April 18, 2014 | 945 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

PRODUCT: At first, I only had "TATTLETALE" the light shimmery, pale yellow color. It was great for the highlight, bottom eyelid, base, etc. Everything for me.

I have oily lids as well, which is why I was skeptical to this being creaseless. All sorts of powder eyeshadows crease on me, without UDPP etc, and cream shadows.. I can't even imagine. Those crease in seconds!

But this is more like a dual purpose LINER and shadow.

The big tip is not to pile it on. Only apply a thin layer, as you should with all cosmetics, and it will stay put.

I think this is creamier than paint pots.
I have also gotten the two-packaged shadows from SEPHORA on special, without even checking what colors they were.

Recess & Honey Bunny, two neutral colors that I thought I'd never use, but they actually turned out fabulous too. :)

I can use Recess as a neutral nude base all over, but Honey Bunny is a bit darker. I only use that on the lid.

PACKAGING:
Oddly, sometimes the cap is loose.. When I stick it in my bag, or makeup bag.. I don't know if it's ME, or if it's.. the packaging. Just something to take note of, make sure the lid is screwed on tight, as you should with all cream products.

PRICE:
Only thing about Benefit is that they ARE pricy.. but I figure I'd rather save up for this than splurge tons on MAC like I already have in the past few years. I feel more content with my little Benefit products, when they work (as I would be with all cosmetics I buy.)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tippiejax

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think these are awful. So much so, that I immediately gave the two pots (that I got at a special price/Sephora) away within days. The two pots I boought were neutrals, for a base or highlighting. They are goopy and streak. It was impossible to get a smooth application no matter the brush or even with fingertips. I suppose if one is young, with smooth, baby eyelids, they might work, but I thought they were dreadful. I used to be a bit of a fan of Benefit, but I have become a bit bitter and unimpressed about the line. They are EXPENSIVE and I generally feel that a person is paying for the cutesy marketing instead of quality product. I will be avoiding Benefit until they make some of their products larger or less expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate these shadows, simply because they are absolutely not creaseless, even when applied over a base. Some of the colors, such as strut, look quite nice when applied as a liner, but they're extremely over-priced and some of the worst quality I've tried. They also have a horrible tendency to dry out and become solid in the container, even when capped properly, so beware of that when buying them.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by rachhreviews

I was very happy with the BeneFit creaseless creme eye shadows. Their creamy formula glides smoothly on to the eyelids, without any creasing. These shadows have a bit of shimmer that, if you apply the product lightly, is barely visible on the eyelids. I would definitely repurchase this product. I'm hoping to purchase the shadow in every color available.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jennipenni

Flatter Me is a great everyday color that goes well with my dark brown eyes. I also have Stiletto for more dramatic eye looks. Both apply easily with a brush and stay on super long with primer. They remove in a snap with makeup remover. Plus they don't dry out as long as you keep the lid on tight!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Tgallop

Bought this in Tattle Tale which is a very pretty gold colour. Love the way this goes on - use my concealer brush and apply this all over my lid. Stays put all day, seriously no creasing or smudging. I wear this alone - really pops my blue eyes - or with a darker crease colour. Will definitely buy this again... in multiple colours!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2009 3:49:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this from Sephora after my beauty points actually amounted to something. I have it in r.s.v.p. This is a great colour for everyday. I actually like this stuff as much as NARS or my Shiseido cream eye shadow. I'm very happy with it, because I find that Benefits stuff is either hit or miss.
EDIT: this stuff is only okay. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont like this stuff . I was really excited when I boughted it, since it is my 1st pricey eyeshadow, so I thought, this must be brilliant!I have tattle tale. I thik the package is great, the color is great( in the jar), but....
It feels heavy on the lids. It s quite hard to blend, because, either with finger or brush, it s uneven on the eyelid.It looks great in the jar, but on the skin, not quite. So, The more I put, in order to have some color, the hard it gets to blend,and to get it even!It does crease in almost 2 hours.And it creases a lot! Has no staying power ( well, if I have to be 100% fair, I would say yes, it has some staying power the amount that creases!!!)
Many cheaper eyeshadows are way better than this stuff!
Really not worth the price!!!! I still can t belive I ve paid soooo sooo much money on an eyeshadow!
Won t buy this ever!
Due to the quality-price ratio, I would give it ZERO if I could!
Because, in my country, there is no way of returning a product after buying it, if you face the same situation,but, based on the crazy amount of good reviews here , I would recommand you to try it in the store, resist the temptation of buying it, wait a few hours, then , decide if you wanna throw away ( crying now) 20 dollars on a less than average creamy eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by glo123

I LOVE THIS STUFF
its creamy texture is amazingly smooth and nice to work with
The packaging is very nice, i like that its in a glass pot, alot like MAC paintpots. I have it in the colour birthday suit and its a great light neutral taupe with gold glimmers in it - the product description of "brushed chrome" doesn't do it justice.
Its a beautiful colour with nice consistency and it lasts all day!
I'm seriously considering buying different colours
Overall AMAZING PRODUCT (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Fr0shy12506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these creaseless cream shadows! I got them in a set at Sephora that contained Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans.. I love them together and separate.. They don't crease on my lids with or without primer (I find with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance I simply have to apply less to get the color intensity that I want which is nice) but in the same note I don't have to wear the primer and it still doesnt budge off my eyes! I threw out all my old eye shadows because these are really that amazing.. TRY THEM!! I will defo be buying more colors !