October 23, 2014 | 1859 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by catatonia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great, albeit expensive scrub. My skin tends to be sensitive and this doesn't irritate, although you can feel the tiny granules working to help clear up your skin. I use it all over, and my husband uses it as well. There's nothing exciting about this product from an aesthetic point of view- but it works and that's good enough for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by de_lite01

Awsome scrub! Light and very effective! i would recommened massaging into a dry face and then washing it off in the shower, because sometimes when washing it off in the sink, some of the granuels are left over! I wouldnt recommend for daily use either, try once or twice a week is more than enough! Other than that it leaves your skin clean, fresh, radient, glowing and helps dimish imperfections, discolourations! Its fantastic!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by SKSS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got a sample from sephora! Pros: Really does a good job of scrubbing and exfoliating the bumps on the back of your arms! The grains i find even though they are small, they are powerful! This is not your wimpy scub! The grains really do the trick, u can feel the grit of the grains poloshing! And along w/ the aha! And it leaves your skin smooth, not too slimey, residuey! CONS: AND A BIG CON! I can't stand the fragrance in this! Y supposely this is a md line, y does this have fragrance! And its some cheap stinky fragrance that lingers around too! B/c of this i will not buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 12:23:00 AM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best scrubs I have ever tried. This scrub actually makes my skin baby soft. It also helps speed up the skin cell turnover rate, to help fade some scars I have. I will purchase again, only when my store has the sale again where the full sized cleanser and scrub is $32 USD.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by PinkButterflies01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this when I got a facial at a spa and after trying it at home I purchased a full bottle. My skin is glowing! This product removed the dry flakes and gave my face the same look I get after an expensive power peel. I paid about $28.00 for a large size bottle at Dermstore.com.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by keellly

this product is to be used for face and body, on my arms i found that it did smooth out some of the little bumps, on my face it got rid of the dry little flakes. this isn't your typical scrub, the grains are tiny, if anything is smoothing your skin, it's probably the high percentage of AHA rather than the grains. you're supposed to use it in the shower b/c it's supposed to lather up, but it doesnt do that,i find the water dilutes it too much, i would rather lather it on dry skin then wash it off. might rebuy, but only if it's on sale.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Crystal9579

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Although not the cheapest product at $30, this one is well worth it. It was recommended to me to use after bikini waxing, in order to help prevent the illusive ingrown hairs. It did it!!! I never get them anymore, and I even use this on my back and chest to help prevent breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 3:03:00 AM More reviews by nightlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I also love this. It feels like quite a gentle exfoliant when you're using it, but it really does leave my skin soft and silky. Used in conjunction with MD Formulations Hand & Body Lotion, it's also done wonders in clearing up some spots on my chest and shoulders. I will definitely repurchase this. It's not cheap, but the bottle is quite big and it will go a long way - a very good investment for a high quality body product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by midnightc

I cannot rave enough about this product! This is the perfect exfoliant to use on my arms, back, chest , and shoulders in the shower. I leave it on my skin for about 2-3 minutes, longer when I really need to exfoliate. It contains 20% Glycolic Acid so it's really strong. (I'm not sure I would use it on my face as I have sensitive skin.) I'm on my third bottle and I have three in reserve! Those of you looking for a satisfying physical scrub along the lines of St. Ives Apricot will be disappointed though as it barely contains any scrub particles. $35.00 at Sephora.