September 20, 2014 | 1161 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

It's a decent eye gel. Nothing fancy. I get the same cooling effect if I leave at room temp or if I put it in the fridge. I got it primarily because my right eye experienced some "hooding" which I can't stand due to contact lens allergies. It did take a while for the gel to "unhood" and de-puff my eye, but it finally de-puffed it. It also kept the area between my eyes pretty moisturized and smooth. About $11 in a clear plastic jar. Simple, nothing fancy, but good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 3:19:00 AM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is actually really good for a cheap eye gel. Like some of the others, I'm young so I only bought this for prevention. I don't have any wrinkles or anything yet. But this eye gel firms up the eye area really nicely. Not oily or sticky either. It does its job, so I would repurchase.

EDIT: I wouldn't repurchase this. It was just nothing special. Plus, some of the ingredients freaked me out a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kings_20

I love this eye gel. I am only 25 but lately my eye area has been very dry and irritated. I didn't want a rich eye cream, so I decided to go with a gel. Since it is now summer, the gel feels really refreshing on my eyes!! I keep my in the fridge for added cooling. It worked really great, it got rid of my dry eyelids and my eye area feels firmer as well. It has made my eyes less puffy and is great for what I wanted it to do. It works well under make up and is not at all sticky. You only need a teeny tiny dab!! At night, I do use a bit more than i do during the day. Overall, it is a rave from me. The jar is also a very generous size.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2005 2:52:00 PM More reviews by phantomrose16

I love this! I have some slight puffiness and pretty bad dark circles. This almost instantly firms up my under eye and makes my dark circles less noticeable. I can actually go out without concealer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Decided I needed an eye gel because I started to notice some fine lines under my eye. Not sure how I got them, perhaps from all the rubbing I do from removing my mascara. I'm 22, and like some previous review said, prevention is better than a cure. I've used eye cream before but I got white head from using that. I've been using this for 2 weeks now and its is ok: not greasy or sticky no matter how much I put on, haven't gotten any white heads from these or any adverse effects, doesn't sting, and no scent. A little pricey but I guess its justifable since it will last me a long time, I only spot a little product on each eye. I have noticed my lines are not as visible after I apply make up but maybe thats because I've been sleeping a lot lately.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Glowfan

I'm on my second pot right now.This is a clear gel eye treatment.I have used eye creams from high end brands and none worked as well as this.I'm 23 years old and saw what looked suspiciously like fine lines under my eyes.I tried it out and they are gone.I guess they were due to dehydration of the area and this really takes care of that,I no longer get puffy eyes as I used to get when waking up.As for dark eye circles,I've got slight ones and wish I hadn't any at all.But overall, this is a great eye treatment and I will continue to buy it till I need something stronger.
UPDATE : The time has come : this no longer moisturizes like it used to and doesn't do much to keep puffiness at bay at the end of the day.I'll now look for something else to give me the desired effects.I'd say good for people in their teens and early twenties,but look for somethin else when you hit twenty-five.Oh, and by the way , it ended up giving me some sort of bumps on my underye.yuck

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tambien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started looking into eye creams after I noticed that my undereye area was starting to look a bit dry, and I am definitely pleased with the way this product keeps the area hydrated. I use it day and night, and it has a nice cooling sensation, nice for those early mornings when I need to get ready for work. Scent is pleasant but light, reminds me a little bit of cucumbers. As for the age defying part, can't really say (I am only 22), but it has made the area under my eyes look and feel healthier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 5:18:00 AM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This feels great on my eyes and really does reduce puffiness, but doesn't moisturize and leaves my skin feeling sticky after it dries. Because it is in a pot, the product gets under my fingernails when I scoop it out. I wish it was in a tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good--not life changing, but good-- product. I am only in my mid-20s so there is not much to correct; my main goal with this product is simply hydration (and therefore some prevention). I use a moisturizer with a suitable SPF in the daytime, and apply the Olay gel at night. Its very refreshing and absorbs well with no stickiness. I don't think I'm in love with this product enough to buy it again, but I do like it enough to at least finish it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by pixiegal

This is way better than TBS vitE eye cream! I don't see any difference in my eye bags but then again, I don't think eye bags can be cured. However, this eye gel is refreshing, moisturizing and it makes my concealor sinks perfectly well into my skin. (hello body shop, ya listening?) It's a good pdt, but I probably won't buy again cuz I like to try new products.