April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2005 4:14:00 PM More reviews by nani51

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in watermelon and it has a nice scent but wears off after a little while. The gloss is slick and subtile if you put on just a little. I like it but I think i'll try another flavor next time maybe stawberry kiwi?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:06:00 AM More reviews by kyrah

When I first bought this, I didn't use it very often. It kind of just sat in my purse. But I've had really chapped lips lately, and nothing seemed to work to heal them. I had been using softlips and it actually seemed to be making my lips even drier. For some reason I just grabbed this gloss from the bottom of my purse and put it on. It made SUCH a difference in my lips! It healed the dry chapped-ness right up. I love that it comes in a cute little tube, and I actually appreciate the fact that it's smaller than normal. I can just slip it into my pocket. Besides, I have never used up an entire lip gloss in my life, so the big ones seem like a waste to me. My first one of these was strawberry kiwi, and after I ran out I bought cotton candy. The strawberry kiwi smells nice, but the cotton candy is even better. It has a deliciously sweet and true cotton candy scent. Love this gloss!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by romanticxprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

this is nice wet gloss but it tends to e sticky. i highy suggest wearing this on non-windy days!!!! ps mine leaked a little but it was half my fault!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 4:58:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Good product. Nice consistancy, thick but not too sticky, last a decent amount of time, smells nice, and gives a good amount of shine. I have this in Pink Nilla Mint..tastes like vanilla and mint and makes lips tingle for a couple minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2004 5:07:00 PM More reviews by arianrhodseer

Love the cute little tube, love the smooth way it goes on, love the nice shine. Perfect for low-maintenance days. Works great and is one of the glosses I reach for most when my lips are really chapped. I love scented glosses, and these are smell incredible--not fake or too cloying, just sweet and yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by KaylieKittie

cute lil thing, and i do mean *lil* -.- i really wish they would give u more product... but this gloss is very good overall, creamy, smells like cake^^ (i have vanilla), a bit sticky (so it lasts for some time) and most importantly - doesnt have that..chemical/icky/nasty feeling + taste to it, thank goodness. it doesnt dry up my lips, it actually helps chapped lips (wow!), however, the one i got at london drugs (or was it shoppers drug mart...cant remember) cost me bout 4 bucks! so ya, if i buy this gloss again, ill go check out wal mart:) other than that, itz great! they should make this in a squeez tube or smth, makes it much easier to apply:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by penguin_pop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are great! They're my favorite Lipsmackers, besides the Clip 'n' go Lipsmackers! They're cheap, taste/smell great, and are moisitirising and have a nice texture. What more could I ask for???

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by winkers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I read good reviews on this stuff, so I went out and bought two of them today. I bought sugar crystals and vanilla. Vanilla smells awesome, but the sugar crystals smells like some crazy chemical concoction, but im gonna use it anyways, just not buy that flavour again. I like that they are not very sticky on the lips, but they dont have any flavour.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by happybunnypunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

feels gritty, tastes and smells gross. leaks everywhere. not enough in the tube, tube is easy to lose. the brush literally screatches against mylips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2004 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Dollparts

ive been using this stuff since i was 8 years old so were talking 13 years here,lol.anyways, i love how buttery and soft this stuff is,but even softer and creamier aren the bonne bell Starburst and skittles lipsmackers. those taste exactly like the candy they have more flavor that the regular lipsmackers,if you can believe it.i absolutely love the strawberry watermelon,raspberry,( they DO make raspberry),strawberry,martian mallow,watermelon,pink lemonade,and dr pepper. fabulous im in love with them i always caryy 1-2 with me they rock!