August 21, 2014 | 1981 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2004 8:38:00 AM More reviews by temperlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Except for the butane smell it is great. It blends in nice and evens out my skin tone. It doesn't conceal blemishes but doesn't enhance them either. At first it feels kind of oily but once it sets it turns to a nice slightly matte finish that stays perfect all day and looks very natural. vanilla is just a bit too orange and dark for my warm pale skin. If you can fine a colour match this is a good everyday foundation for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by talia317

this stuff hardly seems like a foundation, its so light, which is perfect for me. I have combination skin, and if i use this on oily parts it keeps them matte forever, and its still smooth on my drier cheeks. Its good for smoothing over pores and slight redness, you get perfect skin without looking like your wearing any makeup at all. This probably wouldnt work for people who need heavier coverage or are trying to cover breakouts. Its like a tinted moisterizer without the moisterizer, which is fab for people w/ oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 9:46:00 AM More reviews by MakeupArteest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love,love,love this!Been using it 10+ years
I have good skin,but am a tad blotcy occasionally.A step above the coverage of a tinted moisturizer,very airy and light.This product gives me all the daytime overage I need without looking like I am wearing a mask.If you are looking for heavy coverage this is not the foundation for you. If looking for a light finish and to even out your skin tone looking skin,then give it a try.I wear this during the day,then nights switch to a heavier consistancy.It is definatly a one of a kind product.It is also great for us dry skin ladies.I would not reccomend this for oily or acne skin due to some of the ingredients.
As far as My own skin.I will never be without this.I keep coming back to this,no matter what other newer brands I try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 3:10:00 PM More reviews by cmkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The more i use this foundation the more i like it.

I bought soley on the reviews. I've been using for about a week. As the other reviewers indicated it does have a really light feel. It provides light coverage without that masky fake look that so many foundations do. I've never spent much time on the application, but recently tried to "build" the coverage and it seemed fine. I did have a bit of a time finding a yellow based color. We settled on Shell because it seemed a decent match. I was suprised comparing it side by side on my arm against Tarte and Vincent Longo. The color still seemed too pink. However, foundations seem to change on me after a few minutes and the color settled in and appears natural.

I have tried many foundations thus far and still haven't found the HG. Laura Mercier, Tarte, Vincent Longo and Chanel.

I am concerned though about some of the ingredients. Besides mineral oil there are some other items i think cause acne but despite this no breakouts so far. I have really oily skin/acne prone and the odd thing is it seems less oily now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MyNewHobby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this two days and so far, I really like it. It gives nice enough coverage to even out skin tone but, I wouldn't have a heavy hand... it can look cakey very easily. The bottle does annoy me, as the pump seems to barely work and the foam is more like large air bubbles(hardly any foundation), maybe just a faulty one. I applied this with my finger and it looked a bit cakey. Tried with the brush and a light dusting of powder and it looked much better and no touch-ups -- big plus! I am combo skin and the oil seems to be under control with no breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this! At first, I tried not to use it daily cuz of the price, but finally I gave in because it's such a good product. With a little powder, my oily skin doesn't get shiny. It makes my pores dissapear, along with the redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by wildberry

This stuff is amazing. I have acne-prone skin and this is the only foundation that doesn't make me break out. It gives my skin a nice dew but doesn't make it look oily. And it lasts and lasts and lasts! It really gives great coverage and "Shell 39" is a perfect match for my skin colour. It's very light and has SPF. No fragrance. I've been using it for over 3 years and I don't know what I will do if they ever decide to put it out of stock....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 8:55:00 AM More reviews by winfish

I used to hate liquid foundation until I tried this product. The mousse is so light and absolutely natural after applying on my skin. It makes my skin flawless and lasts the whole day. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by danamoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the product!!!
You got 2 try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 3:03:00 AM More reviews by kinezo

I love this product! i got it after reading the reviews here. It really does give a flawless outcome and I like how it provides 'light' coverage (without the heaviness I feel with other foundations)