April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Dreamsical

This lotion is very oily and gave me little bumps on my legs ew. Not good. It made my skin very soft but the bumps and the itchynes very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 3:18:00 PM More reviews by lauraellenwsu

My favorite lotion! I have bought this again and again. I honestly haven't noticed any firming effects, but admittedly I am somewhat of a workout addict, so maybe I attribute any firming to all the running. No idea. BUT, I love how it absorbs quickly, it smells nice and not overpowering, and is really effective at moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by beyondthesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently started using this moisturizer and I've been impressed at how soft it makes my skin! This is the best moisturizer I've tried. I've been applying it once a day, and it's made my skin so soft. I'm not sure if it's made my skin any firmer since I only started using it recently and I'm not at my ideal weight right now, but I will continue to repurchase it because it's such a fantastic moisturizer. It is fragranced, so those who are sensitive to fragrance or really don't like fragranced products may be put off by that. That said, it has not irritated my skin at all. Highly recommended. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I love this lotion. It is very runny, but I love that. It smells great, moisturizes well, and leaves my skin oh so very smooth. I couldn't ask for more in a body lotion. It is also one of very few products that do not bother my eczema, but actually soothe it. I am very happy and will repurchase again and again, as I have been for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lyri

I originally bought this because my bras and the weather were having some sort of war against my boobs. My boobs were dry, itchy and flaky, as gross as that sounds. So I figured I might as well buy this, seeing as I had such a good experience with Nivea Creme, and some firming wasn't going to do me any harm.

So far, I have very little left of my first bottle, and I love this. It's no miracle, but it really does make my skin feel firmer and it even lifted my boobs a little! I never thought that would actually happen. I've also begun applying it where most people do, on hips, butt and thighs. I can't say I've noticed a difference, but I am in the middle of loosing weight, so I can't tell much until I reach a steady weight.

Most of all, it's a great moisturizer and it have a bit of a firming, toning effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 2:44:00 AM More reviews by beddheadd

My skin has a certain glow after using this product. It's important to make sure you use it as directed -- you need to rub it in well for the effects to reflect well! That said, I think that's why the formula is runnier than Nivea's other body lotions. The scent is a little matronly for me, but if you put it on at night after a shower, it's not too bad.

The product absorbs well and does not make me feel greasy or sticky. I just started using this product recently, but will update on the texture/appearance of my skin in the next few weeks...!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 3:03:00 PM More reviews by linergirl16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I have tried so many firming lotions/cremes/gels etc etc. and I have to say that I went back to Nivea. It does such a better job than fat girl slim or anything that costs $25 and up. Obviously, firming won't be perfect, but exercise does help! As of moisturizing, it is fantastic! I love my bath and body works, but this is so much better, and a bit cheaper, too! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AntsInMyPants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG body lotion. I go back to it time and time again. Although the consistency is a but greasy, once you work it in - it's fine. My skin looks and feels fabulous after regular use of this lotion, and my hubby looooves to feel my skin, always commenting on how soft it is. It really does help my skin tone as well - believe it or not, it looks much more toned and even after regular use.

I will always repurchase this body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2007 7:11:00 AM More reviews by JMWT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Nivea body lotion. It absorbs quite quickly and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I haven't noticed if it has firmed my skin but it's nice to know it has co-enzyme Q10. I personally don't mind the smell but it may not suit everyone. A definite repurchase for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by trolsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not overly fond of the smell or the runniness of this product but Nivea makes very moisturizing products and I got it on clearance at CVS.
It makes my skin smoother and softer and I feel hydrated and not sticky when applying it.
I would definitely buy this when it is on sale.