Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him

4.6

on 6/1/2003 11:38:00 PM

OH MY GOD!!! That is all I have to say about this!! It is one of the best smells ever!! Everytime I walk into Victoria's Secret I spray some onto one of those little scent cards and smell it all day! It's smells similar to Hugo, but it even better than that! I would even say that it is pretty close to being orgasmic, and I'm not lying!! BUY IT!!

on 5/24/2003 12:51:00 AM

For Victoria's Secret cologne, this stuff is nice! Smells very similar to Pleasures for men! A guy I used to work w/ wore this and it smelt really nice!

on 4/29/2003 12:13:00 AM

This smells awesome...I got it for my bf about a year ago and he still loves it. It is a pretty dumb name though...

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Yum - Smells Out of this World! However IMHO, Very Sexy For Him smells too similar to Estee Lauder's Pleasures for Men, which my DH prefers (and already has) -- I have no complaints as I find Pleasures for men to be a very attractive scent. Anyhow, Very Sexy is and would be a great gift for that special guy that you want to treat :) continued >>

on 4/6/2003 9:04:00 PM

WOW!!! really this should be enough said but I will go on... I bought this for DH only for him to forget that he had it for several weeks til he wore it for the first time. The other night he put it on (I could not guess what it was as I had forgotten buying it) and this by far is one of the sexiest mens' colognes that I smelled in a very long time. :):):):)

on 2/26/2003 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bought this for my husband and it smells great. I was told this won the *fifi* award for best men's scent 2002 and I can see why. Most of the stuff my husband picks out for himself are so overwhelming that I feel like I'm competing with him smell wise, but this seems to compliment any scent I'm wearing. The name is dumb though, but since it's suppose to be the masculine of "VS4H" what other name could they have chosen?
"Her's dosn't smell very sexy, but his does"? That's a little LONNNG!

on 1/30/2003 1:45:00 AM

This smells great! There was a sample in a magazine that i had. each time i would walk by the magazine you could smell this wonderful scent. buy it for your man.

on 1/4/2003 2:11:00 PM

Pretty nice scent -- pretty stupid name. My husband kept smelling this every time he went to VS with me, and mentioned wanting to buy it, but hated the name. I finally got him a small bottle myself, and he's enjoying it, as am I! :-)

on 1/1/2003 4:42:00 AM

*DROOL* I went to a New Years Eve party and I saw one of my high school friends there (I had a wee bit of a crush on him back then, but that's 'tis another story). I gave him a huge hug and was greeted with the most amazing scent I have ever smelled on a man. I don't even know how to explain it, other than YUM. I asked him what it was and he replied "Very Sexy for men", and it really is. I think I'm going to get my hubby some of this!

on 12/31/2002 2:14:00 AM

This is a very nice fragrance for a young guy--very fresh and clean smelling-not heavy or overpowering--they should have just stuck to the men's version, the women's is terrible.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel