Dior Dior Abricot Creme for Nails

4.3

Lanolin, Aqua (Water), Parrafinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol , Lecithin, Sorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Aluminum Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Geraniol, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal.

Every product of Dior that I've tried has been simply amazing and this nail creme is awesome beyond words!

I don't have a problem growing my nails out, I can get them long but I have problems keeping them that way because they're so weak. I'll have all 10 fingers the length I want them and then I'll break 1 or 2 and then it's all downhill from there and I'm back where I started. I've tried every drugstore creme, oil and polish treatment and nothing works. I've used OPI's nail envy for a month and still nothing worth noticing.

But this product changed all that, I've been using it for a little over 2 weeks now, applying is every night before bed and I have to say the results are amazing.My nails are noticeably longer and a heck of a lot stronger. Also, my cuticles are in the best shape they've ever been in and I look like I get a manicure everyday with how healthy my cuticles and nails look.

At over $20 a pot it's darn right expensive, BUT the results are amazing and this lasts a long freaking time. I could probably get almost a year if not more out of it because you need so little. Plus, it's a lot cheaper than all those bottles of Nail Envy and every oil and other cream on the planet because now I'm down to one product.

The smell is slightly odd but nothing I can't handle and the product is a thick, sticky, gooey pink mess but hey, it works.

I like this because it's so thick and moisturing and really pretty to look at! It's in a classic white pot and does the trick....pricey though since I've used one that's almost exactly the same from sally hansen...though it's been a VERY long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First time I opened this I thought it had gone bad. The smell is very strange and this stuff is oily and greasy as all get down. If you apply this at night im sure it would be ok, but during the day for me it was a no go as i left oil prints on everything and having a blackberry with a trackball... forget about it.

I love the results on my nails, the packaging is lovely and the colour of the creme is pretty.

This stuff has been around since 1963 and noone told me!! It is a bit of a gooey mess at first but does it ever work. No amount of hand cream was softening my cuticles but one night of this and what a huge difference. This will be the first Canadian winter my hands don't crack and bleed. One pot will last ages. I will definately repurchase

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This creme is fabulous for cuticles and nails. My nails grow so long and strong with this. Yes, it is a bit sticky/ gluey and messy (not a good idea for daytime use. This is only good as a nighttime treatment), and a tube would be more convenient than the screw-top jar, but just give this orange tinted, buttery creme a try. You will never have hangnails, raggedy cuticles, or splitting/ peeling nails again! :-)

I finally managed to get a little pot of this balm. The packaging is not great, for it may get a bit sticky in the border of the jar, when the cream is still unused or even hardly used.
Texture-wise it is a balm, and quite sticky and gooey at that. However I don't find it hard to remove it. You just massage until absorbed and in the end the sticky felling is completely gone.
I paid 20 for that, which is quite expensive for a nail product, but I am quite happy with the delivery so far.
You can feel little bits of dry cuticle coming out when you massage it, and it's quite good to get rid of that "excess"!
One thing I don't like is the smell. Some people seem to love it, but I think it's sweet and fruity (apricots of course) with a slight "stale" medicinal quality to it. But it doesn't last, which is good!
Overall a good product for dry skin in the cuticles. I have not used it long enough to confirm if the nails themselves really get stronger. But time will tell!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Goop city but I love it so. I use this when I want to pamper myself, or as the French say, really "tartiner". This is a once or twice weekly cuticle cream for me during the summer and nightly during the winter. Wish it came in packaging easier to use in the dark, as I put it on before I go to bed. Efficient product that keeps its promises, since I have started using it my cuticles are softer and my nails stronger.

What a wonderful cuticle/ nail creme!! A nice, thick, emollient texture. One complaint...I wish the tin was prettier (its just plain white plastic...Dior packaging is usually much nicer).

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've been using this for years. I first found it through my grandmother. I thought with the beautiful porcelain jar, it must be an antique. But lo, they still make it. Orangey-pink, makes the nails really healthy. I rub this in to fingers and toes unpolished every night. My nails are hard and grow like gangbusters. Such a gourmet product, it looks lovely in the boudoir. I grap my beau's toes every now and then, and he submits in exchange for a footrub.

Popular Treatments