July 31, 2014 | 1010 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace EDT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Layer, layer, layer - it's what I have to do to make this scent last, but I don't mind the extra effort. I adore this fragrance! The small bottle is conveniently purse-size, but definitely runs out really quickly, so I keep a stock of this - bottle on my dresser, in my bag, even inside my night table. When VS has a 5/30 sale, I'm the dork who buys all 5 Vanilla Lace.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This one is OK, I have a bottle of the body lotion I got as a gift, and I mix it with Youth Dew lotion to tone down the Youth Dew. Probably wont purchase it myself because it sort of reminds me of the smell of a plastic doll. Much prefer Amber Romance for the vanilla, cakey notes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Mamota

I think this is okay. It might be nice to mix with other scents but it is one-dimensional, aka boring to me. But maybe that's okay for this smooth, sweet vanilla scent. I like Molinard's Vanille better. VL also has a twin...Parfum du Coeur's Vanilla Fantasy. (I like PdC's Sugar Vanilla Fantasy so much more)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Evening_star

I love Vanilla Lace EDT !!! I got it in a swap from an old friend (and die-hard MUAer) in a swap. I know some people have said that there's an underlined note in there that throws this scent off, but I think it's probably everyone's personal body chemistry, 'cause on me this smells delicious and I get nice compliments even by strangers standing next to me in the elevator! This is the ONLY scent I've ever worn that actually makes me want to bite my arm! It almost smells like vanilla pudding... but nice - not yuck! Plus, the price is DEFINITELY right and the lasting power is superb! I'll never be without this in my purse again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 5:45:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you like vanilla, you'll love this one! A great rich, warm & comforting scent that lasts for hours. I mix it with other neutral fragrances just to have that lucious scent on me all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jljh

*10* stars!!!~~~the best of the best in vanilla scents!!! true 100% straight-up VANILLA...dreamy,sweet,cookies,ice cream,angel food cake,and pure HEAVEN!no other vanilla can compare~~~~~~~~~it is loved!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by cherrypiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found my signature scent. I looked everywhere to find a good vanilla scent that actually lasts (my fave will always be Dessert Beauty in Creamy; but that doesn't last at all). I searched a lot of reviews and posted on tons of websites trying to get ideas. I'd smelled this before in Victoria's Secret but didn't remember if I'd liked it- so when I found myself in the store a few weeks ago I thought I'd re-sniff it. It was love at first inhalation. I bought it and don't go a day without it. It's a very sweet, light fragrance that isn't overpowering but lingers on for the entire day. The smell of vanilla is definitely there; but it also has this unerlying tone that I can't describe. Like fresh air blowing through a cotton field, perhaps... lol. If you're a fan of vanilla scents and don't want to spend too much; buy this! You'll be glad you did.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by AndyLikesScent

Smells very very warm and inviting. Reminds me of amber romance, but obviously more in a vanilla sense. If you are a vanilla lover, try it. Don't overdo it though because that may make you a bit overwhelmed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Yep I would have to agree with the reviews below. This is the best smelling Victoria Secret EDT! But then again I'm a huge fan of non floral Vanilla fragrances. The other VS EDT seems to give me a headache but not this one. I luv it! Awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by honey_lust

LOVE this scent! When Victoria's Secret had the sale on, (4 for $20 or so?) I bought almost all Vanilla Lace! It smells sooo good!