August 21, 2014 | 1920 users online

Skincare - Body - Weleda - Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

After smelling this at the store I just had to buy it: tangerine, orange and grapefruit. It is a yellowish oil that leaves my skin soft and wonderfully moisturized. Even though it is intended for use on the body I use it on my face too (I do this with other Weleda products too: the Calendula oil, the Seabuckthorn body milk, the Rose Oil, etc). I just apply a couple drops on my damp skin and massage it in.
Even if I didn't see result I would still use it b/c of the great smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 7:50:00 AM More reviews by nikua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful! It has this wonderful smell I instantly fell in love with, lots of vitamin e in it and makes your skin wonderfully clean, smooth, moisturized and healthy.

I use it as bath oil or I apply it after a shower onto my still damp skin. It really works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 7:04:00 PM More reviews by desertvixen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great product from Weleda. I really like their Rose Body oil and when this came out, I just had to try it. I like it even better than the rose, it smells like fresh oranges and moisturizes the skin very well.