Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 1/15/2011 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use this product prior to applying facial oils (Clarins Blue Orchid and Clarins Santal). Misting my face with this product prior to oil application helps the oil "spread" more easily on my face.
I also use this product as a refreshing mist when my face is dry and/or irritated from Retin-A use. I do not think that this products provides much moisture, but it does feel soothing when applied to problem skin.

on 1/9/2011 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I purchased the travel size of this. At first I thought this would be a bit like the Shu Uemura Depsea Water, but it wasn't!
In fact it was no more then just water in a can with no skincare properties at all. The only thing it did was cool my face down on a hot day.
Such a waste of money!

on 11/14/2010 1:18:00 PM

I love this stuff! I use the MAC fix+ everyday to give my face a more dewy finish and to set my makeup, and I love how it works. This facial spray creates a similar effect. I've only ever bought the travel sized bottles, just because I use this mostly in the summer when I'm at the beach. I purchased it last April when I went on a cruise, and it was a lifesaver on the hot caribbean islands! The travel pack comes with two 1.7 oz bottles, which is perfect to keep one in your makeup bag, and one in your beach bag. It also fits in the TSA liquid guidelines, which fix+ doesn't.

Overall, I think this is a great product, very refreshing and hydrating. :)
I'd recommend trying out the travel sized ones first to see if you like it.

on 11/14/2010 12:20:00 PM

It's crazy how we pay so much money for compressed water.
But I do have to admit, this is a great product to have.
My favorite use is for touch-ups. If I need to redo my makeup, I will pat down my oil with a clean and clear oil sheet, then I will spray my face with this, take a makeup sponge and pat powder or compressed foundation all over. It holds the makeup to your face better.
I also use it to clean my eyeliner brush, which I have to do daily. So just a tiny little spritz and I pat the brush on a washcloth (which I always have nearby to clean, wipe my fingers, etc).

on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this stuff :) most of the time when im really dry around my mouth i spray it all over my faced... and it doesn't make my oily cheeks more oily but hydrates my dry parts! its wonderful :) i usually dab away the excess with a napkin or a sponge ! it makes my face look nice and dewy :) i also use it to set everything. but i would recommend who ever is gonna buy this to buy the travel size for your purse and large size for home. because i love touching up my makeup after having "fun" with my guy and spraying this after makes everything blend so you cant even tell i touched it up ;) pretty much i just love it :) CAN YOU TELL?

on 11/3/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Water in a can, you're so cute. I have dry skin, so spraying water on it feels refreshing and definitely can't hurt anything. I'd repurchase. It's expensive for water, yes. But expensive if you think of it as a makeup product, nah.

on 10/24/2010 3:42:00 PM

I have oily skin so I like this product because you can control the amount you want on your skin. Plus its so refreshing on the skin. Also in the summer its great if you get a little to much sun on your face, a little spritz and your skin feels less tight and itchy.

on 10/20/2010 4:25:00 AM

This is my new favourite product! My husband laughs at me because he says it's water in a can, but it is fantastic! Ever since started using this 2 weeks ago my skin looks clearer and brighter and well moisturised.

I use this after I moisturise in the evenings and mornings, and then just before I put on my liquid makeup. I don't wait until it dries before applying foundation, and it makes my make-up glide on, giving a hint of deweyness. My make-up seems to last longer with this too.

I honestly think this is just the best. Shame it is so expensive!

on 10/13/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I revised my review. from 5 to 2. cause it dris my skin.
right after I apply it, it feels like hydrating my skin. but it dries out very quickly. i don't use it anymore

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product because it is convenient when i can't moisturize(or wash) my face, but it's basically just like splashing water on your face and it really doesn't do much for makeup.

Popular Face Skincare Products