's Foot Relief but I wasn't happy with the results (didn't remove enough rough skin), so when I switched to this, I was very happy to see that it was much stronger. My feet are now significantly more smooth. The only downsides are that I think this leaves my feet kind of greasy and sticky, and I don't like the smell very much, it smells more medicinal than other foot creams (btw, I wish companies would make foot creams in non-minty smells). Oh, and the pseudo-profound, too-cool for capitalization banalities on all Philosophy products are extremely irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by maytrix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the best foot cream you can find, leaves them so soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by cucas87

This is the best foot cream I have used. It absorbs into my skin quickly, feels cooling to my skin, and if I use it before I go to sleep and then put on socks, I wake up with the softest feet. I just love this. The smell is a little strong, but it works so well I will deal with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rachelsaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a part of "the little piggies" set. So far, so good. Softens my feet more than other creams/lotions and exfoliates without drying or irritating. I am a bit confused about whether this comes in different scents as it seems others here have experienced either citrus or "icy-hot" scents. Mine smells STRONGLY of lavender, which isn't my favorite scent and is the reason I only gave this a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by glamourpuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my very favorite foot cream. It makes my feet noticeably softer after just one use. I use Freeman's Barefoot Pumice Scrub in the shower a couple of times a week and Soul Owner every day and my feet stay soft and smooth even though I live in flip-flops nine months out of the year. I've used it on various other body parts to great effect. Love the tube, love the herbal eucalyptus scent, love the way it sinks right in. Very reasonably priced at $14 a tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 7:51:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This is an OK foot cream but there is nothing special about it. I used it religiously and I didn't see a dramatic change. It really did no better than some cheaper products I have used so why pay $15 for this?