October 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by spookycat

One of the rare few perfumes I like and actually bought. I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by meringues

At first, this fragrance smells way too sweet, but after it warms up to your body, it smells sooo good!! It lasts almost throughout the day for me. Definitely a good buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Joci22972

Cotton Candy is the first impression I get. I do sense a little soapy-ness undertone, but the sweet cotton candy top note is long lasting. I wouldn't purchase it again b/c I don't use the spray too often and I know it'll last me a long time.

A younger, teen-like, sweet cotton candy smell. Nothing fabulous. Definite quality to it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by shelbylynnjones

I love this scent because it is light. It kind of reminds me of cotton candy. It is a very clean scent and nice for someone who doesn't want their perfume to linger.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rachellkimb

i got this as a sample @ Sephora yesterday. The first time the Sephora rep sprayed it, I asked her"Where did you spray it"(on the stick). It's THAT light...I sprayed it on the stick @ least a couple times. I like my light and fruity scents, but this just doesn't have enough "oomph"..it's just a bit too light and is a bit TOO sweet. I like something like Benefit B-Spot or Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the scent, hate the staying power of it! I use the lotion, oil and fragrance spray and it hardly lasts thru lunch.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 5:04:00 AM More reviews by MakeMeUnderstand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells so pleasant and intoxicating (in a good way). Very sweet, crisp and not over-the-top. It has a comforting effect on me. Lasting power is definitely better on clothing. Will always be one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by xBrazenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is like summer-time-at-the-fair in a bottle. It smells primarily like blackberry and cottoncandy to me, but not in a cloying or childish way. In fact, despite the sweetness of this scent, it's very clean and fresh.

I get compliments when I wear this and think it will work as a summer or winter scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on an impulse buy, standing in line at Sephora. I love the berry scent. Unfortunately it only lasts for a very short time. Would not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by krisdepp

so pretty and airy. great for day or night. yummm i just wish it would last a little longer.