MAC Pro Colour Palette/Small Eye Shadow

4.8

on 8/11/2004 7:31:00 PM

So convenient, especially since I depot my nonpro-palette shadows and put them in the palette, also. Only complaint I have is that the more of these and/or the blush palettes you have, the longer it takes you to find what you're looking for since you have to open them to see which palette you have.

Perfect way to package all my shadows and keep them in one conveniant spot - even if they aren't MAC. This is one of the best investments I've made in months.

on 6/14/2004 1:42:00 PM

this rocks. i can put all my eyeshadow colour in it... prevents a huge bag.. 4 colours in just one sleek case

These are the very best palettes for travel. Keep several handy to switch colors when needed, and these are not expensive. I love these little palettes!

on 6/4/2004 2:57:00 AM

Not just Mac shadows fit in these. I also put in Jane and Milani shadows. I just wish there was somehow room for a small brush too! Still these are the best!!!

on 6/4/2004 2:00:00 AM

I own 13 of these eyeshadow palettes (and 3 of the blush ones) and they are so much more practical than having 200 eyeshadow pots sitting around. For travelling they are so practical because you can slip your 15 favourite shades in, tuck it into your makeup bag and it takes up no space at all! Love these and couldn't live without them!

on 5/20/2004 7:52:00 AM

I love these paletts, fits in my bags easily & have great colors. Wonderful, love it to pieces!!!

on 5/14/2004 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This slim compact saves so much space in my purse. And I can replace the shadow that runs out or swap colors any time I want.

on 5/6/2004 2:39:00 PM

I LOVE the fact that MAC has these palettes. It allows me to buy the pans for $9 as opposed to $12 for pots. I have eliminated all my pots scattered all over the place and I have organized these by colors. Absolutely a must have for every MAC fan :)

on 4/25/2004 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these...they're so much more convenient and aestheically attractive than a million little pots of e/s...I even depotted all my non-circular e/s and put them in one that I took the insert out of. But the best thing about these is that I don't buy the pots anymore...the pro-pan e/s are cheaper! ($9 vs $12.50) I'm going to get a 4-pan to take on trips...these are great!

Popular Palettes