Giorgio Armani Sheer Bronzer #1

4.6

Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl Methacraylate, Calcium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthtic Wax, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polysilicone-2, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Chlorphensin, Citric Acid, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Dipentarerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Methicone, Tetradecene.

on 3/29/2006 9:34:00 PM

I like this bronzer especially the texture. However i find that when i apply it, it just doesn't look natural. It has hints of red in it and I think for my complexion i need something with more of a yellow tone to it. I'm not sure if i'm applying correctly but i use a blusher brush and apply it just under my cheeks and forehead and chin. I end up looking a bit red and pink.? I still think it is a high quality product and i'm sure it works for lots of people...but unfortunately for me i'm not one of those. :(

on 3/14/2006 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice bronzer - it looks very dark but goes on sheer in a golden bronze color, thou I wouldn't have picked this color out if it wasnt for the SA =) It blends very nicely with blush on cheeks or even as a blush sub in summer and is suitable to wear all over the face if applied lightly. I wore this bronzer all summer. Costs approx AUD$90, it comes in a mirror compact.

on 2/22/2006 6:09:00 PM

I dropped by Saks to see whether MUA found me a new found love in a bronzer. It was too muddy on me (or it could have been the MA... or both). Anyways, I am not going to chance it when with MUA raves on WnW which is my MUA love for bronzers and I am a high end girl! MAC NC30 & LM Oil Free Sunny Beige for reference.

on 2/20/2006 5:03:00 PM

I love this bronzer. It looks really dark in the pan, but provides a gorgeous glow on the face. My only complaint is that I find myself using a lot of the product and therefore I go through one pan in about two months, which at a price of about $42 per pan, is a bit much.

on 2/8/2006 12:36:00 AM

I like this bronzer a lot. And I don't really like bronzers. The only other bronzer I care to own is Sisley's. Anyway, its great for contouring and I get major compliments when I wear this bronzer all over my face b/c it gives you a sheer hint of color - not too overbearing. Also, it's not orangey!

on 2/3/2006 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

What can I say? If you are looking for a bronzer, that truly looks natural, no rust or orange, last all day and not fade, then this is the bronzer for you. It is true, sheer brown, but not the tiniest bit muddy. It will NOT make it look as though you have been vacationing on a tropical beach for a week (save your self-tanners for that!). It will make it look as if you have spent the morning playing tennis (or whatever outdoor activity you like to do), and skipped the whole "sunburn" phase, and went directly to a light tan. It is actually a bronzer that looks just as good on my pale complextion in January, as it does on my self-tanned complextion in August. To make it look truly natural, just apply to the areas of your face that the sun would naturally hit you from above if you were standing...forehead, nose and tops of cheeks. It sounds odd, but the GA MUA applied it to me like that and it looked great.

on 1/2/2006 12:17:00 PM

I bought this based on the reviews here. I was so excited to see if it really was the miracle bronzer it seems to be...and I have to say I love it. It goes on very smoothly and subtly, and you can build intensity. Like most of you, I like Nrs Laguna as well, but I felt like it was easy to go overboard with it. I'm not very pale, but I'm not very tan (I'm in between) and I thought it looked great on me. I paired it with the #3 lip gloss which made it appear even better. Thanks everyone for the great advice! It was worth the $

on 12/29/2005 12:55:00 PM

Just love it. I got a g/c for Xmas and bought this bronzer... it is just gorgeous and it isn't your usually orangey colour bronzer.. this one is a nice shimmery true bronze look. The price is outrageous however in Canada.

on 11/1/2005 7:58:00 PM

Tnis is rather expensive, but you really get what you pay for, in my opinion. I'm a PPP with pink undertones, and I have the same problem with most bronzers: they look muddy, or make me look yellow (as Too Faced's Snow Bunny did). This is a miracle product. People constantly tell me I look pale, but as soon as I started wearing this, my mom said, "This is the first time I've ever seen you look healthy." I use the Sephora bronzing brush with this, and the bronzer just melts onto my skin and doesn't look like I'm wearing bronzer; I just have that natural, healthy glow.

on 10/21/2005 4:01:00 PM

This bronzer is very believable, great color, goes on sheer and natural (almost a bit too sheer). The shine is not visible at all, which I love. The only problem is that it does not beat out Nars Laguna for me. Also, the compact is a little small as well, but overall a good bronzer.

Popular Bronzers