Phyto Phytonectar Shampoo

3.7

Amino Methyl Propanol (Botanical Origin), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis) (Botanical Origin), Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Botanical Origin), Magnesium Laureth Sulfate (Botanical Origin), Disodium Cocamphodiacetate (Botanical Origin), PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate (Botanical Origin), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Botanical Origin), PEG 4 Rapeseedamide (Botanical Origin), PEG 15 Cocopolyamine (Botanical Origin), Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Botanical Origin), Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Botanical Origin), Citrus Amara (Orange) Flower Essential Wax (Botanical Origin), Ceteareth 60 Myristyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth 11 Carboxylate (Botanical Origin), Laureth 10 (Botanical Origin), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Botanical Origin), Panthenol, Polyquaternium 10 (Botanical Origin), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parabens (Ethyl, Butyl) (Preservative), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 9/13/2003 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Works well on black hair, relaxed or natural. It leaves my hair nice and soft and sort of detangled. Plus I love the smell of oranges. The glass bottle is a minus. Also it has SLS in it so I don't put it on my sensitive scalp just my hair

on 9/1/2003 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This shampoo felt so thick and nourishing. It did not dry out my coarse/relaxed hair. It's definitely one of the better shampoos that I've used and I've tried many. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry/coarse hair. It's worth a try. I didn't have to use much product while shampooing my hair so the bottle will probably last for a while. I alternate between Bain Satin 3 (kerastase) and this product.

on 8/7/2003 3:04:00 AM

I, like just about everyone else, HATE the glass bottle that this comes in. Other than that, this is a decent shampoo. I didn't buy it hoping that it would 'improve' my hair, I just wanted something that wouldn't add to the damage that I do to it. It is super rich and thick, lathers nicely, and leaves my hair soft and shiney. I'm impressed. But the scent?! OMG. Opinion is a funny thing, I'm surprised other people don't despise it the way I do, lol. On Sephora.com it was described as delicious or something...Again, OMG. It smells (to me) like a skunk that crawled out of another skunk's @ss. I didn't get a bad one, because I exchanged it for another. UGH! I can't even describe it in a civil way, but thank God it doesn't stick with my hair! *YIPE*! I'd buy this again, but not right away..I do feel that other products give decent results for a fraction of the price without making me gag while using them. ;) continued >>

on 7/24/2003 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I picked this hoping it would really soften and smooth my curly hair. I loved the scent (orange blossom), hated the bottle (glass!!), felt okay about the low foaming action (shampoos without heavy surfactants and detergents dont' lather much, but they do clean well). I found that I prefer my $5 John Frieda Frizz Ease shampoo to this $25 one. My hair would feel clean only for 2 days, then it just got sort of matted looking. I usually shampoo about once every 5 or 6 days. I ended up sending this product back to Sephora. I really really wanted to love it, wanted it to work, but for me, it was just a no go.

on 7/22/2003 12:57:00 PM

I use this to care for my newly thermally-reconditioned hair (with Neutrogena's detangling conditioner). It's very rich, and I LOVE the floral orange scent. The only problem is its very breakable glass bottle. Phyto, if you're reading this...go plastic already :-)

on 6/26/2003 6:15:00 AM

I love this shampoo! I was advised by my hair stylist to use this occasionally since its similar to a protein shampoo. I alternate this with Phytojoba and really love the results. My once unmanageable hair is now a dream! I actually look forward to washing my hair now. This whole line is excellent and worth the money, in my opinion

on 6/21/2003 10:34:00 PM

This is a great shampoo for dry ,thick, coarse hair like mine. it made my hair feel conditioned,controlled and defrizzed.That said, I would not likely buy this product again . Why? Because of the fragrance. This product has a overwhelming orange blossom scent that is just too overpowering to be borne. Even as I write, my nose burns thinking about it. Really. The fact that I dropped the glass bottle on the floor of my shower after 2 uses didn't help matters. All that scent just can't be good for you !

on 3/31/2003 11:37:00 PM

I love, love, love this stuff. I use both the shampoo and the pre-shampoo treatment. I have very dry, damaged hair due to straight ironing my poor hair daily. And so after trying phytojojoba and kerastase bain 2, neither of which worked, I decided to try this. My hair has never looked or felt healthier. It is shiny and strong! yay! I use the preshampoo every week right now, but I will probably be able to start using it every other week soon. The shampoo I use every 2 to 3 days. So if you have extremely dry/damaged hair go buy this

on 3/26/2003 12:42:00 PM

this shampoo made my hair so dry. i have tried a couple of the phyto shampoos and this is the only one i didn't like. however, i LOVE the smell of it so i use it as shower gel.

on 2/21/2003 10:02:00 PM

This is the best shampoo for really dry and damaged hair. When I rinsed my hair after shampooing with it I would have sworn I was rinsing out my conditioner instead. My hair has never been this soft while damaged as it is (it's been through bleaching, relaxing, coloring, etc). It's pricey but I got a good deal on Ebay. Would definitely buy again.

Popular Shampoos