November 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ayeeitsmeereeuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product as a cleanser! Its super gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate it at all! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and there's a bit of a fragrance to it but its a really soothing. I would def repurchase because after just one use i seen a slight difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff did wonders for my skin. It really helped with acne and when combined with the anti-wrinkle cream my skin is almost completely clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by dhawan

I had very tiny pimples on my head and other products made me break out on my cheeks too! This product removes pores without making me break out in any other area :) it can b used in 2 ways and is definately worth a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best mask for acne prone skin to help clear up breakouts & get rid of clogged pores. Ive been using it for years. It foams up so can be used as a cleanser as well as a mask. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by NikiJ87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have acne probe skin and I'm 25. Not too oily but definitely get slick in the Tzone area. I have bought all the expensive high end brands like dermalogica, Kate Somerville and DDF...this tops them all. No joke. Cleared up my skin quickly and I don't wake up with any oil in the morning like I used to! Be careful, this will WILL bleach your towels because of the BP, but that's what makes it work so great. Get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LandonJones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It has such a minty feeling and it kept my oil at bay all day. This product really made my redness go down and stopped me from breaking out. I would definitely go out and buy this stuff again,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

I love it! The mask is so minty and feels great and, I love how you could cleanse your face as well. I deff recommend to everyone especially if you have oily skin! Also its pretty cheap (5.99) and can find it everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nah. Dried me out and Didnt see any of the results promised.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product broke me out something crazy. Even my bf who never comments on my skin asked me why I was breaking out. I gave it to my little brother and it also broke him out. As a reference I am very very oily, acne prone, clog prone. He is not oily or dry, but also acne and clog prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for two weeks now. Let me just say.. It is amazing!!
I have ugly skin-- acne and oily, sometimes dry around the temple forehead area.
Anyways, after the second time I used this as a mask my face was so smooth and soft. I even think that my acne has been going away. *fingers crossed*
I started to use it as a mask for my back and cheat since I do have acne there also. Not too much of a difference but I've only done it a couple of times.
I love that this products gives a refreshing breezy feeling on my skin during and after the treatment.
I am most certainly buying this product again.