April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

I revised my review. from 5 to 2. cause it dris my skin.
right after I apply it, it feels like hydrating my skin. but it dries out very quickly. i don't use it anymore

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by LoveLightPink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this product because it is convenient when i can't moisturize(or wash) my face, but it's basically just like splashing water on your face and it really doesn't do much for makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by catlover22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I first started using this more than 30 years ago, when I was going to school in France, in the south, and the summers were very hot and sticky. This was commonly used by a lot of women as a beauty aid. My best friend and I both bought big cans of this (all that was available then) and used this regularly, especially to freshen up when we were travelling on trains (very hot and stuffy in the summer) and throughout the day. On and off over the years, I've purchased the smaller cans that are now available (and more convenient for purse/work/gym) and still enjoy this product. As the previous reviewer commented, it's not the same as water in a spritzer. The fine mist and the quality of the water do make a difference (or I think they do and so maybe it is an indulgence but it's a pretty nice one!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by enzyme1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A sucker born every minute ? nooo ! . people think im insane when i bring this out and it looks like water in a can. but it is better than simply spraying yourself with an atomizer, this is the replacement for the eu de thermale avene version, which was very calming and soothing as well, but this has more appealing packaging. I spray myself when i am hot and just bothered, why not simply splash my face with water from the tap? because this is a luxury item and it is an indulgence worth having. Just buy it and enjoy the soft dewy skin it gives you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ahh water in a can. I love this stuff. I always keep a bottle in my purse, in my room, and a big one in my ice box. I like being being able to spray water on my face when I need a little pick me up, or if i'm a bit dry. I like being able to use this year around, and I will continue to buy forever.
This also works as a great night-time moisturizer. Just spray a lot on your face before bed and let it sink in over night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kadvakarela13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this for about 2-3 months. i found it from all the youtube reviews. I somehow tend to get very oily in the summertime. Its really not pleasant to get up and splash water every single time and have the makeup spread everywhere. I always have this on my table everywhere, and whenever i feel oily or hot on my face i just spray it with this.

The surprising thing though is that I think it has really helped me keep my skin better- like it does not strip it of its moisture! also, i have noticed a reduction in breakouts. summer breakouts. i really think it has a lot to do with this product. I have the 5oz bottle. i think i can still use it for a couple more weeks, or maybe even longer. so even though its priced high, it does last a very long time. I am already going to goto ulta and purchase my other one today!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes should be a maybe. I do enjoy the spritz of water on my face in the summer time to cool off. I also enjoy it in the winter. I just can not see myself buying this again unless I am in a warmer area. In Buffalo you just do not need it that often... It is a vacation staple though.
Update*** I use Avene or Roc before I would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by miszjackie

I bought this in hope that it will make my mineral foundation less cakey but it sucks. I actually read the reviews for this as well as the MAC fix+ and for some reason, i bought the MAC fix+ first and i liked it but then thought maybe if i bought the evian spray which is CHEAPER i can return the fix+. the evian spray is just water!! it does nothing to help my makeup stay on longer as opposed to the fix+. omg it was like , $10 for two little bottles at sephora! yes this is how everyone says, "glorified water." its nothing special, really. i wanted to like it :( i use it now when im at work and it gets hot (because i work at jamba juice) and ill spray it to cool down or i bring it to the gym with me and spray my face when i start to get really hot. ugh, waste of money. not buying again.

*update

I prefer this over my fix+ spray ANYDAY. this helps any "cakiness" and it doesnt leave my face looking all shiny and oily like my fix+ did. I also use this to apply my mineral foundation wet so i've been repurchasing this quiet often. as for my fix+, never finished it. its sitting on my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by lekmolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Could not live without it. I got hooked on it when I studied abroad in Paris a few years ago and picked it up at the drugstore for a few euros. It is relatively easy to find back in the states for under $10, and a little bottle lasts a loooooong time.

I have dry skin and sometimes during the day I just feel like I need a "quenching." This does it! A light spray and your skin will just drink it up. It dries fast and you won't look like you splashed water on your face or anything. It's also can be used for setting makeup. Great refresher and purse essential; great for airplanes, hot days, anywhere with a controlled climate that dries out your skin.

I can't really say anything else about this besides that I love it and think everyone needs it! Some people (cough SO cough) don't understand why I would buy Evian water to squirt on my face, but it feels sooooo good and really does moisturize. :)