February 1, 2015 | 2187 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't live without this product!!! It makes my lashes super long - total false lash effect. It is a bit of a pain to apply though as you have to really work with it. As well....I have found that if I wait until it it mostly dry before applying mascara - the mascara doesn't go on well at all. It clumps up and looks dreadful. The sooner I can apply mascara after user the Cils Booster...the better.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Katherine1234

This is a must have ! It add so much length and volume to my lashes. I have small lashes and whenever I put it (each time i go out) my friends think that I have fake lashes. It's awesome, it cost a lot but it's really worth it. When i use it, i usually put a lot of coat especially at the extremity of my lashes so I can get more length. I used to have extensions on my lashes (semi permanent) but it broke my lashes and I feel that this product is doing a great job making my lashes healthier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was nice! Expensive but nice. It works well with any mascara--cheap or expensive. I don't like the packaging though I got kind of crusty around the top. Wouldn't buy again because of the price. I'm waiting on the Dior eye lash primer so well see how that one compares.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good, solid conditioner/volumizer/lengthener. When using it under my Lancome Doll Lashes mascara, there's an immediate noticeable difference in all three categories-- I say it works well as a conditioner because fewer of my eyelashes have fallen out since I began using it (my doctor recommended a primer to combat the drying effect that many mascaras have on lashes. If you're looking for a conditioning mascara as well, check out Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara). Although one coat does the trick, I'll sometimes apply a second coat for more drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by mlgibson494

I love this. Had tried primers before. Hated Clinique's. But this? Makes a huge difference on my lashes, especially with Hypnose or Hypnose Drama on top. I get alot of compliments with this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i have the "cils booster XL" but i'm not sure if there's a difference... anyways this a wonderful product. a mascara primer is a definite must since it makes such a difference to your lashes. this is my first mascara primer and i've seen a difference! it lengthens and helps hold the curl. i use this with my favorite mascara, hypnose drama, and the two give me wonderful long voluminous lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by katrinasmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried this is the sample size and liked it enough to purchase the full size. It does what it claims to do. I have used it with several different mascaras and it works great with almost all of them. The only one I have mascara I have had clump up when using this primer is dior extase. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

Since i already have a dark lashes I rarely use mascara but recently i felt inclined in doing so.. I got this as gwp and I was totally shocked! This really make my eye pop! by making my lashes 10x darker and fuller. I am hooked! Its almost as if it catches every last bit of mascara I use and keep it on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by chinamay524

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Totally worth the price and user friendly to boot. I have soooo many mascaras that I've bought trying for long, full lashes and now I find the miracle working elixir that does this with the mascaras that I have. Just got it today from Sephora and I am one happy camper. will report back in a few days for an update. Reporting back like a long time later lol, I don't wear mascara every day so this is for the days that I do. This primer is an HG for me. I am astounded by how long my lashes get using this stuff, I don't mean spider, cakey lashes either. just long enough but I am interested in non clumpy volume and no racoon eyes. I still love this stuff. I put it on fanning my lashes out and apply mascara while it is still wet. I will definitely purchase this again maybe buying two so I can have a backup. Very pleased with Cils Booster!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by suzanned89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I can instantly tell a difference in the curl and length of my lashes when I use this paired with my favorite mascara. If you want more volume and more curl, I highly recommend it. :)