August 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2005 10:54:00 AM More reviews by watch_me_shine

I really liked this, despite reading LOADS of rubbish reviews here i decided to buy it anyway! i thought it worked well, was fairly easy to apply and since i have fairly dry/sensitive skin it didn't sting. i LURRRVVEE most Beneft products that ive used and i am total fan!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sevik777

This is not meant to be applied all over the face. I put a q tip at the opening and just dab some on the occasional big pimple. What it does is it dries the pimple quickly so it can go away. The problem is that sometimes it causes scabbing. Overall, its not terrible, but you can get something as good OR better for less than $5 at your local drugstore. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by jenimmacto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have problem prone skin, some bumps and blackheads, but not "acne" per se. this really didn't work for me-- when applied to blemishes, it dried out the skin around them too much. i also REALLY didn't like the horrible color and smell; i prefer less conspicuous treatments. also, after maybe a month of not really using mine the product kind of separated. eew. it's fine, but i think you could do just as well with something from the drugstore; i've since found murad's spot treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jennp1973

I am not sure how this works on true acne, but for my occassional, cyclical pimple - this stuff clears it up overnight!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Shocking to see so many negative reviews on Boo Boo Zap when it remains one of the top selling skincare products in the Benefit store and customers return to buy it, raving to me how wonderful it is. In two years, I've never heard a complaint about it until I saw the reviews on this site. Strange! I wonder what is going on! I have two vials and I really like it. Worked for my acne and my closest friends acne.. why not your acne?

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2005 10:41:00 AM More reviews by joanee

I bought this because i loved the name and the packaging... i'm a sucker for that! It didn't really do anything special. And it's quite expensive for such a small vial.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is constantly breaking out...but I really haven't seen much improvement with this. Also, it is so awkward to use!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by emaan

I got sucked into buying this. It does nothing for my spots at all. I still have a tub full, thinking I might just chuck it in the bin. A complete waste. And to think it cost me 20. Ouch.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2004 6:39:00 AM More reviews by HelenL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product was a disappointment, after having read somewhere that it was great! Found it has done nothing for my cystic acne-type bumps on my chin, despite dabbing on several times a day as suggested. Maybe it works on normal small spots. Bottle is quite easy to tip over and product easily spills. Would not buy this again and may even throw the rest of it out! This was an expensive mistake.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Skrink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think not ! I have had better results with perfume and vodka !