January 28, 2015 | 1533 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Starae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love vaseline! I use it to take off mascara and eyeliner, soften stubborn dry patches of skin on my face, make a sugar scrub for my lips and upper lip and to help stop little cuts from bleeding.

I definitely will buy again, when that day comes. I've used my jar for two months now and it's still going.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

awesome everything product .. will deff buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This leaves my lips soft but I don't feel like it *cures* the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jumiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Vaseline!!! A few years ago I was first introduced to vaseline as a lip balm, by my husband. Since then, I've been using it as a moisturizer for any dry spots on my face or hands, and have been very happy that it doesn't make me break out. My acne-prone skin is also very sensitive, and since vaseline is fragrance-free it doesn't bother my skin. It's also hands-down the best lip balm I've ever used and it's all I use now. If you put a bit extra on your lips, especially in the center, it's a really great and shiny lipgloss. I used it on my wedding day and my lips stayed shiny for all the pictures!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sarascissorhands

Oh Vaseline,will you marry me? I keep a small jar by my bed and try to use it every night on my lips ( locks in moisture! so soft!) and around my eyes/ on my lashes. I can definitely tell when I've missed a day or two because this stuff really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by pcsnoopy28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love vaseline for its so many uses! I have eczema and my derm swears by this. He tells me it's the best and cheapest moisturizer out there. I had some really dry skin on my face from this allergic reaction I had to something and he told me to use it on my face. I thought he was nuts to be frank and he assured me it would not clog my pores (I have had acne prone skin for years...) . So I used it on my face...with a lot of hesitation and fear. Voile! No breakouts! Some pimples I had actually cleared up even though I used this on my face. I admit, it's a bit heavy to use on my face so now I only use it if I get dry from irritation or acne products I use.

When my elbows or knees get dry I use it on those areas. Works like a charm...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by hockeygirlxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

great on lips but i use it to remove my eye makeup and it breaks it up and takes it off really well when you wipe it off with a tissue. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I gave a 4 for packaging, and I mean the little blue tin, because its pocket size, but I find it hard to open sometimes.

But I put this on my lips over night and it leaves them feeling softer in the morning. I also use it when I have very little of a lipstick left because I have a palette that is empty, and I take one of the metal tins from the palette and put it on the plates of my straighteners, I then add a small scoop of vaseline using a cotton bud and place it in there to melt. I then use a cotton bud to take the lipstick thats left, and place that in there to melt too. I then mix them together and put them back into the palette. I've done this several times with MAC lipsticks that are perhaps too bright for me or that I have very little left of, and it tones them down a little and makes them last a little longer. But layers can be built up for brighter colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product!!!! SOOO many ways to use it! My fave is to use as mascara. Also dab on toothbrush and insta-exfoliator!! Before bed i apply my fave lip balm then a thin coat of vaseline. i ♥ it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I give a 5 for the package but by the package I mean the 50g tube; convenience size one you get at walmart since I carry this in my purse all the time. I use this mostly on my lips because I use to get dry/chapped lips in the winter but not anymore since using this. Been using this stuff since I was a kid & don't plan on stopping. I'm just glad they made it into a smaller form. :)