November 27, 2014 | 1487 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 7:17:00 AM More reviews by bianquita

Such a gorgeous blush! Very bright and pigmented, this might be a little hard to wear if you're used to blushes that need to be piled on. P Pink 30 is a pearly pink that gives you that beautiful flushed look-- wear it with your hair tumbling down your shoulders to look absolutely irresistible! Or layer it on for doll cheeks. The powder is so fine, it feels like talc. Wonderful. I wear it around my crush, and I feel oh-so-pretty :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 3:42:00 AM More reviews by alison81

This is very pigmented, but such a lovely true pink shade. Very feminine. Does need a little finesse in application otherwise it can end up too bright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

I enjoy this pearlescent pink blush for the naturally soft glow it provides. It is highly pigmented, so a light hand is necessary even for this light/medium Asian complexion. However, once applied, the cheerful hue brightens my face with a fresh burst of color--lovely for the winter months. I am truly learning to love the quality of Uemura products! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 4:24:00 PM More reviews by purelai

It's a cute bubble gum pink shade, super pigmented so do apply with a light hand. It gives me a pretty pink glow, the only thing I don't like about this is the package. If I'm paying this much $$ for the product, I'm expecting a better package, or at least a sturdier one, you know. But all in all, a great blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2003 3:43:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so excited to try this after hearing rave after rave about it. When I finally got my hands on it I felt let down. This is a bright peachy pink blush, way more peach than pink on me and far too bright. It's very coralish which does not flatter my coloring at all. I ended up returning mine right away. Thumbs down from me on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This is a beautiful bright pink, very doll-like and vibrant. Apply with a light hand for daytime, or layer a little for sexy flushed cheeks in the evenings. Lasts forever, and has the silkiest texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 5:59:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a cute color and it gives me the cutest child-like pink cheeks! Imho, it's a medium bright true pink (no brown in it at all). It can be used for a subtle or shocking effect, depending on how lightly or heavily it's applied. Looks very bright in the container, but extremely cute on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wore this layered on pretty thick for a "just ran around in the snow" look with a red-orange shu lipstick, and literally had men stopping me as I walked down Houston to tell me I was beautiful! If applied with a light hand it gives you a faint, healthy flush, but with a couple of layers, it's the sexiest pink around.