Dior Long Optic mascara

3.2

Makes your eyes really stand out, great for a dramatic effect.

on 4/3/2002 5:42:00 PM

This stuff REALLY works but I find that I get I clunks of mascara on my eyelashes. I have tried MANY mascara s and this one really REALLY gives you dark, sensous, and DRAMATIC eyes!

on 11/16/2001 4:35:00 PM

This product is supposedly made with real cashmere. I don't know if that really means anything except for sounding good, but the mascara does make my very short lashes look much longer. Also, no clumps and feels soft.
Update 1/2: This mascara gets extremely clumpy in the tube. Can't say that I would recommend it at this point.

on 11/16/2001 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this in grey (very few companies make grey mascaras) and love it. It goes on easily, doesn't clump at all, lasts all day, comes off easily, and, best of all, gives me LONG, long lashes. If you don't want a lot of thickening from a mascara, I highly recommend this product.

on 8/3/2001 4:05:00 AM

I really like this mascara. I have it in brown, and it gives me long luscious lashes without being too harsh or obvious. It's perfect to finish a look. I haven't had any problems with clumping or smearing, and my only complaint is that the tube is obviously designed to give as little product as possible! (It's tapered, with the largest side where the brush is.)

on 6/17/2001 11:21:00 PM

Just purchased this and I'm really not impressed. It's just a mediocre mascara; has a great brush, but it's not at all worth the price. Lancome Definicils beats this one by a mile.

on 6/17/2001 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was disappointing. It does not wear well (smudges early in the day) and didn't really add anything extra to enhance my lashes.