Diamancel The Tough Buffer #11

4.7

on 2/9/2003 9:49:00 AM

It's pricey but it does work. My feet are really dry since I wear mostly sandals or no shoes and I think I should have bought the callus remover instead.
This file though did make my feet smoother and it didn't kill my hand like the drugstore ones do. If it were cheaper, I would purchase again.

on 12/23/2002 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is everything everyone has said it was. My feet felt better from the first time I used it. My feet feel so smooth now & I've only been using it a week now.

on 11/20/2002 7:19:00 PM

I would buy this again and I think it does a decent job. However, I wish it was more abrasive! I mean, it's the "tough" right? I still had to work and work on my feet.. and my calluses aren't that bad! I do like its smaller shape though.

on 7/9/2002 6:10:00 PM

I really love this buffer. The $48 dollar price tag seems hefty at first but it is definitely worth it. It only takes about 2 minutes of your day for a week to get smooth pretty feet.

on 2/14/2002 2:47:00 PM

I just got this from beauty.com and I LOVE it. I have used the regular Diamancel for years and it is as good as new. This ones works much faster, much!! Then I use the regular to smooth afterwards. Well worth the money, I should have gotten this a loooonnnngggg time ago!

on 6/17/2001 5:27:00 PM

This is large buffer that is similar to the Classic Buffer, but has industrial strength "polka dots" to smooth away hardened heels and callouses in a jiff. Tip: it's easy to get carried away the first time you use this. Remember, it's extremely sharp. Best if followed up with the Classic Buffer.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools