January 26, 2015 | 1159 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pimpimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by DSarahT

it goes well with mac brush168 and blends perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I use this as a contour on my NC20 skin, it adds nice definition to my face, easy to blend, great for an everyday look

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by omgfran

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this blush! I use it to contour my face and it works quite well. It makes my cheeks pop! I'm also in love with the color. I use it liberally! It looks so nice on my nc25 skin. so flattering

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pixiejujyfruit

This is one of my most used make up products. It's beautiful for contouring (I hate bronzer most of the time, I'm quite pale), and I frequently use it as an eyeshadow. It can be subtle or strong depending on application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by indoorkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a yellow-based NC 40 and this is the only contour shade I can use on my cheek bones without looking like a Picasso gone wrong.

It's quite pigmented; I gently dab my 168 in it (and it looks like it didn't catch any blush on it - if the brush shows color after you dab it, danger, danger...) then I trace the underside of my cheekbones, starting from the highest point and gently blending out the line closer to my nose. I usually apply a peachy or happy pink blush above to round it out.

When I'm tanned in the summer, I can use this as a blush. I still prefer using it as a contour however.

Absolutely fabulous. HG for sure. I'd buy another if I finished the pro pan I've already got.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by idhren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Mac blushes are really great in quality: highly pigmented, tigtly enough pressed so it doesn't break and make a mess the first time something bangs against it and the packaging is great.

I purchased Harmony to use as a contour shade on my NC15 face, and I immediately I found that in order to use it this way I really need to take the tiniest amount of product, because it is so highly pigmented and vivid in color. Seriously, it's almost undoable, I can almost count the atoms on the brush of this stuff with the amount I use it.

So, I've actually switched my strategy: I use MAC Omega eyeshadow for contour and add a little Harmony as a blush to give more color to my cheeks and then blend the two. I still use a molecular amount of Harmony, but it's easier to work with to just throw a little bit on the cheeks than to actually shape the face with it. All pale ladies should try Omega as contour and then add a blush to give the face color if needed!

I'm eager to see what happens during the summer - maybe with a slight tan I'll be able to use more of Harmony. It's really not the product, it's me and my paleness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

So glad to find this at my CCO for $10. Perfect for contouring my NC30-35, nicely pigmented, smooth, easy to blend, really natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute favorite classic blush. This blush has been a staple for me for well over 12 years now. One of my first and favorite MAC purchases. It's great for creating a more sculpted, professional look. I only use a slanted-buffer brush to apply this. For some reason I never liked the look of it on when I've applied it with more traditional fluffy blush brushes. I've received numerous compliments over the years with this. It doesn't seem like much in the pan, but once you have it on, it's great. I'll continue to repurchase - though it does last quite a while with daily use. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by zhoo

NC25 here. Using this as a contour and generally happy with it. Perhaps a softer, lighter version would work a little better for my face but that's only because I'm already half-anorexic and contouring with Harmony makes me look 'chiseled', so I try to go as light on it as I can. Great staying power and pigmentation. Will last forever, too.