Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

4.7

Ingredients (INCI): Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*. * from natural essential oils

I bought a bottle of this while passing through Germany last winter. It worked wonders for my skin,which gets dry and scaley in colder climates, and smells fantastic. It was very affordable in Germany, and well worth the price. I only wish it was easier to find where I live.

on 5/17/2004 10:49:00 AM

I really love all Weleda products Ive tried so far and this is one of my favorites. It smells soo good, its full of nice vitamins and makes skin really soft and well moisturized. A staple.
UPDATE: Ive repurchased for the 2:nd time - 1 bottle lasts for abt 3-4 mo. I love it -gives a nice "glow" to, my now, tan skin.

on 3/23/2004 12:58:00 PM

After smelling this at the store I just had to buy it: tangerine, orange and grapefruit. It is a yellowish oil that leaves my skin soft and wonderfully moisturized. Even though it is intended for use on the body I use it on my face too (I do this with other Weleda products too: the Calendula oil, the Seabuckthorn body milk, the Rose Oil, etc). I just apply a couple drops on my damp skin and massage it in.
Even if I didn't see result I would still use it b/c of the great smell.

on 8/29/2003 7:50:00 AM

This is wonderful! It has this wonderful smell I instantly fell in love with, lots of vitamin e in it and makes your skin wonderfully clean, smooth, moisturized and healthy.

I use it as bath oil or I apply it after a shower onto my still damp skin. It really works wonders.

on 12/27/2002 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Another great product from Weleda. I really like their Rose Body oil and when this came out, I just had to try it. I like it even better than the rose, it smells like fresh oranges and moisturizes the skin very well.

Popular Body Skincare Products