The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used up 3 bottles so far and I will buy this one forever untill they make it /hopefully forever :)/. So much I love this toner,I use it to set up make-up,I use it for my hair,to moisture my face during the day,it does moisturize beautifully without touching the face.The only thing I dont like it is too expensive.But I would buy again and again.:)))

This is a very good face mist which I highly recommend. I use it as a refreshing spray on warm summer days and basically whenever my skin feels dry and in need of moisture.
I love the mild rose scent and the practical packaging. It does feel very moisturizing and refreshes my skin instantly. Gotta love this face spray.

The only downside with this product is the price. It's rather pricey considering you only get 100 ml. However, since the packaging is quite small it's quite easy to carry with you in the purse/handbag. I'd definitely repurchase. Vitamin E Face Mist is the best face mist I've ever tried. continued >>

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I use this after I apply my makeup to give me a dewy look. I like it, but it is a tad expensive. The scent is nice, a subtle rose scent, which is good for me, since I like roses. This is my cheapo version of MAC Fix+. I'd like to try Fix+, but it's an extra $5, and there's plenty of others things from MAC I'\d rather spend my money on. So I'll stick to this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow, first spray that actually does something for my skin. Moisturizes so well and is essential in my daily routine now. I spray it on both before and after I've put my make up on.

I used to have to use a very heavy moisturizer that look greasy on me, but it was the only thing keeping me from not getting dry, but now I just spray this a few times on my face over a light oil-free moisturizer and it does the job. AMAZING.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

TBS gets the worst things. I used their VE toner and night cream, and I got acnes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this to use after putting on powder foundations for that dewy look. Does a good job setting makeup. I don't really load it on, just a few spritzes and my makeup looks fresh and less cakey.I also like it to spritz into my dried out MAC pots or any dried out gel liners. The scent is just ok to me, but if you like a lightly rose-scented smell, this has it. It is a little pricey but I don't use it all that much so it's ok.

My HG! I don't have access to a MAC counter and this is my alternative to the cult MAC Fix+.So moisturising! I use it to spray my foundation and concealer brushes before applying my foundation and concealer to make them blend better. I then use it on a stippling brush to set my foundation and to remove any powdery effect of my makeup. I use it to foil eyeshadows. I use it to refresh my face in the summer. Before applying face cream to add even more moisture to my very dry skin. I LOVE IT! Comes in a convenient spray bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used a couple of other face mist in the past and this one fares pretty well. I love how it contains vitamin E and other skin softeners, and the rosewater scent is heavenly. That being said, while it does feel refreshing going on, this face mist doesn't provide the same dewy look I get from FIX+ or Cinema Secrets version. I spray this on before I apply my moisturizer and/or after I'm done with my makeup. This spray does an adequate job setting my makeup and offsetting the powdery look. $16 for 3.2 fl. oz (great spray bottle), it is on the pricey side. It does leave my skin feeling very soft & supple. It's also good for those days when you want to freshen up or rehydrate your skin w/o disturbing your makeup.

Just today i went to buy my second bottle. I love this! Its refreshing, smells lovely and sets your makeup in a way i never knew was possible! the only downside is its a little pricey, but its definately worth it! Compared to MAC Fix+ I personally think this is better. Its also great for the warmer weather just to lightly moisturise your skin and makes your makeup stay put for hours. This will always be in my makeup bag for many years to come!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

UPDATE: Okay I can't completely say terrible yet because this is summer and my skin is insane in summer. But this definitely has made me break out and my face looks like a pizza when I use this. Not good for summer. Would I buy this again? Yes yes yes yes YES!! I rarely use HG to describe things, but this facial mist is definitely an HG item in my routine. I was having such major skin issues after having my son (ok I still am having major skin issues) and the worst part was, every single foundation I tried only seems to pronounce my huge pores and bumpy texture (from all the cystic acne scars and pimples). I am not one that can go without foundation lately but it seemed to be working for and against me...until this face spray came along. First, and most importantly, this doesn't seem to break me out, which is amazing if you know my skin. Secondly, and this is the part I love the most, when I spritz this all over my face AFTER applying my makeup (and I don't mean one spritz, it's more like 3 over the face and neck) and just let it air dry, it gives me the most natural appearance, like I had someone flawlessly airbrush my makeup. I don't know how it does it, but it seems to make my makeup coverage more natural in appearance, but doesn't change the coverage. So I get a flawless, natural complexion. And it makes my makeup last longer. On the warmer days, I spritz this before I apply my makeup instead of using a moisturizer and then again after my makeup, and my face doesn't turn into the oil slick that it usually does when the weather is warm and I would wear moisturizer. I don't care how much this stuff is, I will keep repurchasing. Not to mention the wonderful smell and how simply refreshing it feels!! I can't wait to carry this around with me in the dead of summer!! Love it!!

Top Rated The Body Shop Products