Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I had no idea I would love this so much. I actually got it for free from some company who sent it to be as an incentive for participating or something, I dunno. Anyways, it set untouched for months because I figured it would be too warm and I generally don't like CG shadows.

I finally busted it out and was like ooooh I'm surprised how much I like the color. And I've been wearing it every day now for like 2 weeks lol It is one of the best neutral shimmery shades I've found that isn't overly warm and yet still provides a nice pop of color and definition to eyes. Shimmery and glowy...not frosty...lasts well. I wish I would have tried this sooner!

The downside is CG shadows quickly get that hard layer on top. It has happened to me every one I've tried, regardless if I keep anything that has had contact with skin oils, etc off of it or not. It means I hafta kind scrub my brush into the product to pick up a decent amoutn.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very pretty color. It is a great eyeshadow to use when you are in a hurry because it looks so great by itself. I would definitely repurchase.

on 12/8/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with everyone- this color is gorgeous! I love wear Mink with lots of mascara and a pretty lipstick. Such a pretty and easy look! I was able to score Mink half off ($1.80)- what a deal!

on 12/1/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this. I use this more than anything I have in eyeshadow. It goes great on cheeks, in fact-I'd not apply anything other blush because this is great on its own. The packaging doesn't bother me but it's not the best. Deff repurchase.

on 11/13/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this shadow! Its my top 5 fav lid colors. Its a rather unique shadow (mink and tapestry taupe) theyre multi dimensional meaning depending on where u place the shadow, the tone/effect changes. Meaning this is a great bronzey pinky champange color lighter on lid then when placed in the crease the more browny bronze red tones are brought out then if placed on browbone with a big fluffy brush lightly its a gorgeous golden color. Its worth every 300 pennies or less. U get alot of shadow in the pan and for all the uses u can get outta 1 shadow, its incredible. I find it to be close to mac expensive pink or paradisco only a tiny bit darker? I could be wrong. Either way, it applies easily, not hard (with all DS shadows i find that whatever they spray the top with ruins that layer, the further down the better it becomes) its a soft texture, i find it has a sheen or a semi-matte finish depending where its placed. Its perfect! I will def rebuy when i ever run out. I do reach 4 it alot in my huge collection of shadows. Give it a try, i think its a drugstore gem! Wait for a bogo sale, pick up this and tapestry taupe, both amazing!
The great guru Emilynoel on youtube has a tutorial using just this shadow and she taught me how multi-dimensional it really is. She does a whole eye look with just 'mink' its great!

on 11/13/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is quickly turning into my grab and go shadow. I tend to wear this under bare study pp. It is a great all over lid colour. I tend to slap it on and run. I think that it has just the right amount of shimmer, and it looks great for anyone who had blue eyes. I really think it's a great shadow for anyone to own.

on 10/30/2010 12:12:00 AM

i love this eyeshadow. i use it for my everyday eye look as an all-over lid color. there is almost no fallout, the pigmentation is good, and it applies smoothly. it's really cheap and can often be found BOGO/BOGOHO at drugstores, so it's worth a try. my only complaint is that it's a little hard to get it to show up, and the color conflicts a little with my skin tone. i still love it and use it everyday though since it's so versatile, and i will repurchase when i run out :)

on 10/27/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great shadow. Lasts all day, even with my oily lids, and doesn't crease.

on 10/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

I recently purchased this while shopping, and I love it! It looks so nice. This is becoming my everyday/go to shadow. Looks great all over the lid with some liner and mascara. This is my new favorite shadow! <3

on 10/14/2010 9:19:00 PM

This is my HG eyeshadow! I have fair skin with brown eyes and all I use is Mink and then black eyeliner on my waterline and my eyes pop! I have used it for years....even when I try out other eyeshadows I always come back to Mink! Will buy over and over!!