September 23, 2014 | 1951 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by omgfran

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this blush! I use it to contour my face and it works quite well. It makes my cheeks pop! I'm also in love with the color. I use it liberally! It looks so nice on my nc25 skin. so flattering

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pixiejujyfruit

This is one of my most used make up products. It's beautiful for contouring (I hate bronzer most of the time, I'm quite pale), and I frequently use it as an eyeshadow. It can be subtle or strong depending on application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a yellow-based NC 40 and this is the only contour shade I can use on my cheek bones without looking like a Picasso gone wrong.

It's quite pigmented; I gently dab my 168 in it (and it looks like it didn't catch any blush on it - if the brush shows color after you dab it, danger, danger...) then I trace the underside of my cheekbones, starting from the highest point and gently blending out the line closer to my nose. I usually apply a peachy or happy pink blush above to round it out.

When I'm tanned in the summer, I can use this as a blush. I still prefer using it as a contour however.

Absolutely fabulous. HG for sure. I'd buy another if I finished the pro pan I've already got.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by idhren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Mac blushes are really great in quality: highly pigmented, tigtly enough pressed so it doesn't break and make a mess the first time something bangs against it and the packaging is great.

I purchased Harmony to use as a contour shade on my NC15 face, and I immediately I found that in order to use it this way I really need to take the tiniest amount of product, because it is so highly pigmented and vivid in color. Seriously, it's almost undoable, I can almost count the atoms on the brush of this stuff with the amount I use it.

So, I've actually switched my strategy: I use MAC Omega eyeshadow for contour and add a little Harmony as a blush to give more color to my cheeks and then blend the two. I still use a molecular amount of Harmony, but it's easier to work with to just throw a little bit on the cheeks than to actually shape the face with it. All pale ladies should try Omega as contour and then add a blush to give the face color if needed!

I'm eager to see what happens during the summer - maybe with a slight tan I'll be able to use more of Harmony. It's really not the product, it's me and my paleness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

So glad to find this at my CCO for $10. Perfect for contouring my NC30-35, nicely pigmented, smooth, easy to blend, really natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute favorite classic blush. This blush has been a staple for me for well over 12 years now. One of my first and favorite MAC purchases. It's great for creating a more sculpted, professional look. I only use a slanted-buffer brush to apply this. For some reason I never liked the look of it on when I've applied it with more traditional fluffy blush brushes. I've received numerous compliments over the years with this. It doesn't seem like much in the pan, but once you have it on, it's great. I'll continue to repurchase - though it does last quite a while with daily use. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

NC25 here. Using this as a contour and generally happy with it. Perhaps a softer, lighter version would work a little better for my face but that's only because I'm already half-anorexic and contouring with Harmony makes me look 'chiseled', so I try to go as light on it as I can. Great staying power and pigmentation. Will last forever, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

What it is: muted rose beige brown blush (taken from MAC website).
- - -
Pros - extremely flattering on a wide range of skin tones. Can be used for contouring or blush. long wearing. no shimmer or glitter. definitely brown based with no orange undertones. extremely blendable. Can be sheered out (for a more natural look) or layered up (for a more sculpted look).
- - -
Cons - none
- - -
Over all - my first brown based blush and it's great. Gives my fair skin (NW 15 / NW 20) a natural looking glow. This can be used as either an everyday blush or as a subtle blush when using statement make up on the rest of the face (bright lips or smokey eyes). Last all day. This will definitely be a staple in my make up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by PolaBerry

I am nc35/40 I originally bought this to contour with, and than realized I don't know how to contour. As much as I try I just can't seem to get it right. That to the side this blush is amazing, it's what I've always wanted and more! I've always been a bronzer girl, and just recently started wearing blush. This is the perfect blush for me, it gives me a natural glow. On me it looks like a burnt brown if that makes sense? It can look super natural if applied with a light hand, and even when applied with a heavy hand it looks awesome. It has become my favorite everyday go to blush to make my face stand out. This would be the perfect contour shade for me if I new how to contour.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Ksenia1

Love this color! I am very pale, so I use this for contouring, not as a blush. It's amazing, not orangy, no shimmer, just perfect for contouring (in my case). I will definitely buy this again!