October 1, 2014 | 895 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got a generous-sized bottle of this as a gift with purchase, and I must say I really enjoyed it. It took off my eye makeup and mascara with the most ridiculous ease (I refuse to wear waterproof mascara, but I assume it takes that off with ease as well, but I haven't found that out for myself). But with it, my waterproof eyeliner just melted right off like a charm, and Bi-Facil didn't just slide my eye makeup around my face like other removers that I've tried. It absorbed every last trace with it onto the cotton ball or any other tool I was using right on skin contact. It didn't leave me with that 45-minute long 'blurry vision' that myself, everyone and their brother seems to get with the Neutrogena remover and a couple other drugstore ones, AND, no oily film residue left behind on my eyelids!

Now, onto the reason why I wouldn't purchase this: I find that it performs the exact same as, and a bit inferior to Sonia Kashuk Remove. I say inferior because of the cost. It's nowhere near worth the steep price, when there is an exact formula dupe out there that is a LOT cheaper. Admittedly, SK's remover doesn't smell AS nice as Lancome Bi-Facil, but it's about $18 cheaper (so much more cost effective for a student like me) has the same effortless 'melting off' performance, and to me has almost the same exact formula as its high-end counterpart. Both have equally soothing properties to the formula for my sensitive eyes, and neither have made my eyes sting in the slightest. So, basically, the only extra I would be paying for if I ever decided to purchase the Lancome would be the rose water scent, which is nice. But certainly not for $18 more, thank you very much. I enjoyed this while I had it, but sadly, Lancome products in general have never 'wowed' me as much as they do others. Maybe that's good for my wallet though. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Amazing makeup remover, I love the fragrance (it smells like rosewater!) and it takes everything off with such ease. One downside is the price; I had a sample bottle which was teeny tiny and I really wanted to buy the full sized, but I found a nice dupe for this product (NYX ELMUR eye and lip makeup remover, for those of you wondering), which is the only reason I won't be buying it again. If you want to splurge, though, this is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by suzieyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite eye makeup remover. It gets everything off and smells quite nice to boot.

It is quite expensive, but you only need the tiniest amount to remove your makeup, so one bottle lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by nibom

the cons is it's oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Xvivian90

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used! i got a deluxe sample size from sephora and it lasted me about 2 months. I just wet alittle on a cotton round and it can fully remove BOTH eyes. Now granted - I only wear liner and mascara on a daily basis, but you dont need to use much product to remove your eye makeup which means its gonna last you a long time until u need to repurchase. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because of the price xD I use eye makeup remover quite often and at 28$ a pop.. Id rather just use the cheaper alternative which neutragena's makeup remover at about 4$. I'd probably have to use more, but at the end of the day it's just eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very surprised at the raves here. Finished my first bottle before writing this review. I'm convinced this formula is very close to that of Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup remover -- but that one is more gentle and less than 1/4 the price ($7 for 5.5 oz versus $28 for 4.2 oz.). Would NEVER buy this again and strongly do not not recommend. Frankly it's as big a rip off as I've ever purchased in makeup/skincare.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by michelle2583

I cannot for the life of me understand the volume of good reviews for this crap product! I got a sample sized bottle from sephora and packed it into my travel bag about a month ago. took my travel bag on a road trip this past weekend to Niagara falls and had to purchase an overpriced bottle of baby oil at a drugstore on the strip. This stuff would just NOT remove my eye makeup no matter how hard I tried. I ended up using a wet cotton pad and aggressively removing it with facewash because this remover refused to work. thankfully it was free. never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bi-facial does remove makeup decently. The bottle design is also pretty good as the top is unlikely to leak. The removing solution itself is incredibly oily, which my dry/sensitive skin does not need. The price tag is also extreme -- $28! I'll use up the bottle so I won't have wasted the money, but it was so not worth that price. I don't recommend this unless you are desperate for a remover that isn't 100% crap and you have deep pockets to cover the cost...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Zeppa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a really good eye make up remover but quite pricy.. I found a cheaper option from Nivea..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

It is great at removing makeup but it's just to oily and expensive! I hate having to shake it up too. The exact same thing can be found at the drugstore for a much lower price.