August 21, 2014 | 1734 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mejicana25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first mascara I've ever owned (mom bought it for me when I turned 14 lol). I'll be 21 in 1 day and I have to say this mascara is a very reliable mascara. It's not as fancy or eye catching as other mascaras and the wand isn't my favorite but it's a definitely better than some of the higher priced mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This is a pretty good, inexpensive mascara. I got it in a two pack for $4 at walmart. Makes my eyelashes a lot longer if I do a few coats. Doesn't look clumpy and doesn't flake very much. It doesn't hold a curl though and kind of weighs my eyelashes down. It stays on well throughout the day but is easy to remove with baby wipes or makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ZannahLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like it,it's reliable for everyday wear without crazy drama or volume.My favorite is Maybelline Falsies but this is my second price.It was about $6 so about average price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I'm really surprised by this product!! I seriously just bought this because I was very low on cash and I needed a mascara now, but I'm really liking it!:) It was only $3 at my target and totally worth it!
My natural lashes are black, stick straight, sparse, and okay length.
I just put this on about an hour ago so I can't say anything about lasting power,flaking, and smudging (yet). But I CAN say that my first impression of this is that it feels very light on my lashes, lengthens very well, adds a little bit of volume, and curls my lashes veryyy well.

I will update in a few weeks to see how it holds up:)

EDIT: okay so I've tried this for about a month now and i'm still liking it. it holds a curl for a whole school day (8 hours) and doesn't smudge. i do notice a bit of flaking at the end of the day but nothing major. the only reason it doesn't have 5 lippies is because it doesn't volumize much. I'm always trying different mascaras but if i'm running low on cash i know i can rely on this. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xkeepitugly

My go-to mascara; wouldn't call it a HG yet, but I seem to keep going back to it. It's a great lengthening mascara. Absolutely NO FLAKES as well, which is a total score for me. It's extremely buildable as well. I just love the way my lashes look after applying this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not a bad mascara but it's not great either. It does lengthen but does nothing for volume. I've tried to use it up but there's better ones out there so I'm tossing it out. If you are price sensitive, want natural length in a smooth formula this might be a good one to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Actually a pretty good decent mascara for its price. This is an everyday natural mascara, so if your looking for a dramatic mascara this isn't it. But if you're going for natural with a bit of length and volume, then this is really good for its price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by zippy7flaca

Now first of all a cheesy name but awesome product. I think that in terms of volumizing it does do that if you keep building it up but lengthening it does with one application at least on my lashes. I really like this mascara it is inexpensive and easy to find it is in many of my local drug store. It does not flake during the day and lasts all day. It is easy to apply with its wand and easy to remove once your done for the day.. So i say all around great mascara and i would recommend this mascara to both beginners and long term users in makeup!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by trinitycharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the price (you can buy a single pack or a double pack at Walmart & CVS. I think the double pack is actually more worth your money, but I didn't buy it bec. I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. Can't remember, but I know it's less than $7.00. I'm pretty sure the single is less than $5.00 too.) this is really nice. It added length, pigmentation, some volume (but not much) to my stick-straight, average-length, Asian lashes. The formula is smooth, not too dry, and not too wet. It didn't clump on me & really helped to define my lashes. The problem I had with this is that I flaked a little (I'd find tiny bits on my upper cheek, whenever I'd go check), and it smudged a little bit on the bottom (near the outter corners of my eyes). Might just be me though. Overall, this is a nice quality DS mascara, but nothing fancy. Still on the lookout for THE HG mascara (which, at the moment, is Mally Beauty Voluming Mascara. Rated it a 4/5). I love the formula, but I hate that it smudges slightly and flakes on me. There's too many that do that to me. Mally is the only one that doesn't.
***FOR REFERENCE***
I've used:
1. Estee Lauder MagnaScopic (flaked & turned eyes red ALL the time)
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge (it flaked)
3. Almay Exact Eyelights (hated the rubber brush & made eyes red)
4. BadGal (flaked)
5. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes (too try & flaked)
6. L'Oreal Voluminous (flaked & smudged)
7. Maybelline Lash Stilleto (way too dry & flaked)
8. Clinique High Impact
9. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara (works best on me)
10. MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash in Extra Black (did nothing)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Kmrai11

I don't like feeling you get with most mascaras that you have 'stuff' on your eyelashes and you feel your lashes are weighing you down. This mascara definitely does NOT give you that feeling. Extremely light and does the job of making my lashes look thicker and defined. I have tried expensive mascaras from Chanel etc but I would definitely recommend this as it's inexpensive and does the job!