August 28, 2014 | 1601 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Solano - HAI Convertable Flat Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 5:53:00 PM More reviews by glamerpuss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hands down, this is the best flat iron I've ever used. My hairdresser swears by the Hai Convertable too (thank goodness he told me about it), and for the price, you cant go wrong. Gets instantly hot, allows you to select the temperature you're after and gets my curly, fine, over-processed hair looking shiny and straight in a few minutes. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by SophieH

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good, really dependable flat iron that is probably worth the money if you straighten your hair every 1-4 days. I have collarbone-length straightish, fine, frizzy hair. On the highest heat setting (something in the 400s--whoa!) the Hai gets my hair poker straight in one pass. I don't like that look, so I put it on a lower setting, about 260, and it makes my hair nice and polished while retaining volume. Other pluses: it heats quickly, and styles last a lot longer without frizz, even in humid weather (after a day or so, though, I always have to re-flatiron). Probably the last straightener you'll ever buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by dcinderella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HAI is the best ceramic flat iron I have EVER used... It is costly but worth ever penny, I hae purchased two differet sizes I have the 1 1/4 and the 1 in. I really like the 1 in. more cause I can do LOTS of cute styles. I do use my flat iron 4 days a week, I have really curly hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ThreeLeaves

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had been using a cheapo flatiron, it was ceramic but took forever to heat up and was really wide and hard to get close to my roots. Found the HAI on ebay, read the MUA reviews and ordered it. So glad I did! Super light, heats up fast, and easy to use...the old flatiron is getting chucked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this flat iron changed my life! no kidding! i use to have super crazy frizzy curly hair that would take hours to manage. nowadays it only takes 15 minutes to straighten my curly hair. i love it! however, i think my iron is dying on me since the red light doesn't blink. i've had it for only two year. i'll repurchase again once it officially dies cuz i don't know what i would do without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 4:03:00 PM More reviews by dcbargirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this hair iron for 2 years now and it has changed my life. My nickname when I was younger was "brillo-head" because of my thick frizzy dry hair. I've tried every conditioner, anti-frizz product, and blow dryer there is and nothing on the planet makes my hair look as shiny and beautiful as it does after using the hai iron. I gets tons of compliments all the time now on how beautiful and shiny my hair is. Like others though, I have noticed that it does seem to increase my split ends and can make my hair drier sometimes, but having straight pretty hair is totally worth the extra time and money spent on more conditioning and haircuts.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 12:40:00 AM More reviews by ageleg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a fantastic straightening iron and I've had mine for over a year now. When I use this, I don't have to worry about my hair. That's it. No bad hair days. Sometimes, I actually think my hair might look a bit too perfect and straight! Can you believe that? We're never happy. I always make sure to use a heat spray or a silicone serum before using it, though. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet. I've on my fourth year of using my Hai ceramic iron. Without a doubt the best investment I've ever made for my hair. I have wavy, dry, unruly hair and with some shine serum, this iron makes my hair look like silk. I just can't get the same results blowing out my hair, even with an ion drier. I've used friends' flat-irons sometimes before going out for the night and I'm never as satisfied with the results and left wishing that I had my Hai. I've brought it cross country and around the world with me on vacations because I just can't live without it for when I want to straighten my hair. If it ever dies out on me I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by 918AhAnU819

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just had to jump on the bandwagon and add to all the wonderful reviews for this flat iron. I just got mine today as a birthday gift, and I am in love! I have thick, naturally waivy hair, and it never looked more smooth, straight, and shiny than after using this! All I can say is THANKS MUA-another winner found with your help!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by SunFlower85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome flat iron. I love it! It works great.