December 20, 2014 | 865 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by amydo

After reading so many positive reviews here, I went and bought Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel Blush in No. 1 Natural. By looking at the tube, you think the color look so dull. However, when I applied it on my cheeks, I really love it. A word of warning, you must use very little because you could end up looking like a clown. Your cheeks will look like it naturally glowing without any make up. I set it powder translucent powder and it lasted all day. Even the tube is very tiny, I think it will last for a long time. Pricy - yes, Would buy again? - Yes. I wanted to get different colors but at Target there are so many open box esand you can see some of the tubes have been used as tester, so make sure your box is still seal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this today in a swap. So for I've tried it 1x without a full face of makeup on, just by itself. It definitely did give my face more color and wakened my eyes. It is true to its name *flushed* because I looked like I pinched my cheeks:) I didnt like the tube though because its hard to apply with your fingers and the formulas a little bit sticky. Will update when I wear it with full make-up on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by katycc

This is my first official review, although I have relied on reviews here for years. I am just so amazed at how well this works. I have tried several blushes in the past, including a Clinique powder and Tarte stain, and I have to say Pixi is the only one that actually worked the way I always thought blush should. I had pretty much given up because with my very fair skin every time I tried to use blush i looked like a clown (and I go VERY SPARE.) The gel blends in so naturally, and yes, is not sticky at all. You don't need much, which is good because it is quite expensive, but would pay it again since I haven't found anything as good. (For the Record, I bought Natural, but Rosy was pretty as well.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ldordal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried and purchased the Pixi Gel Bluxh in Flushed and it is FANTASTIC! I don't wear foundation and have pretty great looking skin so gel blushes stick to my skin and last all day compared to powder. It has a "flushed" color that is perfect for my light olive skin complexion, and a little goes a long way! Thoroughly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I got mine in Rosy, a gorgeous raspberry hue with a tiny bit of shimmer and absolutely love it. The color is subtle, easy to blend, last fairly long and I feel like wearing nothing. Just 2 dots on each of my cheeks, blend well and I have natural flushed cheeks ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by lauraoliviaanthony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Target and my first thought was, "Why is this so tiny?". I bought it anyway ignoring the price for the tiny little tube and it was one of the best purchases I've made. You don't need that much so it's bound to last long. All I do in the morning to put on my moisturizer and then take a little drop, blend it between my two index fingers, smile, apply directly to the apples of my cheeks, and blend well. I have an olive beige golden type of skin tone and the colour Rosy looks beautiful on my skin color. Somehow when I blend onto my skin it makes my whole face look a lot warmers. It gives me that perfect flush of cute rosy cheeks. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and surprisingly this product didn't break me out. It gives a weightless feel on my skin.. as if nothing's there! Careful to not apply too much, you might look like a clown. Overall I love this product and I don't think I'll ever buy another powder blush again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by nat28

I'm really into cheek gel blushes right now. And ofcourse I first had to check with makeupalley to see whats good. I decided to get this and I am so happy with this product it has a very natural look. Amazing for days that you would like to go light. It also gives such a dewy look. It really looks like you just worked out. Overall it gives a very nice flush of color to the cheeks. I got sunkissed. Dont be afraid of the color in the tube it looks very dark but when applied it is very sheer. The one complaint I have is I wish it was a little bit more pigmented :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by anonymous88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this blush! I have oily skin so I wasn't sure about it but it truly is amazing. Looks so natural and feels like nothing. Way better than powder blush in my opinion. I used to only use powder everything because I have oily/ acne prone skin but I think I like the liquid stuff better! I am going to get the gel blush in the bronze color to replace my powder bronzer! I'll see how it goes. By the way, I have the blush in natural. Its very light pink and pretty. Looks like my natural blush. I love pixi products so far except they are so expensive!!
PS works GREAT as a lip tint also!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by yukiruri

Can I say wow! I was really hesitant at trying a liquid blush (this gel blush and the water blush), but as soon as I tried the Pixi Cheek Gel in Flushed I promptly got it and stopped using all my other blush products. Because Flushed is a fairly dark, intense red for my complexion, I usually dab on a little on my finger tips and spread it to the consistency and intensity I desired to wherever I want. Like the product description, it really could be "a burst of color", and completely under your control! Because of the gel format, it really doesn't feel like there's an extra layer of cosmetics on my skin either. After my first application I had very healthy and 'REAL'-looking rosy cheeks. This blush is definitely one that produces an authentic result : )

Would definitely buy again... and again... until anyone else comes up with something better.

ps. I can definitely do with a lower price... the tube itself is very small, but every application requires only a bit of the product I think it'll last for a while. Still a lower price would be nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by judostar18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this cheek stain. I have this product in "Natural", which is a pretty rosy pink color. I usually apply this underneath some powder blush. The staying power of this stain is pretty good, but I live in a hot and humid climate, so makeup tends to melt pretty quickly. Nevertheless, it is a pretty natural stain. I'm not sure if it's worth $20 a tube, (I'm a poor college student!) but I still really like this product.