July 28, 2014 | 2048 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Girlythings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ohhhhhhhh how I love this smell!!!! It's my absolute favorite in the whole world!! Whenever visitors come to my house they ALWAYS comment on how good it smells. The candles are a bit pricey, but the quality is definately there!! You really need one housewarmer to have your whole house smelling good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this every fall, even my super picky husband likes it. It's very fresh & not at all overpowering. I will continue to repurchase time & time again =)

UPDATE: This scent has began triggering my husbands migraines, sadly it will only be burnt while he's away...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sh1na

mouth-watering goodness! YUM-YUM! my second fave scent from Yankee candle.-->smells exactly like a crisp, red apple. this is the the Yankee "car jar" i usually buy to keep in my car since my boyfriend and mom aren't too fond of Buttercream (it's too sweet for them<--i know, craziest thing ever! too sweet?! never! ohs well.) as w/ all Yankee candles the scent is very strong and lasts forever. will continue to buy my MacIntosh Housewarmers and Car Jars!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 4:46:00 AM More reviews by dokuya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The truest and best apple smell out there! Not artificial at all and it lasts ages! Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by LynnMac

Best fall candle scent around. Clear, crisp, true apple fragrance. I love it from Sept. up to Thanksgiving.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Michon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice. True apple scent. Nothing artificial or cloying or perfumey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by AndyLikesScent

I think this is my favorite YC. It just smells so much like a freshly cut apple or just smelling a bunch of fresh apples. A lot of brands say "apple" scented and it's not really, but THIS candle definitely smells like a macintosh apple. The bright red color of the candle is also nice and looks pretty when lit. I need to buy a new one because I'm running out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MissNatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this candle. the look isn't that great, but i would definitely still repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by evergreenmakeupluver

Macintosh is one of Yankee's best candle creations. Great for any time of year! It's a very clean and inviting scent. Try it and you'll be hooked!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by laura4957

I love the scent of this candle, it smells just like a fresh picked apple. I think it's great for all year round!