November 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid conditioner/volumizer/lengthener. When using it under my Lancome Doll Lashes mascara, there's an immediate noticeable difference in all three categories-- I say it works well as a conditioner because fewer of my eyelashes have fallen out since I began using it (my doctor recommended a primer to combat the drying effect that many mascaras have on lashes. If you're looking for a conditioning mascara as well, check out Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara). Although one coat does the trick, I'll sometimes apply a second coat for more drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mlgibson494

I love this. Had tried primers before. Hated Clinique's. But this? Makes a huge difference on my lashes, especially with Hypnose or Hypnose Drama on top. I get alot of compliments with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have the "cils booster XL" but i'm not sure if there's a difference... anyways this a wonderful product. a mascara primer is a definite must since it makes such a difference to your lashes. this is my first mascara primer and i've seen a difference! it lengthens and helps hold the curl. i use this with my favorite mascara, hypnose drama, and the two give me wonderful long voluminous lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by katrinasmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried this is the sample size and liked it enough to purchase the full size. It does what it claims to do. I have used it with several different mascaras and it works great with almost all of them. The only one I have mascara I have had clump up when using this primer is dior extase. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

Since i already have a dark lashes I rarely use mascara but recently i felt inclined in doing so.. I got this as gwp and I was totally shocked! This really make my eye pop! by making my lashes 10x darker and fuller. I am hooked! Its almost as if it catches every last bit of mascara I use and keep it on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by chinamay524

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Totally worth the price and user friendly to boot. I have soooo many mascaras that I've bought trying for long, full lashes and now I find the miracle working elixir that does this with the mascaras that I have. Just got it today from Sephora and I am one happy camper. will report back in a few days for an update. Reporting back like a long time later lol, I don't wear mascara every day so this is for the days that I do. This primer is an HG for me. I am astounded by how long my lashes get using this stuff, I don't mean spider, cakey lashes either. just long enough but I am interested in non clumpy volume and no racoon eyes. I still love this stuff. I put it on fanning my lashes out and apply mascara while it is still wet. I will definitely purchase this again maybe buying two so I can have a backup. Very pleased with Cils Booster!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by suzanned89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I can instantly tell a difference in the curl and length of my lashes when I use this paired with my favorite mascara. If you want more volume and more curl, I highly recommend it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kaylerina

One of my favourite products. I had just spent about $20 on Clinique's High Definition - but I didnt like how wet the formula was and it wasn't thickening enough for me. I had a sample of this so I paired the two and my lashes looked great! I also like this with Lancome Definicils and sometimes if I really want to look amazing I will pair it with Hypnose. For my lower lashes I use this and then coat with Blinc Mascara. The other great thing about this is that it will make even a drugstore brand look way better too. I'm buying this product forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

If youre planning to buy any Lancome mascara don't bother unless you pick up this amazing booster as well. I was never a fan of Lancome's mascaras after a horrible experience with their famous Defincils. I gave Hypnose a try and liked it but not loved it. I got the Cils Booster and couldn't believe the amazing results. I wish somehow Lancome would automatically infuse this amazing booster into their mascaras, or have each mascara come with the booster on the other end of the tube. Anyway this is a must, works like a charm and it's become a must in my mascara collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by SugsBooga

I've got the shortest lashes of anyone I know. My stepdaughter has lashes that you would pay for. Both her upper and lower lashes are ridiculously long to the "enth" degree. The other day, she asked me when did I have lash extensions put on? I smiled ear to ear because I knew this stuff had made a HUGE difference. Even da Hubby said my eyes were more beautiful than he could remember. All I had on was a tad bit of gel liner on my upper lashes, this stuff and Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. I even had the nerve to put this stuff on my non-existent bottom lashes and coat with mascara. What a difference!!! I don't care what anyone else says about this stuff, I will buy until the end of time. For me, it is the best primer I have ever used, and I have used them all. Gave up on them all and even stopped wearing mascara because nothing worked. This is my HFG!!! LOL