October 22, 2014 | 1416 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ramonesbrat

The scent of Yankee Candle's Macintosh Housewarmer is absolutely wonderful. It's fresh, sweet (but not too sweet), and smells of delicious Macintosh apples. This candle's scent is pleasantly strong and will fill your home with its mouth watering aroma. I do find Yankee's Housewarmers a little pricey, but I bought in bulk at their after-holiday sale where I got a few of these for 50% off. :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 6:43:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

I absolutely love this scent. It's sweet, fresh, and makes me feel like I'm sitting in an apple orchard. If Yankee Candle ever developed a body spray line, I think this would be my signature scent. Drool-worthy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Girlythings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ohhhhhhhh how I love this smell!!!! It's my absolute favorite in the whole world!! Whenever visitors come to my house they ALWAYS comment on how good it smells. The candles are a bit pricey, but the quality is definately there!! You really need one housewarmer to have your whole house smelling good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this every fall, even my super picky husband likes it. It's very fresh & not at all overpowering. I will continue to repurchase time & time again =)

UPDATE: This scent has began triggering my husbands migraines, sadly it will only be burnt while he's away...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sh1na

mouth-watering goodness! YUM-YUM! my second fave scent from Yankee candle.-->smells exactly like a crisp, red apple. this is the the Yankee "car jar" i usually buy to keep in my car since my boyfriend and mom aren't too fond of Buttercream (it's too sweet for them<--i know, craziest thing ever! too sweet?! never! ohs well.) as w/ all Yankee candles the scent is very strong and lasts forever. will continue to buy my MacIntosh Housewarmers and Car Jars!!! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 4:46:00 AM More reviews by dokuya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The truest and best apple smell out there! Not artificial at all and it lasts ages! Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by LynnMac

Best fall candle scent around. Clear, crisp, true apple fragrance. I love it from Sept. up to Thanksgiving.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Michon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice. True apple scent. Nothing artificial or cloying or perfumey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 9:11:00 PM More reviews by AndyLikesScent

I think this is my favorite YC. It just smells so much like a freshly cut apple or just smelling a bunch of fresh apples. A lot of brands say "apple" scented and it's not really, but THIS candle definitely smells like a macintosh apple. The bright red color of the candle is also nice and looks pretty when lit. I need to buy a new one because I'm running out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MissNatalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely love this candle. the look isn't that great, but i would definitely still repurchase!