September 20, 2014 | 1209 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

Great coverage, multiple uses. You can use the lighter concealer shades for contouring and highlighting. The green shade is great for covering redness from a blemish or roseaca, and the salom shade is the best for gray under eye circles. A lot of people complain this product is waxy or dry under their eye area but the key is to moisturize your under eye area, so you won’t see fine lines or wrinkles and so the product doesn’t dry up people!

It is expensive, but you have to look at it like you're getting five concealers not one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by goshergirl

I would not buy this product again.

Pros: it has a variety of concealers and you can mix the colors together to find your perfect shade.

Cons: Dries out quickly, its cakey. Does not blend onto skin smoothly.

If you have dry skin, this is not for you, because i have combination skin and it dries up really quickly on my face. i dont like it but it is too pricey to just toss away. I don't know what to do with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fine...just fine. It kinda works, but you have to really work it (blending and getting just the right amount)...it's too much work to get this to look good. But until I find something better this will do. It's too expensive to give up on so I keep hoping that I figure out the perfect combination of mixing colors and application to justify holding onto this item. Next time, I'll pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kare28bear

In general this concealer does work pretty well for me. My skin has been really dry so when I use it under my eyes I notice it does look cakey, but it's probably because of my face routine drying out my skin. I especially love the green concealer for my redness...that one will be used up before all the others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROs

LOTS of product
range of colors means you can blend the right tone for you
heavy coverage

CONS
dries out quickly
looks cakey
cannot be used alone under powder
looks like you are wearing concealer (not the point_

Don't buy this. IMO

Just threw mine out

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Mica

I am still on the fence on this product. I have to admit, I only bought it because I was going through a phase where I thought that whatever the girl on MakeupGeek used, I needed. With that said, it's not a bad concealer... I just feel like whenever I go to use it, the concealers have a weird skin on the top, and I have to rub it around with my finger to warm it up before I can ever get any color.

The green does tone down my redness well without making me look like a witch, but I'm normally too lazy to do the extra step of green concealer, then regular concealer, then foundation. I usually use the lighter color for undereye circles, the next lightest for zits, and that's it. So I'm feeling kind of meh about this right now. I do kind of wonder if I could use the other two darker colors for contouring. I'll continue using and update if things change.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by rdmontez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have researched this product for months and decided to purchase. I found reviews on this to lean either way really and actually surprised it didn't score higher on this website. I love it when you make a purchase and it turns out to exceed your expectations. I have dark circles that are hereditary and I never really expect anything to relieve me of them entirely. Wow! I was extremely impressed with this concealer's performance. I think the price point is warranted for the brand, but of course the ability to purchase something that is less expensive would be great. In this case, the results definitely leave me willing to purchase again. I find that a small amount does a fantastic job as well so it will keep doing its job for some time before the need to repurchase should arise. The packaging helps to apply with ease. Like another post mentioned, it is nice to have the various skin color shades to adapt with the changing seasons, so that is a plus not to have to buy another color. Definitely give this a try if you tend to suffer from dark circles. It will bring a smile to your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best concealer I've used to date. I have dark purplish undereye circles and this completely conceals them. I have the number 4 palette which contains the salmon shade which I absolutely love! I also use shade #16 which I use to conceal blemishes. There is no question this works wonders for me and I will definitely repurchase. The only issue with this concealer is that it can look cakey and is not as creamy as Benefit Erase Paste.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MrsFoxyLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

RETRACT 02.13.10:
It's over! I no longer love or like this product.
I felt like I had to use too much of the product to cover my "light" under eye-circles. The product gets way, way too cakey, no matter how much moisterizer you add to it. So I took it back for a full refund.

Not for me at all, but glad that it works for others!

Orignal posting:
Love, love, love this product! I have been searching endlessly for a product (corrector) that contained the right amount of "peachy-orange" color for my complexion that would help with the hiding of my under-eye circles. Although my circles are not that dark...I notice them, and that's what counts. I puchased the #4 Palette.

BTW - I get my sample to Eve Pearl's salmon corrector and concealer in the mail this week, and will do a review on that as well.

This product is easy to use and the best part is that there are 4 other colors that you could potentially use as your concealer(s) from season to season - although they are a little to sheer for me. I use my EL Smoothing Crème Concealer (14 Smooth Deep) as my primary concealer and it looks FABULOUS.

CONS:
I think it is a bit pricey, but it was well worth the $36.00 I paid for it. I wish they sold the corrector separately.
PROS:
Looks and feels great on the skin.
If you are not completely satisfied you can return to Sephora (where I purchased mine from) for a full refund. So no love lost.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I could say that I really liked this. The texture seems to be really sensitive to temperature. Some days the flesh tones are creamy and some days it's more stiff. The color correctors though are always creamy. I do love the undereye corrector for this, it completely covers my undereye circles. It doesn't do well on blemishes and fades on acne scars. It does work decently on my redness around the nose, but I do have problems with it flaking on my dry skin. The packaging is okay, but be careful when you open it, I have accidentally dug a nail into the contents more than once. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
5 lippies for the undereye corrector by itself