Philosophy Falling in Love

3.8

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A wearable light musk. Clean linen. Young.

One of the rare few perfumes I like and actually bought. I love.

At first, this fragrance smells way too sweet, but after it warms up to your body, it smells sooo good!! It lasts almost throughout the day for me. Definitely a good buy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cotton Candy is the first impression I get. I do sense a little soapy-ness undertone, but the sweet cotton candy top note is long lasting. I wouldn't purchase it again b/c I don't use the spray too often and I know it'll last me a long time.

A younger, teen-like, sweet cotton candy smell. Nothing fabulous. Definite quality to it though.

I love this scent because it is light. It kind of reminds me of cotton candy. It is a very clean scent and nice for someone who doesn't want their perfume to linger.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i got this as a sample @ Sephora yesterday. The first time the Sephora rep sprayed it, I asked her"Where did you spray it"(on the stick). It's THAT light...I sprayed it on the stick @ least a couple times. I like my light and fruity scents, but this just doesn't have enough "oomph"..it's just a bit too light and is a bit TOO sweet. I like something like Benefit B-Spot or Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love the scent, hate the staying power of it! I use the lotion, oil and fragrance spray and it hardly lasts thru lunch.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This smells so pleasant and intoxicating (in a good way). Very sweet, crisp and not over-the-top. It has a comforting effect on me. Lasting power is definitely better on clothing. Will always be one of my favorites!

This is like summer-time-at-the-fair in a bottle. It smells primarily like blackberry and cottoncandy to me, but not in a cloying or childish way. In fact, despite the sweetness of this scent, it's very clean and fresh.

I get compliments when I wear this and think it will work as a summer or winter scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this on an impulse buy, standing in line at Sephora. I love the berry scent. Unfortunately it only lasts for a very short time. Would not rebuy.

Popular Fragrances