April 24, 2014 | 1353 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I normally don't wear highlighters but this one is perfect for me! Its leaves just a subtle glow to my cheek bones and it blends very easily. I also love using this on clients!

I gave it a 4 because I find it sort of settles into my pores a little bit making them a little more noticeable but I don't think anyone would really notice or care about that except me (yes, my pores are visible that far up on my face). I also find that it dries out really fast. When I go to use it the next day the top layer is a little dry and I have to rub my finger around in it a little more to get some product out.

I will definitely repurchase though because its very complimentary on my skintone!

I will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I quite like this it's sheer but buildable and although it's a cream it's not sticky at all. Some might think this is a bit oily/greasy, so if you don't like the feeling or have very oily skin I wouldn't get this. I'm an nw30 and I thought this would be too white on me and look unnatural but this actually provides a very nice subtle sheen that's not too shimmery on my cheekbones and it provides a great base for MSF highlights or even blushes that you find dissapear too quickly. This is my first CCB, I cannot wait to try other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love using pearl ccb to highlight my cheekbones, brown bones, down my nose, cupid's bow, and inner corners of the eye. It's so beautiful! It's not an over the top highlighter, which makes it great for every day use. Sometimes if I want a little more sheen I add some vanilla pigment over top of it - beautiful combo! This is my first ccb, and I can't wait to try more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the definition of dewy and glowing! I apply this on top of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and on top of my lips and it's amazing! This doesn't look oily, has that light champagne-y color which in my opinion goes with every skin tone, making you look healthy. I recently attended a wedding and wore this, I have a picture in my profile. Highly recommend this and will repurchase for as long as they make this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is a great product but I don't think this is a must-have. I only use it to add color to the inner corner of the eyes, which makes my eyes look really bright and pretty. I think it does a GREAT job of doing that. Other than that, I don't use it for anything else.
I think there are better highlight colors out there which is why I only use it for my inner corners of my eyes.
If you are looking for a highlight color for your cheeks then I think you can find better products out there, like Nars Albatross.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

This was my favorite cream highlighter until it dried out on me. It's a pretty yellow pearl color, and blends beautifully when applied. Sadly, the loose sealed MAC packaging means the product can dry out pretty quick. I've have it for about a year, and it's already kind of hard to pick up with my fingers now. I'm sad, because the color is so perfect for highlighting the cheekbones and browbones.

If anyone has any tips on how to revive my Pearl, send me a mail and let me know please, I haven't given up on it yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by holly222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

nice highlighter product, easy to use and very versatile. use on my brows and cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this on a whim. I usually wear powder highlighters but I instantly liked the natural consistency when I applied it on the bridge of my nose and under my eyebrows. In my opinion, this gives my skin a luminosity that my other/ previous powder highlighters failed to achieve (eg Urban Decay's Polyester bride e/s, MAC's Vanilla pigment).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this to use as a base on the eye but I don't like it for that reason.. I like using it as a high light. It works amazing on the cheeks and looks good too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I bought this to highlight the tops of my cheekbones but this did nothing for me and I can't even tell the difference after putting it on. I even tried piling it on a few layers but nope, nothing. I have oily skin that I keep relatively matte but it still has a slight sheen to it. I think this would be more effective for people who has very matte dry skin who wants a very settle sheen to their skin. This worked okay under my brows and in the inner corners and I would image would make a good base for eyeshadows, with creasing if not set of course but its effects are very very settle.