Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 3/5/2010 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used to love this scent. I bought the spray and body lotion. The staying power is really poor and now it sits untouched. Definitely not a classic scent. I liked it for 2 months, then got bored.

I got this for Christmas and surprisingly I do like it quite a bit. I am very picky about my fragrances, I don't normally wear perfume but pure essential oils.
This is a very clean, refreshing, and crisp scent like blossoms. It isn't too strong or overbearing which I really appreciate but I have to agree with some of the other reviews that it has a generic tinge? to it, not sure how to describe it. but maybe that's me because I am not used to perfumes.
I have to agree with everyone that its lasting power is pretty bad.
While I do like it I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, mostly because I don't normally wear perfumes in general. I would however like to try the other items in this line, the shower gel or body butter.

on 1/11/2010 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A fairly generic scent. Very tiresome. I used to love this as a teen but it's very meh to me now. It makes be sad that some of the scents I loved a few years ago I feel indifferent towards now.

on 1/9/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's my favorite scent, but lasting power is so weak, you feel it only for first 3 seconds or so, but now I found one fragrance that is the same with this but lasts all day, even after a shower I can smell it, so it is new Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Tea. I buy now this lovely perfume and continue to use Green tea Body drops, they just match so good....unbelievable

on 1/2/2010 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing extraordinary, but it is a very pleasant, almost rejuvenating scent. The bottle it comes in makes it perfect to carry around for touch ups. Weak lasting power, but that's fine by me because I dislike strong/heavy perfumes.
Would buy again, but only at discounted prices. This is something I can definitely live without though.

on 12/10/2009 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pleasant, refreshing scent. Perfect for freshening up with. Doesn't last at all though.

on 11/27/2009 9:00:00 PM

This is a really unique and fresh smelling fragrance. It reminds me of a spring day in the Orient. I got it as a GWP and usually forget that I have it, but will try to wear it more often. It is not a warm weather fragrance, but perfect for Spring.

My dad gave this to me when is was 17 and ever since its always had a place on my vanity top. How can i describe the scent? Well, in my own words its like running in a garden full of spring's blooms. Crisp, refreshing and cheery. Seriously,this will suit every lady cuz its so simple. Took one lippie off cuz the scent dosent linger on for long. Love it anyway!

on 10/22/2009 9:17:00 PM

The scent is really light and summery. It smells almost a little too generic and breezy to wear. I liken it to a body mist as the staying power isn't very fantastic. Pleasant scent but I just didn't fall in love with it.

on 10/22/2009 4:38:00 AM

Smell is nice and fresh (and inoffensive), price is ok, it just doesn't last long enough so carrying a small bottle to reapply helps. I actually like this fragrance in their body lotions and shower gels more than the perfume itself. I like trying new perfumes, but I'll have one of these lying around to fall back on when I'm stuck.

Popular Fragrances