April 16, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Lip Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by julvett

I love this lip conditioner- I noticed a huge improvement on my dry lips in a very short time. They were all chapped and peeling, and now they are soft and smooth. I love the subtle vanilla also. Using it in a jar may not be as sanitary as in a tube, but it prevents you from using to much of the product. It is a bit expensive for what it is, but I would still repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by strokeofmidnight

I love this lip conditioner. A few months back, at the start of winter, my lips became very dry and started peeling, which has never happened before. I tried many different lip balms, and this was the only one that worked for me. I just put it on at night before bed, and in the morning my lips are well moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

I love this stuff! I've bought and used many different lip treatments, chapsticks, lip balms, etc. and this one is one of my favorite! The consistency is just right; not to thin, not too thick, and not sticky. It smooths nicely onto my lips. The light vanilla scent and flavor are nice too. I put it on before bed and can still feel a bit left when I wake up and my lips are nice and smooth. I keep my hands clean and use hand sanitizer regularly, so I'm not overly worried about having to use my finger to get to the product. I like that the pot was designed to be wide instead of deep. Easy to get to the good stuff. This will last a while, too, so I don't mind that it's a little pricey. Worth the cost to me. I will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a cute pot! I have 4 tinted ones and this one. Although this moisturizes well and smells wonderful of vanilla, I can't get past the fact that the product is white and is not transparent on lips! It applies white on lips and turns my lips a bad shade of lavender. Unless I apply very little, which then is not moisturizing enough and the SPF is not enough in that tiny amount. I love my lips to be in SPF protection so in the sun I always slather this stuff on, but the lavender shade is really not very flattering on me! I'm actually pretty surprised that no one has been bothered by this. But this is a very good conditioner, and lasts quite a bit. I will keep wearing it. It does prime lips well before lipsticks, and to me, it is softer than the tinted ones. So overall, great product, I will continue to use it despite the lavender issue I've been having.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was a random purchase as it was displayed on a stand at the counter whilst I was paying for other mac goodies and as it was pay day i decided to try it while I had the chance! I love trying new lip balms as I tend to have very dry, sore, cracked lips especially during the winter months and anything to relieve me from this is money well spent. It was 9.50 as far as I can remember and although this is expensive for a lip balm I was sure the product would justify the price.
From the second I applied it to my lips I loved it! The smell of vanilla is absolutely gorgeous and the light silky balm applied seamlessly to my lips. It helps my lips stay soft and moisturised and although it doesnt last for too long on my lips it is very easy to carry around and reapply during the day. The product goes down very slowly and after months of using it everyday I still have around 3/4 of it left! I do not regret buying this at all and when I eventually run out I will deffinatly be buying again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:35:00 AM More reviews by ashleesiobhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip conditioner, it smells great (vanilla) and it makes my lips feel amazing so soft and smooth. I get quite dry lips and this works wonders, it is quite pricey but I don't mind paying it for such a great product, I have tried others and nothing works like this does.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: At first I loved it, but as time has gone on the effect quite simpy.. wore off. I also noticed the formula began to seperate a little in the tube - and I go through lip balms almost on a weekly basis reapplying 50 times a day - so that was a new experience for me. I was about to apply it when I saw what looked like OIL squirt out.... yuck. But a little shake and mix, it seemed *OKAY* to use.

The low down: It is basically Vaseline with added moisturisers. You can call it a fancy vaseline, it's vaseline but 6x more expensive. And I got sick of eating Vanilla flavoured chemicals after a while.

Although the packaging is nothing out of the ordinary, I would always end up accidentally overloading my lips with this gooey yellow stuff. And I'd always end up having to use my fingers to rub it in anyway in the end, which defeats the whole sanitary convenience of the tube in the first place.

Nevertheless - it DID moisturise my lips well and much better than some organic alternatives I have tried. Would possibly repurchase it again, IF it was cheaper. I'm talking maybe a couple pennies more than your standard Vaseline at most.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jennifur75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Remember when using this product, a little bit goes a long way. I got a sample jar of this from the MAC counter last week and went back and bought the tube yesterday. I have never used anything but cherry Chapstick, and have never had any desire to use anything else.

That being said, I love, love love this lip conditioner. It smells great, feels great, and use just need a tiny dab if it to cover your lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! Makes lips very soft and smooth, it's a great base for any lip product. I also love the scent-a slight vanilla. Also lives a nice sheen to lips when worn alone

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by x3gayle

This is my faaavorite lip productt! It moisturizes quickly, leaving my lips soft and kissable. It's a great base for lipgloss and lipstick. I love this stuff!