April 17, 2014 | 965 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by slimm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really unique and fresh smelling fragrance. It reminds me of a spring day in the Orient. I got it as a GWP and usually forget that I have it, but will try to wear it more often. It is not a warm weather fragrance, but perfect for Spring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My dad gave this to me when is was 17 and ever since its always had a place on my vanity top. How can i describe the scent? Well, in my own words its like running in a garden full of spring's blooms. Crisp, refreshing and cheery. Seriously,this will suit every lady cuz its so simple. Took one lippie off cuz the scent dosent linger on for long. Love it anyway!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by bunnyvie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent is really light and summery. It smells almost a little too generic and breezy to wear. I liken it to a body mist as the staying power isn't very fantastic. Pleasant scent but I just didn't fall in love with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by maashi

Smell is nice and fresh (and inoffensive), price is ok, it just doesn't last long enough so carrying a small bottle to reapply helps. I actually like this fragrance in their body lotions and shower gels more than the perfume itself. I like trying new perfumes, but I'll have one of these lying around to fall back on when I'm stuck.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by audeespicey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved it when I smelled it in the store and bought a bottle on the spot. Unfortunately, the few spritzes the salesgirl and I applied did not last the one-mile walk from the store to my house. I got home and was like, "Hey! I have to open this new box already!" I thought it was perhaps the walking ourdoors, a bit of sweat, the wind, whatever that stopped the scent dead in its tracks. But, alas, no. If this perfume lasted longer, it would be an everyday fragrance for me, but it's just not good enough. Won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by yakidoj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in a gift set at Marshall's which had 1.7 oz edt, shampoo, conditioner and bath gel for $14.99. I ended up returning it because there was something about the scent that had a cheap quality to it and it didn't last very long on me. I also have other scents I like much better than this, so I think it would have gone unused.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 More reviews by polymathforever

This was my first perfume and probably still one of my absolute favourites. It's got a sweet, natural and light scent that is perfect for the spring and summer months. Granted. it's not a "romantic" even scent but just wearing it everyday is great. It's definitely not a scent that will make you nauseous after a few hours or if you spray a little too much onto yourself accidently. I think the price is also fair. Love this product, wear it everyday.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by tessture

Starts with a dusty green note that really does smell like actual green tea, but it dries down to strong jasmine with faint minty notes, and since I don't much like strong jasmine, it becomes a scrubber in the end. Ah well. Not dreadful, but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this scent! Very fresh, green, crisp. The scent is really alive. I get compliments on it all the time. I like to layer it with the lotion and it doesn't overpower. Great for casual days. I love it and will continue to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I had this a few years ago, when i was 16, and i hated it. It smells very mature. It is just something that i sprayed on to give a smell to my skin when i was inbetween perfumes. I dont like it very much, but it is wearable.