December 19, 2014 | 1439 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Smog

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 7:13:00 AM More reviews by preparetojump

A liquid eyeliner that is a dark green/hazel color with subtle gold shimmers. Great value for money as there is a ton of this stuff in one tube, but the brush isn't great to work with. If the stuff gets into your eyes, it will sting. The color probably looks good with most eyes but I personally prefer a dramatic stroke of black liquid eyeliner to this, so I probably won't repurchase. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by sarahcsilber

The absolute best!!!! This olive/gold/brown eyeliner does fantastic things for my light brown eyes. I bought it based on the good reviews here and I am extremely satisfied. It is very simple to put on and just takes a minute or so to dry. It even looks good by itself if you want to do simple quick makeup. The other great thing about this, as others have mentioned, is that it stays put all day (yesterday I wore it for 16 hours with no touch ups) but comes off very easily when you wash your face at night. I didn't even need eye makeup remover. A definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by awful_cherry

Love it. I normally only wear black liner, but decided to give this a try. I have brown eyes that sometimes have green flecks in them, and this liner really brings out the green. It doesn't match the smog eyeshadow, but I love wearing it with Stila shadow in La Douce. I also love that I somehow manage to put it on without getting it all over my eye. I tried a maybelline liquid liner at one point and never managed to make it look decent. I have almost as much control applying this as I do with a pencil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although this color doesn't do the neat things for Asians as it did for all you light eyecolored people, it's a great alternative to BROWN eyeliner. It also goes great with green/yellow/gold/brown/bronzy eyeshadows or outfits. The eyeliner itself is wonderful... excellent staying power yet easy to take off when the time comes; the application tip is also awesome- U can get superthin and controlled lines. I'd def buy again, except in black next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh yeah. Oh YEAH, this is the stuff! Now I know why Sephora is sold out of this every single time I go there. This time, there was one single tube of Smog and I snatched it like it was the last babydoll in the store on Christmas Eve. It is a gorgeous color for brown/green hazel eyes, very nice consistency and excellent staying power. Possibly the best product Urban Decay makes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ShaneyBaby

GREAT eyeliner. I've tried quite a few eyeliners before this...most of them being the drugstore variety. I also have the Chanel eyeliner which is very nice. But I have to say that I ALWAYS reach for this one now because of its lovely color (ever so slightly sparkly dark grey with a moss green hue) and because of its perfect brush. Liquid eyeliner is a bit tricky when you first start using it, but once you get the hang of it, you won't go back. I almost feel like a caligraphy artist with this eyeliner because of the quality of the brush. It's so soft, and while it seems like its length would be a problem, it actually helps the flow of the liner. It feels nice going on, lasts all day. It's PERFECT. Now I see why it's good to pay a little extra.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great liner! This was sold out on Sephora and my local Nordstrom doesn't carry the line anymore, so I bought it on eBay (it arrived pretty dried out, so I only had enough uses to tide me over until Sephora had it again). I have eyes my boyfriend has described as "like the ocean in Florida," or more accurtately greenish blue with flecks of gold. Anyway, Smog makes them look amazing! These are the only liners I use, because every single one of them is easy to apply, has vivid, gorgeous color and stays on forever!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

Fantastic color for Hazel eyes. Bronze, olive green in color. Staying power is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 12:28:00 PM More reviews by raincheck

This is the best eyeliner in the world. My only complaint is I can't find it anywhere. It's always sold out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Muartsy

I love this product. It's really the best looking eye liner I have ever used. And it's fairly mistake-proof unlike most of other liquid liners because it's smudgeable and blendable for the first minute after applying. Then it dries and lasts forever. You can actually do a smokey eye with just this product!