Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

First i had this in vanilla, and it was your typical vanilla scent, but it did wonders on your lips. And then i decided to buy strawberry Kiwi... Don't ask why, because i hate strawberries, but i loved it. It was sweet but not over powering. If you have chapped lips but want flavor, get this, it works wonders on chapped lips :) I think i'll pick up cotton candy and pink lemonade next time i'm at meijers (and they're buy one get one free =P)

these are my favorite clear lipglosses! ive had strawberry kiwi, vanilla, and strawberry and they all smell wonderful. this lipgloss last a good amount of time and isnt too sticky. woo hoo!

on 2/26/2005 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in watermelon and it has a nice scent but wears off after a little while. The gloss is slick and subtile if you put on just a little. I like it but I think i'll try another flavor next time maybe stawberry kiwi?

on 2/2/2005 11:06:00 AM

When I first bought this, I didn't use it very often. It kind of just sat in my purse. But I've had really chapped lips lately, and nothing seemed to work to heal them. I had been using softlips and it actually seemed to be making my lips even drier. For some reason I just grabbed this gloss from the bottom of my purse and put it on. It made SUCH a difference in my lips! It healed the dry chapped-ness right up. I love that it comes in a cute little tube, and I actually appreciate the fact that it's smaller than normal. I can just slip it into my pocket. Besides, I have never used up an entire lip gloss in my life, so the big ones seem like a waste to me. My first one of these was strawberry kiwi, and after I ran out I bought cotton candy. The strawberry kiwi smells nice, but the cotton candy is even better. It has a deliciously sweet and true cotton candy scent. Love this gloss!

Eyes: Violet

this is nice wet gloss but it tends to e sticky. i highy suggest wearing this on non-windy days!!!! ps mine leaked a little but it was half my fault!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Good product. Nice consistancy, thick but not too sticky, last a decent amount of time, smells nice, and gives a good amount of shine. I have this in Pink Nilla Mint..tastes like vanilla and mint and makes lips tingle for a couple minutes.

on 12/13/2004 5:07:00 PM

Love the cute little tube, love the smooth way it goes on, love the nice shine. Perfect for low-maintenance days. Works great and is one of the glosses I reach for most when my lips are really chapped. I love scented glosses, and these are smell incredible--not fake or too cloying, just sweet and yummy!

on 12/4/2004 11:33:00 PM

cute lil thing, and i do mean *lil* -.- i really wish they would give u more product... but this gloss is very good overall, creamy, smells like cake^^ (i have vanilla), a bit sticky (so it lasts for some time) and most importantly - doesnt have that..chemical/icky/nasty feeling + taste to it, thank goodness. it doesnt dry up my lips, it actually helps chapped lips (wow!), however, the one i got at london drugs (or was it shoppers drug mart...cant remember) cost me bout 4 bucks! so ya, if i buy this gloss again, ill go check out wal mart:) other than that, itz great! they should make this in a squeez tube or smth, makes it much easier to apply:)

on 11/27/2004 9:21:00 PM

These are great! They're my favorite Lipsmackers, besides the Clip 'n' go Lipsmackers! They're cheap, taste/smell great, and are moisitirising and have a nice texture. What more could I ask for???

on 11/24/2004 7:17:00 PM

So, I read good reviews on this stuff, so I went out and bought two of them today. I bought sugar crystals and vanilla. Vanilla smells awesome, but the sugar crystals smells like some crazy chemical concoction, but im gonna use it anyways, just not buy that flavour again. I like that they are not very sticky on the lips, but they dont have any flavour.

Recommended for Medium Skin