August 31, 2014 | 1608 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product but it is expensive. Takes off makeup in several swipes. Smooth and non-irritating. Does not sting sensitive eyes. I have moved onto Origins eye m/u remover Well Off and love that more than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bertie9488

this is great. it doesn't leave a greasy residue that is nasty all over my eyes (like the lancome remover) and it works really well. It is gentle and it gets everything off.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2004 3:32:00 AM More reviews by adis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I once used this and kinda liked it, coz I got it for free :) The formula is very gentle and I really liked that it didn't sting my eyes even a bit, and I have a super sensitive eyes .. I never really a beauty savvy and I never wear too much makeup for any occassion, but still for me its removal quality was not really exceptional, it's a bit pricey and I don't think I want to buy this one. I give it 3 lipstick, coz the friendly and gentle formula to the eyes, otherwise a 2 lipstick rate would do just fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MallRatRachie

Finally a Makeup remover that doesn't leave that nasty greasey after feel! I've tried tons of removers, and i find myself rinsing or washing the remover off! Not with Shiseido - Their remover is creamy, does the trick and disappears! NO GREASE!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover is quite average, but it does part of the job. Just not on mascara. I wear a lot of mascara, and although not waterproof, it's still a pain to get off. Haven't found this to get mascara off easy or fast. It takes other makeup off well, but so would any other MUR. It takes time and a certain amount of rubbing–not good around the eye area. I have a sample and will not purchase this when I run out. Still looking for the best makeup remover out there-this is not it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 8:44:00 PM More reviews by mypsalms

I bought this for my mom. She loves it from the begining. She never uses mascara so this cleanser works for her. For me, however, it is a waste of money and it took sometime before it wipe-off waterproof mascara. I still recommend Bi-facils from Lancome for medium/heavy make-up users.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2003 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Debkl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The BS showed me how to use this product because I was going thru it quickly. I deducted a point because it's not a quick-removing product. To use it correctly, you have to pour a line onto a cotton pad, fold it so you don't end up with all the product in your eye, unfold the pad and place the moistened pad against the lashes. Rock the pad gently and move the pad down and out. Then the product has soaked thru enough that the bottom lashes can be done. Once I got used to doing this, it was ok. It just takes longer than, say, Vaseline. It doesn't burn or irritate, and now that I use less, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by monkey80

This easily removes my waterproof eye makeup. No greasiness, no irritating film left behind, no stinging eyes! Comes in a big bottle, so it lasts forever, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gentle non-oily remover that works very well, even on water resistant mascara. However, when I rubbed this on wet skin it didn't work. The key is to leave on dry lashes and lids for a 1-2 min. before gently rubbing or patting off and rinsing with water. No irritations like with Bi-Facil, or greasy film as with DHC oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2003 8:23:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It didn't remove my eye make up effectively and easily. It's also so pricey, that I've skipped to my old Bifacil.