July 31, 2014 | 1041 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by EnergeticCrab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Basically everyone in the world loves this blush and I do too.
Dandelion was my first blush, and years later it is still has a place in my collection.
It's a lovely color (pale pink with slight shimmer) and is slightly brightening. Very flattering on my skin tone, which is saying something because I have green undertones.
Packaging is adorbs, comes with one of my favorite blush brushes.
You cannot go wrong with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I love this blusher, it is a beautiful colour and the packaging is so cute! I had been wanting to try it out for ages and was very happy when my friend gave my it in the Feelin' Dandy set for Christmas. The only problem I have with it is that I think a lot of people will be driven away by the price of it as there are a lot of other blushers similar to it in drugstores. However if you are on the look out for a cute, pink, high-end blusher, dandelion is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have always loved benefit and only just recently purchased dandelion. The product is pinky mauve with a tiny amount of shimmer - although these arnt the colours i tend to go for i am completely IN LOVE. The product has great staying power and like all benefit powder pots, i can imagine it lasts a looonnnggg time. The brush, suprisingly, works very well. Another benefit WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this blush, and although it comes in a little expensive at about £25, it's worth it. You could pay less for a cheap blush, but this lasted through more than a year of everyday wear so is probably better value than other blushes. The colour is a lovely light-medium pink and quite sheer, and even though I have reddish acne-prone skin it looked lovely and didn't bring out the redness in my face. It also goes on nice and matte over face powder and foundation. Love it! My favourite benefit product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Excuse me for hating and not giving this the 5 lippies it deserves but... I'm not sure if this is the right blush for my tanner skin. But when it's the wintertime, this blush gives a wonderful flush to my light NC20 skin. It is so light that you literally cannot overdose on blusher and can build it up to be very natural. If you're looking for something with amazing pigmentation, this blush is probably not for you. If you are any more than an NC30, this is probably not for you either. It just won't show up. As for when it does, this blush lasts well, looks natural, isn't powdery, and is just all around awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ellieinwonderland

I love the colour on my skin and it doesn't look powdery at all, the packaging is cute and it also smells really nice! Only bad thing about it is that it's a tad pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LilyofVenus

I love this as a sheer blush before applying something a little stronger to my cheekbones, with a with a brush of it over my forehead and nose. It really is a lovely pink on my pale skin, and I would think it would come up nicely on more tanned, olive tones as well. I love it and will be buying it again, and the only thing I dont really like is the packaging: the box looks lovely but its hard to get the product out when you get down to the pan, but that's only a gripe really. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to add a review for Dandelion on older skin. I use this as an all over finisher, as it gives just the right glow to a fading complexion. Delicate color, but does not scream make-up. Lasts all day. I use it every day, over any foundation. Cute little box, nice brush included. Will repurchase when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by amkb12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this blush as part of a BeneFit kit because I just wanted to try certain products out. I love it. I am quite fair-skinned and I just love the sheer glow of pink this blush gives me. Despite it's price, I still think I will buy this when I run out of my current blush. It's the kind of blush that looks really natural, and not like you're trying too hard to give your cheeks some colour. So far I've loved all the BeneFit products that I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by evangelic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love to use this product during the day, it brightens up my face and give me a heavenly glow. I don't advise women to wear it at night, since it won't appear, best leave this product for usage only during the day. I think the packaging is adorable and plentiful. However, I hate the price of this product. I only buy this when I really run out of my beautiful blush, not when it's almost out, but when I use every inch of this product, and then maybe I will consider buying a new one. If you have the money, this would be a great buy. Other than that, I'm still looking for a dupe that will be friendly towards my wallet. Will give update when I do find a great dupe that is the same as this godsend blush!