September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

I really love all Weleda products Ive tried so far and this is one of my favorites. It smells soo good, its full of nice vitamins and makes skin really soft and well moisturized. A staple.
UPDATE: Ive repurchased for the 2:nd time - 1 bottle lasts for abt 3-4 mo. I love it -gives a nice "glow" to, my now, tan skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

After smelling this at the store I just had to buy it: tangerine, orange and grapefruit. It is a yellowish oil that leaves my skin soft and wonderfully moisturized. Even though it is intended for use on the body I use it on my face too (I do this with other Weleda products too: the Calendula oil, the Seabuckthorn body milk, the Rose Oil, etc). I just apply a couple drops on my damp skin and massage it in.
Even if I didn't see result I would still use it b/c of the great smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by nikua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful! It has this wonderful smell I instantly fell in love with, lots of vitamin e in it and makes your skin wonderfully clean, smooth, moisturized and healthy.

I use it as bath oil or I apply it after a shower onto my still damp skin. It really works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great product from Weleda. I really like their Rose Body oil and when this came out, I just had to try it. I like it even better than the rose, it smells like fresh oranges and moisturizes the skin very well.