Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Lipstick

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Lanolin Wax/Cire de Lanoline, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de D'Abeille, PPG-51/SMDI Copolymer, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, BHT, Oleyl Alcohol. May Contain: Mica, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42000, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, 77492, 77499, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/ CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985.

on 8/7/2003 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

GREAT price! I remember W'n'W a couple of years ago, and they sure weren't anything to rave over, but they seem to have turned over a new leaf, and one that is easy to afford!

on 7/14/2003 9:09:00 PM

I found this in a half-off bin at Rite-Aid today, so it was only 99 cents. It is Poppy Shine, which seemed very bright in the tube. It's actually a very pretty reddish pink, not too bright or overwhelming on my FFF skin. It lasted a lot longer than I expected it too, also... glossy lipsticks usually last half an hour, max. I definitely would buy again, to try a few other shades.

on 5/7/2003 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have "honey shine", which is peach-honey colored. This felt dry on my lips, but gloss corrected that and it is a beautiful color.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

for $1.67 these are simply amazing. i will be picking up other shades. i picked up 'suga shine' today on a rec and it is amazing...my lips but better with a bit of shimmer and a lot of shine. perfect. and these have a gloss consitancy but work like a lipstick. i am in love. yay for wet n wild.

on 4/29/2003 11:28:00 PM

What a drastic improvement in formula for W&W! No more "crayon" lippies: this smooth, almost lip-balmy-feeling lipstick was a big hit with me. Although they don't leave lips with a glossy shine, they do give you moisturizing color and a nice, fresh finish. I got #329 "Suga Shine" and #330 "Cranberry Shine" and have loved both of them. "Suga Shine": A light, silky warm blush-pink pick-me-up color that would be beautiful with alot of this spring's pinky shades, and was not too pale for my yellow-toned PPP skin. "Cranberry Shine": a nice true-red, didn't turn fuschia on my lips, and even when blotted off gave my lips a nice, red stain. Would work best with a lip liner to hold it in place (because of its very smooth consistency). For abt. $3 these are a risk-free indulgence! Only bummer: my "Suga Shine" broke off at the base the second time I used it. *sigh* Thus only a 3 for "Packaging Quality."

on 4/26/2003 3:48:00 PM

I love this lipstick! I picked up Latte Shine today, and wow! It is a great neutral brown and does give a fairly shiny look. The lipsticks are also very moisturizing-usually I have to top lipsticks with gloss because my lips are so chapped, but this lipstick worked great on its own. Plus, it was only $1.29 at Target. You can't get better than that.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Kealoha gave a great review on this!

To add to what she wrote, I'll say that this new line of l/s (look for the pink metallic tube), while there weren't a slew of choices available (hey, they're new, and maybe are just being tested out?), they DID have a nice and varied selection in what they did have. And because they were only $1.79, I grabbed 2 to test them out.

Lemme tell ya, WnW did good with these! I picked up #323 (Latte Shine), which is a shimmery pale golden brown (LOVE!), and #322 (Honey Shine), which is a sheer shimmery pale peach. There was another shade called Suga Shine, which I adored in the store, but I knew it was too pink for me ... but for those interested, it's a shimmery golden pink, perfect for spring!

IMO, these Wild Shines are a cross between Revlon's Moisturous l/s & Maybelline's WS l/s -- they slick on and don't seem to cake up at all, and IMHO, they're BETTER than Maybelline's WS l/s, as they really ARE shiny in their finish. Amazing, considering they're so inexpensive! Not the longest-wearing lipstick on earth -- but for what they cost, and how they feel, I don't mind reapplying .

These were an unexpected gem, and are definitely worth checking out, ladies!

on 4/4/2003 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in Poppy Shine. It's a very pretty red-ish pink. And Shine factor isn't the greatest but it's a great, cheap sheer lipstick to play around with.

on 4/3/2003 8:53:00 PM

Wow, these are great! I got Cranberry Shine and Latte Shine. Cranberry is a red that doesn't turn pink! It can be blotted down for a stain, or applied fully for a glistening lip. Latte is a nice neutral brown shade. Will get more! Slight smell, but it goes away.

Popular Lipsticks