April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Makeup Brushes - L'Oreal - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2003 12:00:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This IS a great concealer brush! It's the perfect size to use under the eyes, but too large to cover zits. I prefer my Px Concealer Brush to cover those suckers. It washes easily and feels soft...very high-end feeling! Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love L'oreal brushes, they are affordable, at your drugstore, and soft, But they do shed a bit, but that's okay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 2:23:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I, too, bought this concealer brush from Walgreen's. What a bargain it is for 7 dollars and change! It is a great basic taklon brush that does the job well..I use this to spot conceal and blend; this helps distribute the concealer evenly..Washing it in gentle cleanser does the job as well..Great Find!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by chibimoon3

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is great! I got this at Walgreens for $7.89- a bargain compared to MAC, which I almost bought. This is a bigger, rounded taklon brush. The handle is just the right length and the brush is just wide enough for under my eyes, to create a soft & diffused line of concealer. I was worried that this would be too wide for using on blemished, but I really like it! If I have a really bad one, I'll dot on concealer first with a small brush, then blend it with the Loreal brush. I use this with MAC pot concealer.