October 1, 2014 | 1753 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really love this nailpolish! I wore it almost every day in the fall-winter months. Kinda sad I can't wear it now that its spring, but I'm excited to wear this colour again in the fall. Such a pretty deep red !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The absolute best red OPI out there for fair skin. It is THE red nail polish for brown-neutral lovers. My absolute favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a deep blood red on me, I have to be very careful with reds, if there is a hint of orange/brown just doesn't work. I love this red will wear it for summer also.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by bballmeg23

Love this polish, application is amazing, I really love the large brush. Takes two coats to be perfect but the color is great. Would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great, great deep red. Very fair with neutral-ish undertones (neither really pink nor yellow), this works very well without looking overly goth or seductive. Good application, excellent color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:58:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I never thought I could wear red nail polish - they usually look cheap on me. I am fair with yellow undertones and many blue based reds clash. This one seems to have just enough warmth that it works. It is a classic, deep red. Looks good on both fingers and toes, but requires high maintenance!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bilsy213

One of my favorite OPI colors! Love, love, love this. It is a dark red with no shimmer. It is sexy and classy. I canít stop staring at my nails whenever I am wearing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this on my toes but not my fingers. Looks totally hot when wearing black heels.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by swtkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this non-stop on my toes all year. A quintessential red nail polish that looks amazing on tanned or pale toes. I've layered it on for a darker red and have also used it as a base for other reds to achieve great looks. The first application out of the bottle was a much brighter red than I liked...every application after that has been better. will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sephoraqueen

This is one hellova sexy shade. I can't seem to get enough of this shade. And what is lovely about it, is that is seems to change with the lighting...It looks different at different times of the day. I love this color!!

Buy it!