September 2, 2014 | 1981 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Dior Abricot Creme for Nails

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years. I first found it through my grandmother. I thought with the beautiful porcelain jar, it must be an antique. But lo, they still make it. Orangey-pink, makes the nails really healthy. I rub this in to fingers and toes unpolished every night. My nails are hard and grow like gangbusters. Such a gourmet product, it looks lovely in the boudoir. I grap my beau's toes every now and then, and he submits in exchange for a footrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wendyjh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got pretty good nails but always had dodgy rough skin around them and needed a monthly manicure to keep the cuticles under control. This stuff is an absolute godsend. I use it morning and night - just a tiny blob on each finger - rub it in and off you go. The skin around my nails is just looking gorgeous and I honestly don't need to have manicures because my cuticles are virtually non existent. My mother ended up trying and then buying it and said that her nails aren't splitting as easily as they used to and that's after a month. The tub will last me about a year and it's worth every single cent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! It is really effective and beneficial for my dry cuticles. The consistency of this cream is thick, almost like a balm, but it is not greasy. I thought I would use it only before going to bed but it sinks into the skin so fast that I can safely use it during a day, too. I also like a simple small white container.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Delinit

This is the best nail cream I've tried, but it's really sticky, so it's best applied at night. It hasn't done miracles, but nothing seems to do so for my nails, so I'll stick with it. The packaging looks cheap, which you wouldn't expect from such an expensive product. On the bright side, it will last a while.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this does anything. I haven't noticed a difference in my cuticles. Plus, it's really sticky and waxy and annoying to get off your fingers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 12:09:00 PM More reviews by skin

I love this nail creme. I look forward to using it every night. I have tried other nail cremes and they just don't do the trick. One jar will last for a long time! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by natalie_cohen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product smells wonderful and works great. There's nothing worse than dry skin on your hands and nails catching on everything and this certainly helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Misialicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product really works wonders for my nails. I uusually apply it at night and wake up with moisturized and healthier nails with time. The price is a little bit costly but defenitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the packaging :) Smells absolutely divine!!! Works very well, would definately repurchase...but pricey! I cannot think of a better way to help promote nail growth and ward off dry cuticles :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

This is a pricey but excellent cuticle cream. I alternate between this and Philosophy Save The Nails- and my nails are no longer brittle. Really does work to strengthen and promote nail growth.