July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Loose Powders - Cle de Peau - Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 10:13:00 AM More reviews by 1DIVA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Once again, this is the most expensive line on the planet!! That being said, this powder is still divine!!! Their powders are simply the best in terms of quality. There is a difference. They are incredibly finely milled so they go on like air. You cannot see the particles on your face like most powders. I use the puff, that comes with it, to blot the product on, then use a big brush to get rid of the excess. It keeps my makeup in place without touch up for most of the day, which is amazing for me. I have an oily T-zone. I tend to also brush on their bronzing powder as well to give me a slight color. I am not a big fan of anything in this line except the powders - blush, eye shadow, pressed and loose. Stupidly expensive, but totally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by geckowoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't thrilled with this product. I don't see what all the hype is about. It has no color and doesn't help my skin really. It's not too drying but not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2004 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Dbeech

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thanks MUAers for turning me on to this wonderful loose powder. I use a brush instead of the puff included with the product. The powder is so silky and smooth. It gives my skin a flawless finish and keeps my foundation looking fresh all day. Yes, it is very expensive, but it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by juicysonia

A really nice loose powder that makes my skin looks polished and smooth, yet still maintainin the natural glow,and it works well setting my Chanel voile universel.I think this can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 4:38:00 AM More reviews by JCCM328

My mother swears by this so had to try it out - bought myself this for Christmas and have not regretted this purchase!! It is so fine and give such a smooth finish that I am amazed that my skin can look so good!!! Normally make-up would melt off my face by 11am and several touch-ups before lunch, but this powder lasted till 5pm with only one touch-up at lunchtime. It's not drying like others I have tried. Another must is the CdP Translucent Corrector for Pores - have to try it to believe it works!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 7:09:00 AM More reviews by bitchyboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tend to use loose powders rarely because I am lazy. This is one I have used on and off for a few months and it gives me a flawless look. It is amazing for evenings or when you want to look your perfect best! It is pricey but most good cosmetics sadly are.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 7:22:00 AM More reviews by tokyorose

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was somewhat skeptical when I first tested this powder. In the container, it appears a pale pink--I didn't think it could possibly work for my fair, yellow-toned skin. But when applied, it was a complete revelation: it brightened my skin ever so slightly while giving me a flawless, airbrushed look. This only comes in one shade, so if you have darker skin you should make sure to test it out first. But for me, this is hands down the best loose powder I have ever used, far better than Chantecaille and Laura Mercier (the other two I have tried and loved--excellent products but they pale in comparison). A truly incredible product and a definite HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by annelau

This is the best powder I have ever tried and perhaps the most expensive one. It is like every other guys said, finely milled and very very fine, evern finer than T.LeClerc, Chantecaille in my opinion. The best thing is is it non drying! (A good news for sensitive and dry skin) The puff that comes with the powder is very good and gives natural finish. Also, it is a bit pink in color but I am fine with this because it looks transparent on my face (But Bobbi Brown, Covermark makes me look pale and whiter). So, I like this very very much but the price! Woow! Is really expensive! It is HK$600!!! I cannot make up my mind to buy it again or not (But if I have $$$ I will for sure!) because of the price is sky high but for the quality, I think it is the best (The package is not so great tho), so I vote for repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by dawnrleff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great powder not dry or caking at all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 3:55:00 PM More reviews by aried

Great loose powder. Sheer and light. This is by far the lightest feeling powder, even lighter than la mer. It looks pink but it is absolutley sheer, it just gives my skin this beautiful luminous glow. It is not cheap at over $100 but it you need so little that this can easily last 2 years. The only thing I don't like it the mesh lid, it tends to move around a lot. Other than that it is a great product. Would buy again if I ever run out of it, really it is that big.