April 19, 2014 | 1837 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Body Glow

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2004 8:42:00 AM More reviews by littlebabyneko

OK the $180AU price tag intriuged me and it does smell lovely but it is a pain to apply in winter and the bottle freezes up. I also need to put on two or three coats of this so it takes up more time than the Giorgio Armani Bronze Mania gel which I love so much more than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mailentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives a great suntanned look. The smell is an acquired one though. The oils are smelly. Glides on smooth without much concern for evening out color. No orange after glow. Definitely recommend despite the large price tag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this smells very similar to Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Aloha Tiare to me. Like gardenia, coconut, and yes, suntan oil. I just don't have occasion to wear it very often, only in summer. You have to wonder if it's going to leave a brown stain where you were sitting (that always troubled me.) It's a lovely product and i WANT to love it, but I don't, and here's why: the smell is SO strong that it's distracting, even. The feel is so oily that I find myself thinking about it too much. It's like when you wear a new shirt that's different from what you're used to wearing, so you're pulling and tugging at it. I am so conscious of this product when i have it on me, that

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2003 12:42:00 AM More reviews by t_orion

ive been dying to try this for ages, but the aus$180 price tag has always put me off, till now... Firstly the bottle was way smaller then i was expecting, i had not checked how large it was, just assuming that it was a big of the picture - duh. But i love the smell,reading some of the reviews i was a bit worried that it would be a bit much, but luckily we all have a different sense of smell! Also although i did want a higher impact bronzer i actually like and am much happier with the subtle glow it does give, it looks better then the overcooked tanned paris hilton look( which i admit did restart the lemming for this). but the price :( it ain't gold. after using this product for a couple of months, ive decided it is not worth the money i paid for it, in fact i get a better look with skinlights bronze mixed with moisturiser!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2003 8:58:00 PM More reviews by xPlaymateDreamGrlx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

**Holy grail** product for me. I can't live without this. This is worth every penny. No, this isn't something you can wear everyday because its a little bit too greasy, but for special nights out or whenever you want a sexy glow, this is the product I reach for. It's not noticably shimmery (if I want shimmer I use Urban Decay Honey body powder), its more of a wet look glow. I'm addicted to the smell of this more than anything. I'm on my second bottle so whenever I run out I order immediately. I love this so much. It's a must have staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Yucky! This makes me feel oily and slippery all over. It's also hard to blend in without streaking. It's a really good idea, but just doesn't look good on me. I find that Rimmel Body Gleam is actually better on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2003 5:20:00 PM More reviews by juares2Kat

Hey everyone! I'm addicted to the scent of Nars' Body Glow! The closest I've come to it is CSP's Tiare, but it misses that beachy coconut smell. Is there anyone out there who can suggest a match in perfume form?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vicki1234

The smell is wonderful and the product works so well and stays on the skin for hours. It makes you look like you just walked off the beach in Maui!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2003 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Principessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I think this looks best when I am already tan, which somewhat defeats the purpose. That being said, the color is nice and it stays well. The scent is fabulous and it works nicely on my dry skin, but I cannot justify the price considering I have tried other products with very similar results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 11:50:00 PM More reviews by vkeen

Eww, I totally changed my mind. It's too oily and smells nasty...the smell alone makes me nauseated.