August 23, 2014 | 1731 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Diamancel - The Tough Buffer #11

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2002 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is everything everyone has said it was. My feet felt better from the first time I used it. My feet feel so smooth now & I've only been using it a week now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2002 7:19:00 PM More reviews by poohpook

I would buy this again and I think it does a decent job. However, I wish it was more abrasive! I mean, it's the "tough" right? I still had to work and work on my feet.. and my calluses aren't that bad! I do like its smaller shape though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2002 6:10:00 PM More reviews by hzhz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this buffer. The $48 dollar price tag seems hefty at first but it is definitely worth it. It only takes about 2 minutes of your day for a week to get smooth pretty feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2002 2:47:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this from beauty.com and I LOVE it. I have used the regular Diamancel for years and it is as good as new. This ones works much faster, much!! Then I use the regular to smooth afterwards. Well worth the money, I should have gotten this a loooonnnngggg time ago!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 5:27:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is large buffer that is similar to the Classic Buffer, but has industrial strength "polka dots" to smooth away hardened heels and callouses in a jiff. Tip: it's easy to get carried away the first time you use this. Remember, it's extremely sharp. Best if followed up with the Classic Buffer.