Yankee Candles MacIntosh Housewarmer

4.8

I absolutely love this scent. It's sweet, fresh, and makes me feel like I'm sitting in an apple orchard. If Yankee Candle ever developed a body spray line, I think this would be my signature scent. Drool-worthy!

on 12/31/2005 6:55:00 PM

Ohhhhhhhh how I love this smell!!!! It's my absolute favorite in the whole world!! Whenever visitors come to my house they ALWAYS comment on how good it smells. The candles are a bit pricey, but the quality is definately there!! You really need one housewarmer to have your whole house smelling good :)

on 10/20/2005 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this every fall, even my super picky husband likes it. It's very fresh & not at all overpowering. I will continue to repurchase time & time again =)

UPDATE: This scent has began triggering my husbands migraines, sadly it will only be burnt while he's away...

on 9/14/2005 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

mouth-watering goodness! YUM-YUM! my second fave scent from Yankee candle.-->smells exactly like a crisp, red apple. this is the the Yankee "car jar" i usually buy to keep in my car since my boyfriend and mom aren't too fond of Buttercream (it's too sweet for them<--i know, craziest thing ever! too sweet?! never! ohs well.) as w/ all Yankee candles the scent is very strong and lasts forever. will continue to buy my MacIntosh Housewarmers and Car Jars!!! =)

on 6/22/2005 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The truest and best apple smell out there! Not artificial at all and it lasts ages! Yum!

on 6/21/2005 3:17:00 PM

Best fall candle scent around. Clear, crisp, true apple fragrance. I love it from Sept. up to Thanksgiving.

on 4/1/2005 8:29:00 PM

Nice. True apple scent. Nothing artificial or cloying or perfumey.

I think this is my favorite YC. It just smells so much like a freshly cut apple or just smelling a bunch of fresh apples. A lot of brands say "apple" scented and it's not really, but THIS candle definitely smells like a macintosh apple. The bright red color of the candle is also nice and looks pretty when lit. I need to buy a new one because I'm running out of it.

on 12/5/2004 2:46:00 PM

i absolutely love this candle. the look isn't that great, but i would definitely still repurchase!

Macintosh is one of Yankee's best candle creations. Great for any time of year! It's a very clean and inviting scent. Try it and you'll be hooked!!!

Popular Candles