BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 1/24/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this as a wear alone e/s that lasts me all day long (more than 8hrs in my case) and it doesn't crease! yay!
i'm a pretty neutral/natural make up lover and i have birthday suit, R.S.V.P. and Recess.
it's not as opaque as the mac paint pots, but i like that i have the control to layer it on as i see fit. it is pretty awful as a base, but i use my UDPP as a base anyway so i don't know why ppl insist on trying to use this e/s as a base. i STRONLY suggest you try it on at your local sephora first tho as this may not give as much color as some ppl like, and b/c of its slight transparency it may appear to a different extent on different skin tones.

on 1/13/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I use flatter me as an all over base. Then i use birthday suit on my lids and get figgy in the contours. I love this shadow and will be lost without it! It does not crease and lasts all day. It can be used sheer or layered to create deeper color. It can also be used as a liner. I only wish they had more colors

I love these shadows. I have 3, RSVP, Stiletto, and Skinny Jeans. They blend easily and go on smooth. I love that I can build up the color or use them also as a liner. The price is a little steep, but they last a long time

on 1/10/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are loveeely! I love the creme formula and they have lovely buildable cover. I love love love their packaging and one little pot lasts for agesss! I have the colour flatter me which is a lovely browny reddy purpley strange colour that I love with my blue eyes. Its really good for those rushing days and it stays on really well! Benefit scores again!

on 1/8/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

PRODUCT: At first, I only had "TATTLETALE" the light shimmery, pale yellow color. It was great for the highlight, bottom eyelid, base, etc. Everything for me.

I have oily lids as well, which is why I was skeptical to this being creaseless. All sorts of powder eyeshadows crease on me, without UDPP etc, and cream shadows.. I can't even imagine. Those crease in seconds!

But this is more like a dual purpose LINER and shadow.

The big tip is not to pile it on. Only apply a thin layer, as you should with all cosmetics, and it will stay put.

I think this is creamier than paint pots.
I have also gotten the two-packaged shadows from SEPHORA on special, without even checking what colors they were.

Recess & Honey Bunny, two neutral colors that I thought I'd never use, but they actually turned out fabulous too. :)

I can use Recess as a neutral nude base all over, but Honey Bunny is a bit darker. I only use that on the lid.

PACKAGING:
Oddly, sometimes the cap is loose.. When I stick it in my bag, or makeup bag.. I don't know if it's ME, or if it's.. the packaging. Just something to take note of, make sure the lid is screwed on tight, as you should with all cream products.

PRICE:
Only thing about Benefit is that they ARE pricy.. but I figure I'd rather save up for this than splurge tons on MAC like I already have in the past few years. I feel more content with my little Benefit products, when they work (as I would be with all cosmetics I buy.)

on 12/28/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think these are awful. So much so, that I immediately gave the two pots (that I got at a special price/Sephora) away within days. The two pots I boought were neutrals, for a base or highlighting. They are goopy and streak. It was impossible to get a smooth application no matter the brush or even with fingertips. I suppose if one is young, with smooth, baby eyelids, they might work, but I thought they were dreadful. I used to be a bit of a fan of Benefit, but I have become a bit bitter and unimpressed about the line. They are EXPENSIVE and I generally feel that a person is paying for the cutesy marketing instead of quality product. I will be avoiding Benefit until they make some of their products larger or less expensive.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hate these shadows, simply because they are absolutely not creaseless, even when applied over a base. Some of the colors, such as strut, look quite nice when applied as a liner, but they're extremely over-priced and some of the worst quality I've tried. They also have a horrible tendency to dry out and become solid in the container, even when capped properly, so beware of that when buying them.

on 11/30/2009 4:56:00 PM

I was very happy with the BeneFit creaseless creme eye shadows. Their creamy formula glides smoothly on to the eyelids, without any creasing. These shadows have a bit of shimmer that, if you apply the product lightly, is barely visible on the eyelids. I would definitely repurchase this product. I'm hoping to purchase the shadow in every color available.

on 11/23/2009 4:15:00 PM

Flatter Me is a great everyday color that goes well with my dark brown eyes. I also have Stiletto for more dramatic eye looks. Both apply easily with a brush and stay on super long with primer. They remove in a snap with makeup remover. Plus they don't dry out as long as you keep the lid on tight!

on 11/15/2009 11:40:00 AM

Bought this in Tattle Tale which is a very pretty gold colour. Love the way this goes on - use my concealer brush and apply this all over my lid. Stays put all day, seriously no creasing or smudging. I wear this alone - really pops my blue eyes - or with a darker crease colour. Will definitely buy this again... in multiple colours!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products