December 20, 2014 | 955 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the blue tube of mascara better the black mascara that look slike a long pottery thingy, but this does last, why dye my eyelashes, if I can use mascara and eyeliner daily, it's stupid to dye your eyelashes and damaaging. Rimmel London competes with Loreal Paris which is of course better and more expensive. I like this mascara, but it wears off very fast. Quanitity asand wuality the mascara does have deep black and leghthening looks, makes my eyelashes on the top and botoom longer, but it smears and comes off within six hours, not enough, so I use Maybelline MegaLash the new one, popular for years

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mllemustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will admit: a while ago, I was feeling cheap and so looked around Target, searching for the cheapest mascara I could find. (More or less). I settled on the Rimmel. Kate Moss or Zooey Deschanel must have swayed me. Anyway. Not good.

I should have spent a few dollars more on Lash Blast or something. The Rimmel mascara really didn't do much at all for my lashes. Worse, I had issues with flaking, and since I wear hard contacts, that meant many watery eyes and many smudges. In essence, chances were higher that I would look worse after applying this mascara than before. Sigh. Happily I've managed to stock up on a few Lancome samples, so am saved from searching for cheap mascaras for a little while...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by boydsno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did nothing for my lashes. It was very messy to apply,took forever to dry and did not thicken my lashes. This rimmel's cheapest mascara obviously because you get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Isabellax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy it again. It does absolutely nothing for the volume, it's clumpy and sticky. The only thing i like about it is the package and that it does make my lashes look a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING! It is very buildable and with three coats my lashes are LONG (they almost touch my eyebrows when I look up). It is super cheap (only $2.97USD) at Walmart and goes on REALLY black. I also love how it comes off with ease and my lashes still feel healthy when taking it off. Current favorite <3

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Juno360

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Decent brush, wet formula - which I generally like - but I have never had ANYTHING transfer to my eye lid like this. Gave good definition, not volumizing but decent everyday looking lashes - clean, not dramatic - IF you can keep your eyes still for the full 3 minutes it takes to have this be dry enough to blink. Three go rounds with a q-tip to clean up lids and undereye

Tossed after first use, not good enough to be worth the trouble

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by mejicana25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first mascara I've ever owned (mom bought it for me when I turned 14 lol). I'll be 21 in 1 day and I have to say this mascara is a very reliable mascara. It's not as fancy or eye catching as other mascaras and the wand isn't my favorite but it's a definitely better than some of the higher priced mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

This is a pretty good, inexpensive mascara. I got it in a two pack for $4 at walmart. Makes my eyelashes a lot longer if I do a few coats. Doesn't look clumpy and doesn't flake very much. It doesn't hold a curl though and kind of weighs my eyelashes down. It stays on well throughout the day but is easy to remove with baby wipes or makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ZannahLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I like it,it's reliable for everyday wear without crazy drama or volume.My favorite is Maybelline Falsies but this is my second price.It was about $6 so about average price

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow I'm really surprised by this product!! I seriously just bought this because I was very low on cash and I needed a mascara now, but I'm really liking it!:) It was only $3 at my target and totally worth it!
My natural lashes are black, stick straight, sparse, and okay length.
I just put this on about an hour ago so I can't say anything about lasting power,flaking, and smudging (yet). But I CAN say that my first impression of this is that it feels very light on my lashes, lengthens very well, adds a little bit of volume, and curls my lashes veryyy well.

I will update in a few weeks to see how it holds up:)

EDIT: okay so I've tried this for about a month now and i'm still liking it. it holds a curl for a whole school day (8 hours) and doesn't smudge. i do notice a bit of flaking at the end of the day but nothing major. the only reason it doesn't have 5 lippies is because it doesn't volumize much. I'm always trying different mascaras but if i'm running low on cash i know i can rely on this. (: