Olay Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

3.2

INGREDIENTS: Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhizinic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Chamomile Oil.

on 5/9/2006 1:01:00 PM

This doesn't do much in terms of "revitalizing." Yes, it moisturizes without irritating, but it doesn't help fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, or any of the problems that can plague the eye area. I don't like the gel form that much, as it's kind of sticky. It doesn't sink in that well either. The tub packaging allows you to use all of the product, and to control how much you use each time, but isn't 100% sanitary. A completely mediocre product, in my humble opinion.

on 2/13/2006 1:32:00 PM

I didn't think much of it at first, but after a week of using it morning and night (I had run out of my usual and this one is so cheap I have no problem piling it on any time I feel like it) I saw visible improvement around my eyes. As in; a couple of weeks ago I saw lines and signs of aging around my eyes, and now I don't. At all. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

on 1/18/2006 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

mmmm it's ok. no WOW factor or anything. I like the cool feeling but it seems like it's just gel. I don't think it's working or doing anything to my eyes. Price is really cheap though for an eyecream. Well duh, what do I expect of the quality then. haha Wouldn't buy this again, still searching for the perfect eye serum!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's a decent eye gel. Nothing fancy. I get the same cooling effect if I leave at room temp or if I put it in the fridge. I got it primarily because my right eye experienced some "hooding" which I can't stand due to contact lens allergies. It did take a while for the gel to "unhood" and de-puff my eye, but it finally de-puffed it. It also kept the area between my eyes pretty moisturized and smooth. About $11 in a clear plastic jar. Simple, nothing fancy, but good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is actually really good for a cheap eye gel. Like some of the others, I'm young so I only bought this for prevention. I don't have any wrinkles or anything yet. But this eye gel firms up the eye area really nicely. Not oily or sticky either. It does its job, so I would repurchase.

EDIT: I wouldn't repurchase this. It was just nothing special. Plus, some of the ingredients freaked me out a little.

on 7/6/2005 9:00:00 PM

I love this eye gel. I am only 25 but lately my eye area has been very dry and irritated. I didn't want a rich eye cream, so I decided to go with a gel. Since it is now summer, the gel feels really refreshing on my eyes!! I keep my in the fridge for added cooling. It worked really great, it got rid of my dry eyelids and my eye area feels firmer as well. It has made my eyes less puffy and is great for what I wanted it to do. It works well under make up and is not at all sticky. You only need a teeny tiny dab!! At night, I do use a bit more than i do during the day. Overall, it is a rave from me. The jar is also a very generous size.

I love this! I have some slight puffiness and pretty bad dark circles. This almost instantly firms up my under eye and makes my dark circles less noticeable. I can actually go out without concealer.

on 6/28/2005 3:33:00 AM

Decided I needed an eye gel because I started to notice some fine lines under my eye. Not sure how I got them, perhaps from all the rubbing I do from removing my mascara. I'm 22, and like some previous review said, prevention is better than a cure. I've used eye cream before but I got white head from using that. I've been using this for 2 weeks now and its is ok: not greasy or sticky no matter how much I put on, haven't gotten any white heads from these or any adverse effects, doesn't sting, and no scent. A little pricey but I guess its justifable since it will last me a long time, I only spot a little product on each eye. I have noticed my lines are not as visible after I apply make up but maybe thats because I've been sleeping a lot lately.

on 5/31/2005 2:34:00 PM

I'm on my second pot right now.This is a clear gel eye treatment.I have used eye creams from high end brands and none worked as well as this.I'm 23 years old and saw what looked suspiciously like fine lines under my eyes.I tried it out and they are gone.I guess they were due to dehydration of the area and this really takes care of that,I no longer get puffy eyes as I used to get when waking up.As for dark eye circles,I've got slight ones and wish I hadn't any at all.But overall, this is a great eye treatment and I will continue to buy it till I need something stronger.
UPDATE : The time has come : this no longer moisturizes like it used to and doesn't do much to keep puffiness at bay at the end of the day.I'll now look for something else to give me the desired effects.I'd say good for people in their teens and early twenties,but look for somethin else when you hit twenty-five.Oh, and by the way , it ended up giving me some sort of bumps on my underye.yuck

on 5/21/2005 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I started looking into eye creams after I noticed that my undereye area was starting to look a bit dry, and I am definitely pleased with the way this product keeps the area hydrated. I use it day and night, and it has a nice cooling sensation, nice for those early mornings when I need to get ready for work. Scent is pleasant but light, reminds me a little bit of cucumbers. As for the age defying part, can't really say (I am only 22), but it has made the area under my eyes look and feel healthier.