MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product SOOOOO MUCH that i can easily overlook the fact that it is massively sticky. i used to use this all the time but i stopped because my boyfriend would comment on it being a little sticky when we would kiss (even pecks). nothing too terrible, but he would have to wipe it off a bit because it is THAT EASILY tranferable. i love how it makes my lips look so shiny and ultra glossy!!

this is easily one of my very, Very, VERY favorite products from MAC!!! i love how the packaging is so convenient, too!

Although the price put me off, the product just sold itself! My lips really do look like glass with this and it's wonderful for mixing pigments into lip colours!
If you own no other Mac items I'd say that this proves Macs quality in one glossy tube!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, I will admit that at first I could not justify spending $14 on a clear lg because it seems like a waste. Though I am a MAC girl, I figured I could just buy a $1.00 tube if I wanted to wear clear on my lips. Anyhow, after years of rebellion, I finally broke down and purchased a tube. After applying, I was instantly upset with myself for being so stubborn all those years. It was the best lipgloss I have ever used. Non sticky, HIGH SHINE, long lasting, and all that jazz. It makes my lips look naturally fabulous. I also use it over my other ls and lg to give them high shine, It's truly became my HG and I keep a tube in my purse and in my stash. Bite the bullet....get it!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

absolutely love this! slick, wet, juicy lips for evnings if applied with a heavy hand or a good light shine if applied a little lighter. my HG of lip glosses, staple in my bag at all times! only problem is that it leaks at time.

The overall look of this ;was awesome! very wet, full and juicy looking. however, if there is any wind, or i turn my head too quickly.. i have hair full of gloss. if i know i am going to be indoors all night, this is the one gloss i will bring along, but other than that.. its hard to say i would wear it elsewhere.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the way this lipglass creates a wet shine over any lip colour or on its own but it is the STICKIEST lipgloss I've ever worn and my hair always sticks to my lips when I wear this stuff. When I wear this stuff: (1) no kissing (2) hair is pulled back (3) no eating crumbly foods. And don't put this tube in your purse. I did and the plastic tube tore and leaked waxy goo everywhere; the purse and almost everything in it had to be thrown out because the lipglass wouldn't wash out.

Get's the job done for that ultra shiny look, however it's so sticky that it feels like glue is on your lips.

Wasn't satisfied with the formula.

its lovely and shiny
never seen lipgloss that shiny

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've had this for years and use it on occasion. I love the fact that this gloss is very shinny, shiner than most lip glosses. But the texture is actually sticky rather than smooth. After a while this product tends to dry out your lips. I wouldn't recommend wearing this on a windy day! A few times too many, I wore it on days that were windy, my hair blowing everywhere, I had streaks all across my face including colored (days I chose to wear lipstick under lipglass) ones. This is just very messy.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i wanted to love this but didnt.
I went for this as i have been using rimmel cosmic(coffee colour) for a while but wanted to save this for nights out so i look a bit different from in the day.
Ok looks great in pictures as extremely shiny, 1 of my pics actually have that diamond sparkle i couldnt belive it, however its soooooo sticky. my hair strands get stuck to it and i find it touches my chin after a while ( i have very full lips incase your wondering how it gets there lol)
As i said looks great but i dont tend to use it that often and revert back to my rimmel cosmic.

Recommended for Medium Skin