September 18, 2014 | 1329 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by shockx

Just today i went to buy my second bottle. I love this! Its refreshing, smells lovely and sets your makeup in a way i never knew was possible! the only downside is its a little pricey, but its definately worth it! Compared to MAC Fix+ I personally think this is better. Its also great for the warmer weather just to lightly moisturise your skin and makes your makeup stay put for hours. This will always be in my makeup bag for many years to come!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sedst9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Okay I can't completely say terrible yet because this is summer and my skin is insane in summer. But this definitely has made me break out and my face looks like a pizza when I use this. Not good for summer. Would I buy this again? Yes yes yes yes YES!! I rarely use HG to describe things, but this facial mist is definitely an HG item in my routine. I was having such major skin issues after having my son (ok I still am having major skin issues) and the worst part was, every single foundation I tried only seems to pronounce my huge pores and bumpy texture (from all the cystic acne scars and pimples). I am not one that can go without foundation lately but it seemed to be working for and against me...until this face spray came along. First, and most importantly, this doesn't seem to break me out, which is amazing if you know my skin. Secondly, and this is the part I love the most, when I spritz this all over my face AFTER applying my makeup (and I don't mean one spritz, it's more like 3 over the face and neck) and just let it air dry, it gives me the most natural appearance, like I had someone flawlessly airbrush my makeup. I don't know how it does it, but it seems to make my makeup coverage more natural in appearance, but doesn't change the coverage. So I get a flawless, natural complexion. And it makes my makeup last longer. On the warmer days, I spritz this before I apply my makeup instead of using a moisturizer and then again after my makeup, and my face doesn't turn into the oil slick that it usually does when the weather is warm and I would wear moisturizer. I don't care how much this stuff is, I will keep repurchasing. Not to mention the wonderful smell and how simply refreshing it feels!! I can't wait to carry this around with me in the dead of summer!! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by kathyxlee

So far Ive only tested it once because I heard such good things about this product. Gotta say I love it! The smell makes me happy and makes me feel like its summer haha. On the skin, it feels cooling, refreshing, and definately softer. After hearing that it can be used like a toner I was instantly sold. I havent bought it yet because im looking for something better that might come along but so far Im liking this the best. The price wont break the bank and the packaging is pretty. The spray nozzle is very gentle and overall Im liking it so far and will definatley buy. I get some acne here and there once in a while and even with my combination skin, the product didnt do any damage and didnt make me break out. A definite plus of this is it takes away a good amount of the oiliness of my face. My absolute favorite smell for face products is rosewater and this definately has a soft but noticeable rosewater scent which Im loving. Will be a great buy (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 7:13:00 AM More reviews by bloou

I love this! I love the scent, the way it works and I love the spray this comes in! This gives me a fine mist and the rose scent is very soothing. This is great for setting makeup, but even better for use as a part of my skincare routine. HG material. I hope TBS never discontinues this and please no price increase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have fallen in love with this product, I would definitely consider this a HG product for me. I use this to set my make up and to quickly hydrate my skin on the go. I love the rose scent and how easy this is to use. The only downside it is relatively expensive (7 per 100ml bottle), in my opinion but it lasts quite a while so I'm not too fussed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by cjanerun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing! My skin gets very dry and thirsty in the winter so a couple spritzes of this really helps moisturizer, foundation, etc. glide right on! As a bonus it is hydrating to the skin, although it's definitely not a replacement for moisturizer. Also excellent and convenient for foiling eye shadows. I have also used this in my hair when I use too much dry shampoo in order to take away some of the greying effect. Very versatile!

The spray action on this is very good too, not too concentrated but broad enough to get the entire face with one or two spritzes! It comes in a 100 mL container so that's perfect for taking on a plane (last time I checked TSA regulations, at least!).

Alas it broke me out in a very bad way. I'd still recommend it to others because it seems to be just fine for most skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chibiyumichan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't know you can use this product to set mineral makeup until today. Thanks girls on MUA! :)
I really like this product. I keep it in my bag to moisturize on the road. It's light, do the job and smells good! This product especially help while on the plane or on any long rides.
I will definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 9:13:00 AM More reviews by annewx

I LOVE this product! I've only been using it for over a week but I have fallen in love with it. I use it after my toner (morning and night) and before my moisturiser. I also use it after I apply my mineral makeup so it sets. My skin has been feeling so soft and nice recently - could be down to this little beaut! I've tried the Mac fix+ rose and I honestly like the body shop face mist better. They both generally do the same thing its just the bottle and spray, for the Mac fix+ it sprays alot over a really small amount of area so I ended up spraying ALOT of product.. until my face was dripping just to get it evenly distributed. On the other hand with the body shop one it is a mist and its very light so I feel as though it gets evenly distributed. I have just purchased 2 more bottles because I am in love with it.. i havent even used a 1/4 of my first bottle, thats how much i like it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

I really like this - I use it on my face before applying make-up (great for dry skin) or else after to set my make-up, both ways work really well. I've been keeping mine in the fridge & it's so nice to use on a hot day! Would be great for travelling! I have very sensitive skin & haven't had any problems with this product. Would def buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by bluecloud2

I am a memeber of 'love your body' (a loyalty card with the body shop) and i recieved a 5 pound free gift with my card one day. well i was stocked up on cleanser, had my concealers so i wasn't to sure what else to buy and then i saw the face mist, i tryed the tester and it was light and cooling with a wonderful smell and thought why not give it a go. The full price was 6.85 so with my money off i got it for 1.85. I was impressed with the refreshing nature of the product and thought it would be greatf or going on holiday with for if my skin got dry and tight.
Then...i actually read the packageing...and the product really came into its own! It claimed to be excellent at setting make-up and,boy, it is! i'm not saying miss out your finishing powder but a few spritz of this and your make-up is kept firmly in place and it lasts longer than it usually would. i'd say it works sort of like a primer but rather than putting it under your make up you put it over and it has a similar effect whilst giving a dewy look. My mother now keeps stealing it every so often so i'v told her to get her own and she can't get enought of the stuff.
xx