September 22, 2014 | 1019 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 6:08:00 AM More reviews by chiriyuku

I have very full dark lips and prefer bringing attention to my eyes rather than my lips, so I tend to wear nude lipsticks.

I use to wear a little liquid foundation on my lips but it just washes out my lip colour too much sometimes. Jubilee is fantastic because it helps hide the dark red colour of my lips, draws attention away from it but leaves it looking subtle & smooth without washing away all colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A MAC Consultant recommended this colour, and I was quite pleasantly surprised at how well it looks on me. While I always wear neutral lip colours, I do not have any quite so nude, but Jubilee complements my colouring perfectly. I haven't worn another lipstick since I purchased it two weeks ago!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by SharonLoves

This lipstick does not get enough hype. If you're looking for a pretty nude that would not wash you out then this is it. It won't wash you out because it's a little peachy with a hint of a muted pink - absolutely GORGEOUS looking and very natural at the same time. You can wear this as an everyday lipstick because there is just something about this that completes your look and makes you look done even if you have nothing on other than foundation and the jubilee lipstick. This was actually my first MAC lipstick and the first thing that hit me when i opened it was the smell - a very classic vanilla scent. I love this lipstick and this will certainly not be the only MAC lipstick I try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by momolhasa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so close to the color of my lips! So I apply it after lightening my lips with foundation. It is pretty sheer so I have to build it up for any color to show. Nonetheless, I love it for nude lips look. I have tried other 'nude' colors that just washed me out and made me look sick. This doesn't and works great for a natural, every day look, or even a smoky eye-nude lips look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick only shows up when I wear it on top of lipliner but I haven't found a lipliner that isn't drying, so I don't really get to take full advantage of this beautiful pink-brown lipstick. On bare lips, this barely shows up since my lips are naturally very red. Also, the lasting power sucks. One slice of pizza and it's gone. Why can't someone make a semi-nude lipstick that is both long-lasting and shows up on red lips without lipliner? [EDIT] ok I changed from 3 lippies to 4 because on top of Rimmel lip liner in "natural", Jubilee is amazing! Finally, a lip liner/lipstick combo that isn't drying! I still think the staying power sucks so it's not a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tolsonc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipstick for a nude lip - a beautiful peachy, pinkish brown. I'm NC25 and it's perfect - my lips but better, and I swear it makes them look more plump (although that could be the combo of the color and shine - since it's a lustre formula :)! The consistency is lovely and looks great alone or layered under lip gloss (I currently pair it with Love Nectar to play up the peachiness). This is one of the few lipsticks I've consistently repurchased (which is amazing considering my makeup ADD). Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't discovered this lipstick before!!! Coolur-wise, it's a nude, brownish, dusky pink which looks amazing with a gentle smoked-but-subtle eye for work. On my lips it's definitely MLBB, can't imagine this not suiting anyone, it's a great colour, nice and natural. Of course, what's the point in having a lipstick that matches your lips exactly? Well, the colour makes your face look polished, it gives your lips the softest, most subtle sheen and personally I feel weird having a full face of make up and then having nothing on my lips. I've been looking for a true nude for years now and never noticed this lipstick but it's replaced my Bobbi "Nude Pink" as my staple MLBB lippie.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Quite unflattering on my pigmented lips. Not much coverage, lasting power is so so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ggracebasa420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this color for years and I stand by it!!! Its a beautiful pinkish nude color. Really nude on me, but I just love it! The texture is smooth and not drying, but color stay power is the part that lacks. I feel I have to reapply but still this lipstick last forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Jubilee is a perfect MLBB peachy pink brown sheer cream with a shiny finish. It pairs nicely with Rimmel Addiction lipliner for a subtle, natural lip. My only complaint is that MAC Lustres are so drying! And the staying power is just okay. Other than that, it's a winner.